Posts by UnkoJP

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• DontBeScared

Will be there any Halloween event buddies'

• Gonzoxxx

no

• Syslas99

Moon event already started?

• Pingu

Never close the Metin2 SG :d <3

• [CoMa]Shadow

Reboot done. Server on

• [GM]Elspeth

Hey guys, as it states at the very end of the post "The rewards will be sent automatically" just be a little bit patient and the it'll solve itself.

• DontBeScared

Same here, i think it will be manual

• Adihere

hello, you receive rewards from special lottery automatically ? i didn't receive :(

• deathpool

in your heart

• Radioactive

where is the lottery result?I cant see it ;)

• DontBeScared

Still nothing? :(

• [SMOD]Tary

Since I am waiting for the answer of some players it will be announced at night

• MrSoon

soon :) it requires to check A LOT of numbers, so be patient

• DontBeScared

When will the forum lottery winners be anounced?

• PrometheusX

just get enough dmg and then make sure you have magic res, hp absorb and as much hp restore

• Adihere

is there any use for fire resistance, wind, lighting etc?? i tested fire res in infernal flame field and no effect in damage taken(i have necklace 20% fire res)

• MrSoon

max your magic res, block chance, dodge arrows is usefull, don't get too much def because pierce will crush you

• deathpool

and for defense? 2 gms said me some time ago that lightning is useful but I tested it and nope, useless (against cleric, mob which attacks with lightning)

• MrSoon

demi vs "human" mobs

• deathpool

any useful bonus in hl (except mob and arrow resistance)?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

So what's the thing with moonlight ? Dropping Small, Medium, Large boxes means that what's inside is also nerfed according to level decrease, so my question now is : What will Small boxes contain compared to Large boxes since already the rewards are pretty limited to changers and blessing marbles ?

Maybe everything will be the same but the % will be different, small 10% medium 12.5% and large 15% of getting the regular drops OR maybe they added small will drops green changer with higher % and medium will drop red changers and large will drop blue as regular.....wait after 1oct to see!

Suggestion: You could simply allow players to enter runs solo, keeping the IP-block for parties. The drops would stay the same but if you enter with a party of X people, the end boss will drop 1 chest per person, in which you have the flexibility to put any drops you want and adjust the rewards the best way you can (e.g You do an Hell Run in a party of 3 people, Yamachon will also drop 3x Yamachon Chests, 1 for each person). You can put also a different number of chests per person. I think this is very easy to implement and feasable. Besides that, doing a run with multiple people will make the run faster, so you already have that benefit for playing in group.

sorry to interrupt but I think I tried to explain this some times ago in another thread, that if you do Solo you get 1 box, but if you do with 3 ppl it drops 3 box....that was meant to be for the IP block. Since you need to search players it would be a better way if you are 5 people in a run and it drops 5x the drop for the whole team instead of doing it 5x for each players. But it came out bad because people could of exploit it easily. Imagine you doing it solo with ur buffer, and you tell ur friends that are playing something else or doing something else, you just tell them to join and stay afk, and you get his drop cuz he didn't do anything. exploit? or not?

But regarding this IP block it has change the market a lot. Because you need 2+ IP to get a 1x Drop. If it was more drops regarding the party / IP, things would have been cheaper, people could afford flame keys, or whatever to keep it going.

But then everything would be selfish if you play alone.

I dunno if I am wrong or right, but just an opinion.

PS: since most upcoming games have battle royals(99% you know what it is and I bet you've played it), shadow u should try to make mt2sg the first server who ever can make a battle royal. And you can do everything easily as create a map. People Spawn, everyone enters naked, instead of falling metins, there will be equipments falling as sword, or armor or potions or whatever needs for pvp. Player can hide or do whatever, who ever dies get kicked or go spectate mode.

Just a stupid Idea..... xD

also when you bacome transformed with poly,Tiger earring and dss is not working at the same time and also dss is decreasing your damage.GM said this is normal thing but this thing is working other servers like gameforge servers.

well I had the same problem with me and my friend arguing about this sotuation.

For me doing plaqued with poly and pendant and dss worked pretty good, i was doing like 27k on eggs.

My friend kept telling me it doesnt work for her, she do like 17k on eggs

What we did was, i gave her all my items on my char to her char and she tried and THEN it did work. She gave me all her items to my char it DIDNT work.

So what we did after we kept taking and changing 1 item a time to see what was affecting the problem and we figure it out that it was a shield lvl 61 8avg was bugging it (eventho i had also 61 8avg shield) but hers was not letting it work.

So try to change an item, i hope it is that cuz we found out it was the shield, now she use differemt shield and pendant and dss work together.

Cheers!

Dude you can use it anytime, anywhere u want. Just don't over use it to end up with no kingdom money and then during a war you have no blessings xD. only thing forbidden is teleporting someone that is negative rank out of safe zone.

Hello

I just wanted to make a small event/lottery or whatever it is called about world cup 2018.

As we see we have Finals 15th July 2018.

Which will be France vs Croatia.

This event/lottery will be your prediction of who will win and what will be the score.

Example 1#: France 7 - Croatia 1

Example 2#: France 1 - Croatia 7

If you get it right, you get rewarded 10k TP.

I know the reward is small but it's something! Unless Tary helps me!

Optional:

Also EXTRA! If you tell me who will score the goals for the teams + winning team you will get an extra reward!

Extra Example 1#: Mbappe will score for France , France 1 - Croatia 0.

Extra Example 2#: Modric will score 2 goal for Croatia, France 0 - Croatia 2.

You can also predict penalty, maybe they will stay 0 - 0 but Penalty shoot out. As Penalty :France 3 - Croatia 4

So leave your Prediction behind with your In game Name!

Ingame Name: -------

Prediction: France -- / Croatia --

Optional: Extra: Who will score for which team and how many?!

GoodLuck

about 2year ago there was a map specially just for shoppers full save zoned. All kingdom just teleport there and shop, but it was never used because players always made their shop in town map1. So i dont think they will enlarge a safe zone for a special area when they had a map for that. Xd

All I can say, it was fun. Doesn't matter lose or win / die or live.

2nd Round was not necessary. I meant 2nd round as 2nd NW.

Only problem was the map. First map was good, second map was a waiting playing game. I know it gets pick by the bots but maybe you can remove it from the files and patch up.

Buffer in NW is your own responsibility it's like enter at your own risk. Make NW enter with 1 IP same as dungeons, then you wont complain about buffer dying.

But thanks it was fun. Good job Tary. Good job all that joined.

the colors of shops will be change soon but when idk. I can feel it they been working on it! Same as players suggested the color for an 6/7item and they kept saying no,no,cant but after a while they did it still. So i asume just chill. Thats all i can say