Posts by Diury

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• perses

why patcher of new game he dnt dowloading

• perses

hello any ga gm

• [CoMa]Shadow

it works https://www.metin2sg.com/

• emsej2

homepage dont work?

• [CoMa]Shadow

It is always the 10% of the tec points you purchase, purchase not spend.

• Ken

hello guys, can somebody tells me how i get MP points?

• [SMOD]Tary

You can contact us via ticket: https://support.metin2sg.com or via email [email protected]

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Hey mate ! Happy to see a fellow biker around, did not think to make a thread here about it :D

I feel you about the accident, unfortunately i've had one last year that took me out of shape, things turned out well for me with an exceptional luck, not only to be alive but managed to have no broken bones just hell lot of scratches and contusions.

Bike was pretty much damaged but despite high repair costs i've insisted on repairing it, next week i ll pick it up from the service all fixed up and prepared for a new season.

I'm excited to get back on it, gonna have a nice 200KM journey as my first ride since the accident but I am also afraid of it, it's been affecting me even when i'm driving a car.

Do you not feel any sort of negative feelings like fear?

Mine's a Yamaha R6 2005.

some friends from the bikers group im going with have tested the MT09 and just loved it , heard only good things about it!

Wish you an year full of clean Kms and lots of adrenaline and fun ! keep in touch!

For little extra AC you can use def potion 70AC for 3 minutes.

Ideal is to get 1500-1600 hp. Once you do that you get no damage and any other status is no longer required, AC is most important.

Dears,

I would like to know if its allowed to borrow my buffer, for example, to a friend ( also metin2sg active player ) and make runs together (hell/ice/plaqued).

Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    Diury

Make the dungeon timed and like every week or month to have it reset.
    Whoever finish the dungeon faster every week/month get some prize :P

new pvm king event :)
    You can add bosses + metins together, 120 metins ... etc :)
    WOULD LOVE THIS

no need for drop from the run, just like ... u get whatevr drops , boss boxes , metin drops etc and at the end of week...winner gets some prize

Hello,

As the title says, it would be very helpful for the players if we could re-name the return scrolls. like Under the description or coordinates to be able add a 10letters long text.
    like " King Crab " - "map2left".

What do you think?

Thank you.
    Kind regards,
    DIury

I think it could be a good idea.
    I've seen something like this in another game , like "daily quest" - it was different there, you had to finish 3 dungeons for the quest.

But to explain why i think this could be good - I log in , i say i go farm and i kill 3-4 bosses before i get bored.
    If there would be a quest requiring to kill ... 10 bosses - i'd surely make it to 10 bosses just for quest purpose.
    This would keep me in game, could drop some better items, will get more gold and all in all later it will give me a reason to stay longer, more temptations ...

now if you add daily bonuses to stack - day 1/ 2/ 3 etc you could get me to log more often just for it.

you can even make ranks for it because the current rank ... friendly etc does not really matter, its the same for 10 years

Dungeon master
    Bosses slayer
    Metin Hunter

I am not sure you guys know but there is a quest with herbs - the higher level you have on that quest, more herbs you get from it. you can do it daily.

And not to mention - when people will ask " anything new??worth coming back? " yes - awesome daily quests.

Drops should be something new to not interfere with the current system of materials - maybe , when you want to upgrade using the 10% extra chance you d be required to provide something ... depending on the plus
    so lvl 30 weapon to +7 you must provide a gem that you can get by completing a quest ...
    +7 upgrade - Kill 20 monsters of a kind
    +8 upgrade - break 3x 30 level metins
    +9 upgrade - break 3 x 35

level 65 weapon ... something similar - metins / bosses similar level

level 90+ lets say
    +7 items ... break 3x 100/105 metins
    +8 items ... kill 5 bosses
    +9 items ... kill 10 bosses and 5 metins

Because right now If i go to kill a boss and right there is also a lvl 105 metin i will not break it but go to another boss and its not normal, finding a metin should be something that would make u say " lucky me"
    ok here is also because having full damage , resistance etc great bosses gears i kil lthem very fast, twice faster than a metin, for someone else that has troubles with bosses ... metins are the option, may be the other way around

something like this...

Yes, put a time on skills like - how long before fear goes out, a timer on the skill itself on the quick cast ( 1 2 3 4 ). Let it turn red once reaching last 10 seconds.