Posts by UnkoJP

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Diury is correct.

Maybe you can put something in the settings like "game option" to remove that message to appear? or just put something to click OK or a check box instead of typing " I want to train" every time...( I even tried copy and paste method but does not work). This is same as for the upgrade windows how there is a check box " Don't Close this window", you can do it for soul stone too...

And yes I know it is not a suggestion chat/forum

~JP

Hello Elspeth,

What do you think about removing the " I want to train " message when reading soul stone? It's not a big problem, but it does get annoying! what is your thoughts about that?

~Jp :)

Trump is bad,

Biden is bad.

But we need to live with it.

You only see one side of the 'pedophiles'.

Why was Jeffrey Epstein killed? Was it to protect the richest?

You dont see who does better for the country.

Would you want a president that just want the wealthy people to live happy? While the poors suffer? Imagine having Billions of dollars and pay $700 only to Taxes? While other people strugle to work 2-3Job for their family and pay triple the Taxes that Trump just paid?? Tell me which one is fair? Have a president who only cares for the rich people or have a president that cares about everyone (rich/poor).

And you said about shootout? You know Trump is republican(red), if you are a US citizen, Republicans are the ones that want anyone to have guns, because its their 'rights' by law to have a gun. While Democrats (blue/Bidden) are fighting to prevent that random people can have guns....

So before you come and call someone a Demon, you got to do your research of what is better for the country.

They both are bad from their past. But you need yo see what is better for NOW.

Imagine you get sick in the US and have to call an Ambulance. You will pay around $1500 just for an ambulance. If you are poor, they'll just let you there. Imagine you cant afford it, what will happen? Therefor, democrats(Biden) is trying to at least apply free healthcare for the Citizens.

Thats why, do yout research before just posting 1 youtube video.

Told you bro, if its not +9, with 6/7 stats on it, its not worth it. You keep saying battlesword? It doesnt even have demi as first 5 stats...We are not insulting you, thats just how it is

Ps: maybe the stones cost more than the item

And with that attitude that if u dont find pc you will move to another server? Bye felicia

great dungeon, we waited years for this run and now is finally here and people still complain....they complain when it will get here and when it get here they still complain 🤣🤣do it for the content

bro nice video!!! That Archer have respect to try vs you at least XD Keep up great video, keep it up!

Now JkRR can finally sit and relax and watch you do the job <3