Posts by Snipas

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

In my mind, in my head This is where we all came from The dreams we have, the love we share This is what we're waiting for

• EmyEmy

Pingu Pingu :)

• MakavelY

cucu

• Pingu

bau

• [GM]Elspeth

You get a random Event twice a day and a big seasonal Event instead.

• [GM]Elspeth

Because the scheduled events are not taking place during the Halloween Event.

• MaiAnh

Why there was no Moonlight boxes event ?

• PaliPali

go play omg

• EmyEmy

Not bad, did not play metin for 5 days bi

• EmyEmy

Hiiiiiii

• Gzanu

mobile payment it`s avaible ?

• Pingu

heloo

• Hiumi

Only with white lion

• ShadowBlade

HeyHo @everyone is it possible to fight from a mount under level 35 ?

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

I cant log to the game, someone else is having the same problem right now?

• Gzanu

hey yo, it`s about to open a new serve r?

• PrincePersia

shadow on?

• EmyEmy

Please Shadow add halloween items on mall i want my costumes and hats

• EmyEmy

no halloween stuffs on mall yet?

• PrincePersia

no fix?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

I think 2-hander need an attack value buff across the board. It's the one weapon type where you can safely do this imo. Mental warriors are penalized enough already. Considering they have long cooldown and limited range and can easily miss them, I wouldn't mind having them wield stronger 2-handers.

Actually is a spectacular idea, some 2 handeds are really outdamaged by swords and stats just dumb, like Poison basic stats are higher than grudge....

• AP formula is changed. Each class will raise their AP based on their main stat. (INT for Sura and Mage, Dex for Assassin)

About this point: I Think it will make Weapon Sura and Black Magic Sura super overpowered in PVM, and Mages will be even better in Bossing, at this moment i see every class getting usefull buffs for PVM and Warrior being forgotten, i understand you want to players use more classes, BUT at this moment there isn't 1 single boss or run where you NEED a warrior in your party, there is for Sin's and Mage's why not do the same for Sura and Warrior?

• Dragon Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a Fan.
    • Healer Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a bell.

For this to happen you should reduce bell's on hit damage, to make players swap from Hit oriented fighting to skill based as it should.

regarding the question about grudge vs poison, i made a grudge with 45% avg and the test was

poison 43% + 6%undead SS+6 = 10-11.5k dmg

grudge 45% SS+6 = 13.2-14.9k dmg

the rest of the gear was the exact same

Prometheus, may i ask smth between poison with 43% +6%undead and ss+6 or grudge 36%avg +ss +5 wich would be better for that boss? now you got me thinking

dude thats way too much

i Kill blue death with 197 atk speed + G5 Poly + white liquid+ dragon god attack defense and life pills + tiger earing + dragon bracelet (skill res) + 5% skill res on boots + P buffs + 43% avg poison ss+6 and extra 70% undead + 5% ruby dss, its more than enough.

Im a warrior body with 800 defense

to get there i need to use green liquids on the 11th floor

TIP: Use demon spearman poly ;)

the fact is to do that math you need to know if the % resis is aplied to the final damage mobs give after your passive defense OR before, because it will change the numbers in a drastic order

it is actually quite accurate, if you make the math like this, ( % resis (remember some mobs have weakness vs ice fire etc...) + defense +dmg you receive) you get arround those values, remember to add the % 1st, so for 1100 dmg, 8%=88, it would be smth like this 88+774+130=992 so near the values you say, check if the mobs you are testing aren't affected by ice and such resist's and buffer %, OH and remember you have Biologists % too, make the math and check pls.

If you need any help pm me Darkbllad3r, been on a trip for a few days but im logging tonight :D

market prices are decided by players, i would gladly pay 20-25 won for an SSB with 12 str 12 con 12 dex crit and skill speed actually i would faster pay that for that ssb then for 1 with 10%vs each class i remember in the old days 12str on a body warrior would be + - = to 8% increase in dmg

ok, my point stands the cons are much greater than the worth on the skill anw, and btw it can't be only 390 (only on my chars i have over 400 of these atack speed potions, and let me tell you these are diffrent from the ones on the Mall) these ones have the image of the M green potion and the one on the mall the icon of the L green potion, same can be said of the item "leonard pill ( +60 mov speed) and the item Leopard pill.

Such simple change as making mov speed stay at 250 and atk speed cap be raised to 250 would make the skill so much worth without impacting the balance in a huge way....

let me correct you they do stack, il post the evidence as soon as i log in, 1 its called green potion M and other Attack speed Potion and 1 gives a flat value of 30 and the other 15% thats why they are stacking, as so do the Green Elixir with the Magic resis potion (both are different level potions of the same kind) and other examples as the White Elixir and the defense potion

but as you can recall you can use the % atk speed pots for 30 min (and you receive a free stack of 200 if you doing all the quests) =6000 min and the M or L pots drop on moonlights so everyplayer can get it as they are getting them in day to day playing, wich means im going to sacrifice tanking capability so i don't use a free resource? no logic in that i understand where you getting, but tbh i can make all my gameplay without zerk without even noticing it in the atk speed and mov speed due to all the free availble resource

if so, with all the mov speed you can get from leonard pills and pots + items and green pots combo (%green pots and L green pots)

then it means Berserk is mostly useless at 90% of time cause increases hurt rate, and the values it gives aren't usefull, is the team thinking of balancing the skill?

the meaning or berzerk is a skill that makes the char super focused and going ballistic, why not maintain half the hurt rate, reduce the mov. speed and atk. speed bonus to half, and add another bonus?

I would sugest maybe adding pierce since there is no skills in game with this stat wich would make it unique and exactly the counterpart of the mental warrior.

ofc im just extrapolating

As the title sugests im buying some items.

-35x Shaolin Stance SB's : 500k each

-25x Charge SB's : 500k each

-Clean HTE+9 OR HTE+9 with 8%avg : make the price and lets negotiate.

-HTB +0 - +9 8% Avg or 8% Restore : depending on the +

-HTN +9 (mistic prefered) : depending on the mistyc stat

-SCE +0 to +9

-Poison Sword any + 45%+ AVG and preferred with mistyc stats.

PM ME IGN: Darkbllad3r or leave me a PM on the forum as when im at work i can't log in game.:bday: