Posts by Snipas

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I think 2-hander need an attack value buff across the board. It's the one weapon type where you can safely do this imo. Mental warriors are penalized enough already. Considering they have long cooldown and limited range and can easily miss them, I wouldn't mind having them wield stronger 2-handers.

Actually is a spectacular idea, some 2 handeds are really outdamaged by swords and stats just dumb, like Poison basic stats are higher than grudge....

• AP formula is changed. Each class will raise their AP based on their main stat. (INT for Sura and Mage, Dex for Assassin)

About this point: I Think it will make Weapon Sura and Black Magic Sura super overpowered in PVM, and Mages will be even better in Bossing, at this moment i see every class getting usefull buffs for PVM and Warrior being forgotten, i understand you want to players use more classes, BUT at this moment there isn't 1 single boss or run where you NEED a warrior in your party, there is for Sin's and Mage's why not do the same for Sura and Warrior?

• Dragon Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a Fan.
    • Healer Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a bell.

For this to happen you should reduce bell's on hit damage, to make players swap from Hit oriented fighting to skill based as it should.

the fact is to do that math you need to know if the % resis is aplied to the final damage mobs give after your passive defense OR before, because it will change the numbers in a drastic order

it is actually quite accurate, if you make the math like this, ( % resis (remember some mobs have weakness vs ice fire etc...) + defense +dmg you receive) you get arround those values, remember to add the % 1st, so for 1100 dmg, 8%=88, it would be smth like this 88+774+130=992 so near the values you say, check if the mobs you are testing aren't affected by ice and such resist's and buffer %, OH and remember you have Biologists % too, make the math and check pls.

If you need any help pm me Darkbllad3r, been on a trip for a few days but im logging tonight :D

market prices are decided by players, i would gladly pay 20-25 won for an SSB with 12 str 12 con 12 dex crit and skill speed actually i would faster pay that for that ssb then for 1 with 10%vs each class i remember in the old days 12str on a body warrior would be + - = to 8% increase in dmg