Patch note 11/02/2019

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • With today's maintenance the server will receive the following changes:

• Skill books can now stack.
    • Spritual stones can now stack.
    • AP formula is changed. Each class will raise their AP based on their main stat. (INT for Sura and Mage, Dex for Assassin)
    • Dragon Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a Fan.
    • Healer Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a bell.

Thanks Metin2 SG Team

• yea, it seems odd to me too. Maybe just have fans have a 15% boost in skill dmg regardless of class. Healers and BMs are the classes with the highest dmg output atm anyway. Maybe your reasoning was to sway mage players away from playing hit oriented, but then I would just buff the magic attack value on both fans and bells and/or buff the skills across the board. Limiting the weapon choices seems really wrong here.

• yea, it seems odd to me too. Maybe just have fans have a 15% boost in skill dmg regardless of class. Healers and BMs are the classes with the highest dmg output atm anyway. Maybe your reasoning was to sway mage players away from playing hit oriented, but then I would just buff the magic attack value on both fans and bells and/or buff the skills across the board. Limiting the weapon choices seems really wrong here.

+1. BMs and Healers do a lot of damage after all updates. What happens with mental warriors skills after all? I tested a lot, with many items, mental warriors skills seems to be pretty crap atm. The most powerful skill "Spirit strike" is the same as all the others now. Should i play mental warrior with sword for pierce (make no sense) or what? 2 hand weapons are useless (really?) ? These improvements are not fair for all classes.

• I think 2-hander need an attack value buff across the board. It's the one weapon type where you can safely do this imo. Mental warriors are penalized enough already. Considering they have long cooldown and limited range and can easily miss them, I wouldn't mind having them wield stronger 2-handers.

• I think 2-hander need an attack value buff across the board. It's the one weapon type where you can safely do this imo. Mental warriors are penalized enough already. Considering they have long cooldown and limited range and can easily miss them, I wouldn't mind having them wield stronger 2-handers.

True, 2 hand weapons or mental warrior skills need a little boost. I don't say that because i'm mental, but is not fair.

• "AP formula is changed. Each class will raise their AP based on their main stat. (INT for Sura and Mage, Dex for Assassin)"

After delete bonus "strong vs ...", all these stats were transformed into intelgince in weapons. Lets now change to be usefull for all classes:

knives, bows -> agility
    fans, bells -> inteligence

twohand -> str

just problem will be with swords, because of sura weapon + some warriors use it also. How can you comment it?

Actually is a spectacular idea, some 2 handeds are really outdamaged by swords and stats just dumb, like Poison basic stats are higher than grudge....

• AP formula is changed. Each class will raise their AP based on their main stat. (INT for Sura and Mage, Dex for Assassin)

About this point: I Think it will make Weapon Sura and Black Magic Sura super overpowered in PVM, and Mages will be even better in Bossing, at this moment i see every class getting usefull buffs for PVM and Warrior being forgotten, i understand you want to players use more classes, BUT at this moment there isn't 1 single boss or run where you NEED a warrior in your party, there is for Sin's and Mage's why not do the same for Sura and Warrior?

For this to happen you should reduce bell's on hit damage, to make players swap from Hit oriented fighting to skill based as it should.

• Actually is a spectacular idea, some 2 handeds are really outdamaged by swords and stats just dumb, like Poison basic stats are higher than grudge....

About this point: I Think it will make Weapon Sura and Black Magic Sura super overpowered in PVM, and Mages will be even better in Bossing, at this moment i see every class getting usefull buffs for PVM and Warrior being forgotten, i understand you want to players use more classes, BUT at this moment there isn't 1 single boss or run where you NEED a warrior in your party, there is for Sin's and Mage's why not do the same for Sura and Warrior?

For this to happen you should reduce bell's on hit damage, to make players swap from Hit oriented fighting to skill based as it should.

As i said, warriors are penalized in PVP and in PVM with each update. Seems updates are only for sins, mages and suras. xD

• While stacking stones is useful for saving space, the alchemist can't tell the difference when it refines ores, so it will consider the stacked stones as a single stone. Patch good for saving space but not for refining ores as I will have to split them back to be able to use them.