Posts by BBazzy

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Relax nabs, you stand no chance against meeee!!!

The persistence of time

It is late in your soul,

you are cold,

the blizzard has affected you to an atomic and subatomic level.

The frozen heart tries to keep its frequency, 7.83 Hz, Robert Schumann ...

I do not understand what's going on in your eyes,

I see bloom trees, I see the snowdrops, I see the birds ... Spring?

Like you've been warming up for some time,

I'm beginning to think your presence might suffocate,

is summer?

While admiring your face washed by unpredictable rains,

I noticed that you became more pale,

the brown hair has begun to fall,

autumn gives me emotions ...

And you started to cool down,

I do not understand you anymore...

what happens?

Heliocentrism ... thanks,

Nicolaus Copernic!

About me,

there is not much to say.

We met after the Big Bang

and we are going to break up after the mysterious Big Crunch ...

I'm Chronos.

So, not even one love letter was good? xD

Actually is a spectacular idea, some 2 handeds are really outdamaged by swords and stats just dumb, like Poison basic stats are higher than grudge....

• AP formula is changed. Each class will raise their AP based on their main stat. (INT for Sura and Mage, Dex for Assassin)

About this point: I Think it will make Weapon Sura and Black Magic Sura super overpowered in PVM, and Mages will be even better in Bossing, at this moment i see every class getting usefull buffs for PVM and Warrior being forgotten, i understand you want to players use more classes, BUT at this moment there isn't 1 single boss or run where you NEED a warrior in your party, there is for Sin's and Mage's why not do the same for Sura and Warrior?

• Dragon Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a Fan.
    • Healer Mage's attack skills have a 15% boost if used with a bell.

For this to happen you should reduce bell's on hit damage, to make players swap from Hit oriented fighting to skill based as it should.

As i said, warriors are penalized in PVP and in PVM with each update. Seems updates are only for sins, mages and suras. xD

I think 2-hander need an attack value buff across the board. It's the one weapon type where you can safely do this imo. Mental warriors are penalized enough already. Considering they have long cooldown and limited range and can easily miss them, I wouldn't mind having them wield stronger 2-handers.

True, 2 hand weapons or mental warrior skills need a little boost. I don't say that because i'm mental, but is not fair.

yea, it seems odd to me too. Maybe just have fans have a 15% boost in skill dmg regardless of class. Healers and BMs are the classes with the highest dmg output atm anyway. Maybe your reasoning was to sway mage players away from playing hit oriented, but then I would just buff the magic attack value on both fans and bells and/or buff the skills across the board. Limiting the weapon choices seems really wrong here.

+1. BMs and Healers do a lot of damage after all updates. What happens with mental warriors skills after all? I tested a lot, with many items, mental warriors skills seems to be pretty crap atm. The most powerful skill "Spirit strike" is the same as all the others now. Should i play mental warrior with sword for pierce (make no sense) or what? 2 hand weapons are useless (really?) ? These improvements are not fair for all classes.

Yesterday NW was one of the best NW ever i seen in last years. I remember old times when old guilds like Adrenaline, Overdose, Relive, Bulletproof, Heretics and more were in game. I want to thanks to all players who joined at NW. Enjoy the video :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

luckily i keep my inventory open when i raid ;) res and vs i cant show ofc . also i never said i dmg you 7k with dragon brace, i quoted panic if you look closely.

if you think spamming 20k greater healing potions is less pussy then using mount we wont get along. but hey we have people like panicstation who do both at the same time

Ofc, mount help more than pots, cuz when my life is 5k i run until my life is full again :D Potions dont help me if someone crit me 6k and my life is 5k in this moment. :D

no worries it was with raid gear xD i dont even have vs war shoes or helm which kind of makes it even more funny.

how is trashing someone with high dmg not helping your kingdom? if you cant make me use more res ofc i wont use it and guess what, in the last 2 or 3 raids which were uploaded here i didnt die a single time

Yeah, i can lie too when i dmged you 11,5k was with full res gear, was with dragon bracelet and dragon earrings or other shits. But i dont. And sorry my lord, i dont run like *** when my life is less than 5-10k, i stay and fight until i die xD

Edited by Tary: Vulgar Language

thats the same what i just said right? but we are both raid players so we can see who has the best overall res ;) just try to beat it or not

11,5 is the highest you recorded and 7k uncrit the highest i did so what? seems fair, doesnt it?

Anyway i wait your video, in your last video, in your kingdom you dont dmged me more than 4k normal and my dmg was like 3,5k spirit strike with 10% less dmg.

you can upload a video where you hit me more than 11,3k in my kingdom with dragon brace equipped, means no dragon brace+tiger earrings ;)

cause thats what you will have to beat. maybe i wont acceppt your "half naked,no dss,no peandants" and you will have to beat 13k who knows. im not quiet sure about that but if you want to challenge me go for it

I don't care about your challenge, i always fight for guild, for kingdom, not for my ego. If i want fight for my ego i can put full vs for 10 seconds, i record when i skill you a lot and that's all, after i die when someone like Barry or Chiye come and attack me xD

ofc i can show you footage too where you do 2-3k spirit strike to me, doesnt mean i didnt get 11k does it?

I can put too falcon shield and other necklace and you dmg me same xD But other classes will dmg me more, so don't talk about dmg, dmg depends of what items i have in right moment on me. It's not like you dmg me always 7k or i dmg you always 11.5k OMG

maybe you are the one lieing here because i also dont know how you can get 7k uncrit on 105 res, but it was during a raid so i doubt that your dss+dragon bracelet+dgd ran out at the same time. just check it out when its here ;) i dont really care what you will say about it but if you challenge me for a dmg duel i accept it

I can show you control panel with all res if you want :))) your other friends with 2 hand like Tim and other warriors dont skill me so much :D