Posts by Nessi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Crantz

Ok, thanks

• [GA]Shadow

Giants are earth monsters

• Crantz

What bonuses are good in the Land of Giants?

• EmyEmy

Enemies of the heir, Beware!

• Palita

they're cheap and abundant atm, sounds like perfect time for it

• Crantz

Should I use master compass from +7? poison sword

• EmyEmy

ty for thinking bout this shadow <3

• [GA]Shadow

Is hidden by design, we don't want it to be in the way when you are arranging you inventory.

• react

diury X( ;(

• EmyEmy

omg diury just press f5 on your keyboard lol

• Diury

Can you add it next ot the inventory liek the belt inventory?

• Diury

Yes but the sidebar is hidden behind inventory

• [GA]Shadow

Sidebar was added on F5

• EmyEmy

wow ty was super fast i was missing it already xd

• Gzanu

something new added ?

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• Gzanu

sv on >

• Paximus

Do you have an eta on server reboot?

• Theknight

ok thnx

• EmyEmy

https://www.metin2sg.com/forum/wcf/user/106-tary/ click this and user'icon and create conversation

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

There is also Dulaan and Chris having the same title.

The only reason i have the GA Rank in the forum is, because i wanted to change some Forums, reorganise it a little bit and didnt want to bother Dulaan or Shadow with it when i can do it on my own.

Aha now I understand. Was just confusion, because you carry different titles ingame and on forum exclusively.

Cheers

I like the change to DC run A LOT. This run was never intended to get done solo. The soul stones you drop were intended to get split by 8 players evenly. Now we have a run concept that has been fine-tuned so people can farm it solo without crashing the market.

PS: I am confusion, is Shadow or Elspeth GA of the server? Both carry the same title for a long time now. Would be nice to get some clarity on the hierarchy.

These runs were never intended to get done solo. These are suppose to be group runs and finally are at the current state. I advise sharing those 10-15 polys among 8 player group. Ýou save a lot of money this way.

Pretty sure this event is not like easter - you will drop the chests instead of items to "create" the chests. This means you will be able to see what the chest drops as soon as the event is live, unlike the easter event where you could only see the drops after the even was over (In case that is what you were worried about).

I corrected my 2% to 5% which is roughly the current drop% for the item count compared to the box amount with a healthy round up. I dont know what you are referring to now regarding assumptions, but again the topic of this post is the meley run. I dont want to talk about other stuff here.

The removing ticket idea sounds fine to me as well, but for me personally a higher ticket cost and higher reward like mythic cor 100% sounds better (see next point). Of course this could get decided in a poll and everyone can vote for their personal preference, in case that is how you want to approach it.

The entry cost compared to the reward. My opinion is adjust drop not the entry cost. MY opinion. Then i suggest a poll so everyone can chose their prefered opinion. If removing ticket cost is the prefered adjustment I am fine with it. As long as the run becomes viable again.

5% drop rate for an item thats the focus of the run? Seems fine? I assume 500 chests because i know that the minimum that has been farmed so far. Thats not the focus of the run. The focus of the run is farming accessories atm.

I said I would apologise if you provide the numbers to prove me wrong. You didnt, so I wont.

I am telling you this because i am busy with other things and have no time to tweek this now, whenever we did something fast, it always backfired at us, so I am gonna take the time i need.

Thanks, this is the response I have been waiting for.

And let me be clear one more time. I dont care if the run gets higher % for mythic cor. I enjoy the run and wanted to suggest a better reward. The mythic cor was just an idea. A lot agreed with this idea. I thought adding cor was a good idea. I guess not.

6 Flames on at least 400-500 chests. Thats a tragedy for a run focused on these flames:D

We dont ask others to post for us on forum, but we talk about ideas with others ingame. If they feel like posting afterwards its their decision.

I assumed off of dev diary posts, that mount skins were priority till end of august and shipdefense wasnt touched till then. I guess assuming that was wrong and working on 2 different things at the same time is possible which is even better.

Would you be so kind and tell us how many meley runs have been attempted in the past 2 weeks? I am pretty certain the number will provide us with the fact, that the run needs tweaking. If I am wrong I apologise, but so far I am very certain that the number is very very low.

The sole purpose of these posts is to get your attention towards meley run. Would be nice if you could stop making this about players. Provide us with numbers if we are wrong. Thats the fastest way to end this conversation. You are the only one with access to those numbers. How many "flame of the dragon" are there on the server compared to the amount of chests so far? How many mythic cors have been dropped there? That is the main focus of the run after all according to your team. How many runs in the last 14 days?

Please dont just quote one section of this post and call it a day. Thanks

Nessi

So forgive me if i tend to listen to other players that doesn't act like this.

I mean are you aware you wrote that 40 mins ago?

We know that you are busy with shipdefense, thats why this post was "made" by before you started it. You ignored it then and now you have an excuse. Changing the drop/ticket should not take too much time tho, its just about you deciding to take action or not. You changed the drop from meley once before from 1 box back to 2 boxes with changing 1 number right?

You are missing the point. Again. This thread is not from me and this thread is not about being right or wrong. This thread is about the players wanting the meley run to get improved because they enjoy it. Were any of the suggestions so far viable and are you considering to change the dynamic of the run? If yes maybe a poll with possible solutions would be a good idea.

PS: I already spent the 600w and am still asking for change. Not expecting the 600w back. Just want to have fun with upping dss.

The pure luck system here falls out of place imo, because every other run has a specific purpose to it. But then again i am ok with this kind of system, if i dont lose massive amount of gold on average.

The problem is not our big ego, but that we enjoy this run to an extent at which we complain on forum about its downsides within a month. For example Erebus run existed for a long time but too few people enjoyed that run enough to bother talking about its downsides on forum. It took years for the cd to go down and the drop to get better. Now we want to address certain things before meley becomes erebus run 2.0 basically.

The removing ticket idea sounds fine to me as well, but for me personally a higher ticket cost and higher reward like mythic cor 100% sounds better (see next point). Of course this could get decided in a poll and everyone can vote for their personal preference, in case that is how you want to approach it.

You are not wrong about the mythic dss, but i've spent 600+ won for a single colour and didnt even make a single highclass. At this point I'm pretty much done with the mythic dss. Call it bad luck, but if I have to spend 600+ won for every colour of dss to get a mythic wheel, I'm just not going to bother until it gets more accessible.

Back when you implemented the rarity adder/changer system we complained. You were confident you did the right thing and you were right. The system worked and is not "overpowerd". Maybe the meley run is perfectly fine as well and we just cant see it yet. However the small difference between these 2 things is, that the rarity system is being used nonstop ever since it was implemented. The meley run on the other hand has been mostly abandoned. Sure now and then we test some theories, but with the fee of -3w per person per run I am pretty certain we wont find the "profitable way to farm the run" anytime soon.

Not sure if you read the thread or not, but the qunt essenze of this post is not the dss.

The reason behind this post is, that meley is not profitable (on average over 40 runs and 6-8 people each run for us) when comparing the entry fee and the drops from the run. The idea of adding a mythic dss was merely to make the run at least a proftibale one. It would play very nicely into the statment from the Tec team that the run is mythic dss/dss changer focused (so far about 5 mythic cors from 400 boxes for us, correct me if im wrong). Of course any other way (removing accesories for exapmle) you like more is welcome, as long as the run becomes profitable.

If you say we should stop complaining all the time, maybe you could share how many meley runs have been done in the past 2 weeks except the 2 our guild did. I dont think anyone considers that run profitable at the moment

Of course adding mythic cors every run makes mythic dss easier, but it will still require farming 3 hell, 1 ice and 1 meley run. 2-3h for 1 mythic cor doesnt sound too easy if you ask me.

Hope I could clarify the intention of this suggestion thread.

chreers:beer:

Hello,

as per request I am making a thread about the issue with the 92/105 bells.

The issue with the 92 bell is, that the magical attack and attack value has been changed/is incorrect since the merge of s1 and s2.

after merge before merge

The 105 has the same problem i belive (not sure). Furthermore the "Strong against Demi-Human" gets resetted to 1% at +0 and scales up to 15% when +9- This is not intendended i belive, since it's exclusive to the 105 bell.

However the biggest issue with the 105 bell is, that at the moment you can not craft it ingame. All the current 105 bells on s1 are from s2. Neither NPC nor blessing scroll allows us to go from 92 to 105 bell at the moment.

Also the 15% skill dmg incease for healer mages when they use bells is kind of useless compared to the dragon mage - fan buff, because the magical attack value is super low on all of the bells. Imo ofc.

Imo good ideas except the one which gives u %hp sounds strange for me.

The horse skill can stay As it is since u can resist it easy down to 3k maybe even less.

Thats your opinion, but I am sure there are a lot of people who disagree that a skill which can only be resisted by a single res should be a thing. Just because you can res it "easy" to 3k doesnt mean it is not a problem.

Shadow do you also have the zodiac game files? If so the "dismounted by monster, and unable to mount for x seconds" ability can maybe get applied to some buffed skills like spirit strike. That is in case you dont plan on removen horse from nation war.

Also since we are on the topic of skill tweaks, maybe remove the dmg from 4. horse skill of ninjas so it falls in line with all the other horse skills :)