Posts by SirPic

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• SirPic

and you say it like it's a bad thing:) but at least you are not complaining like others that you have to click things or that you get the boxes on the last day of event(imagine having to click in a game in 2k19) lul

• KLAERBAERRR

https://gyazo.com/9f9d5a48a1143b91ba73a4887977fb17 wtf ?! like 400 easter metins map1

• Nireya

97%? stop talk nonsense pls :lol:

• DonMarucio

Anyway as I can see most of players 97% wants the red kingdoom back and prefer the old interface of the client, and would rather an free shopbox option as well.

• [GM]Elspeth

There is an option to write any suggestion in our Poll so if they believe it is incomplete, they can add those suggestions there.

• DonMarucio

Just trying to help seeing what player want, main is better in any case :)

• DonMarucio

Yes but it's incomplete tho

• [GM]Elspeth

Dear DonMarucio, please dont share inofficial polls here as there is already an official one.

• Nicusor

When will the server 2 be online?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Because the new domain is metin2sg.com

• mfker

why http://metin2.sg/ DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

• Van

Nvm, got a reply already :)

• EmyEmy

hey there, try to send one again

• Van

Hey, I just opened a ticket through the main website, but I didn't get a ticket nr... Did my ticket not get through or is this normal??

• EmyEmy

Forum lottery should be sent on tary"s wawall

• S3ke

https://www.metin2sg.com/s2/

• [CoMa]Shadow

Server on!

• SirPic

say please

• UnkoJP

send link of new serv2

• [CoMa]Shadow

The silk bundle from the general store does what you suggest anyway, at least the first part.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Good point, it would be a good thing to have indeed BUT:

Firstly, it wouldn't be a [CHANGE] per se, but rather a [FEATURE] ?

Secondly, NOT NEEDED full stop.

And lastly please allow me to explain. I believe that both of you posses fully geared character / characters to do almost anything in the game. While I am aware that not every mob has every drop available in the "?" drop menu thingy and it may be frustrating you can bet they are working on it or at least they have it on their schedule.

Ok then but what is to be done then? Easy. And also to quote you "SIMPLE". Get off your ass go to HL or where ever you want to drop whatever and simply kill the mob. Need x or y herb in HL? Go there kill the mob and find out who drops what herb in 2 minutes. Write it down if you want. Post in on the wiki everybody complains is not completed. Start a thread here and post it here if you really want to help. You got the point i think. Peace.

edit: the real CHANGE starts with "you".

Highly against... you can already reach absurd amounts of damage with every other in-game skin pet and everything else from the mall or in game. Watch any pvm king video on yt/forum and you will understand.

Meh not different from almost everyone else here I see. Just wildly guessing who be doing what... and if you were so educated on the subject like you are pretending to be you'd know they didn't copy pasta like no update straight from other servers in the past what? 5 years? Whatever keep bashing, will not answer any other of your provocations.

As about the lycan class? just no? What's the point. See who levels up faster to 120? x or y in 7 or 14 days? then who gears it faster in a few other days? And what after the 3 weeks? back to logging in only on easter x-max summer events nw and pvm king? ye definetly. What the game needs is a complete overhaul of the way the trading of items (see soulbinding system on almost any other mmo) works, the way the dungeons abuse works, the way ppl abuse acc sharing and everything, that's what keeps every1 from coming to the server and that's what has driven players to quitting overtime. But what do I know anyway i don't seem to be playing here from what others are saying.

As I said im out peace, will just enjoy the mindless forum spam while it lasts.

And next time please read what he wrote/suggested.

The server needs something new. It could be any of those examples given above.

I was just showing him that 75% of what he said has already been said more than 8 times before. Also everything above he straight up copy pasted from where ever you can bet your ass the devs or whoever is working on the updates already seen / thought about.

I have never acknowledged nor denied that the server needs a change but at this point it is just futile to keep on with the conspiracy theories about a future server and the doom of the first one and so on (you should be up to date with the recent spam of the forum) - if something is to happen it will happen.

Furthermore if one is to also be paying attention to what is going on the forums recently it is clear that the main priority for now is the s2 poll and the site and later (as they said) the s2... definitely not more dungeons to be exploited, camel mount ?in the sea of mounts we already have? or stupid lotteries (actually lol'd). Meh whatever, excuse me for no encouraging the mindless spam and conspiracy theories xD. Carry on with the spam, don't mind me.

Ppl will vote for a 2nd server of the current state and not for a 2nd server of sg which is newschool. i prefer a 2nd server which is 1:1 with s1. why? cause i love the concept of this server. and its 10 years old.

Then why would they open a new server if players vote to be exactly like this one lul. Just because your like it? rofl xD

edit: I also highly doubt anybody mentally sane would play an exact server like this one because guess what...? It will end up in an almost unplayable state like this one... With an oversaturated and overpriced market, with players abusing dungeons like there is no tormmorow and so on. But don't listen to me go ahead and keep playing the server you like.

PS: " i give .SG the label of Oldschool. [...] SG dont have those newschool aspects [...] .SG the best oldschool server. ". undecided much?

we had to roll stats with bad conditions

as I started there wasnt a keep stats system. now u also removed 8 stats for easier rolling.

rolling is so easy now & all switchers for pvp were useless in the past.

there should be a event for recompense this.

I don't see compensation* reason(recompense is something else, read it up)? Just start spending the hundreds wons ya'll got? Rejoice... the thousands hours you've been spending and all the hoarding finally pays off xD

The way to fix it is to resist the urge and not using it for 10-15 second. Think of it just like the bank re-opening right after u close it or normal teleportation right after a trade / shop open.