PATCH NOTE 12/10/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

With today's maintenance the server will receive the following contents and improvements:

• Due to a bug Nemere never did any skills, damage was also adjusted
    • Due to a bug Yamachon didn't display the skills animation, it now display the correction animation
    • Hydra skills can now be seen in the field
    • Remove magic immunity disappear upon death or teleport
    • Poison Beam (Archer skill) did double damage, it is now fixed
    • Stealth buff will cover sparkles and other effects such as buffs.
    • Reduced the amount of packets sent when closing a shop or a safebox without clicking the X. It should now stop disconnecting those with weak connections
    • Correct some descriptions and improved the tool tip of pets, mounts and costumes.
    • Partial Halloween 2020 contents

Thanks, Metin2 SG Team

• Remove magic immunity disappear upon death or teleport

This move is faded and doesn't change anything. I want to make a final call cos' i know you are open to suggestions so i hope you will take into consideration my opinion.

1) two minute remove immunity is already a lot because remove effect can be cured by healer, debuffing fails quite often and it's hard for a player to remove multiple targets. I also want to point out to those who say "body warrior is useless because of remover" the fact that weapon sura is in the same situation.

2) remove of magic makes too low damage - it has lower magic attack than the weakest skill of black magic sura - it's unnatural because weapon sura skills are already weak and miss quite often

I strongly believe one of these 2 features should be reconsidered because it's too much and already i see many players selling items from weapon sura.

I suggest to either increase power of remove of magic until it makes a decent damage (at least 2/3 of twister), or to change its type to melee skill, which i believe is more natural (weapon sura is supposed to be melee, not magic). Basically, only sura res is supposed work against remove of magic, not magic res since anyone can get 73% magic res which results in ridiculous damage.

I believe one of these 2 features should be reconsidered to give weapon sura a chance to be relevant in pvp again. Thanks.

• Hey there,

before i state anything regarding this, do us and yourself a favor and wait untill you actually saw the S-Skills.

Telling me that Remove debuff fails often at over 60% already sounds quite exaggerated, telling me that it fails often at the S-Rank 87% sounds even more unbelieveable.

• I think the cooldown is fine tbh. 1 sura had a hard time dispelling everyone before too but in any NW that had attendance, we were playing vs at least 4 weapon suras so basically the entire kingdom didn't have buffs up, EVER.

The dmg on it is pathetic tho, that's for sure. Changing the dmg type to the be the same as his other 2 skills sounds reasonable. Buffing the dmg too is also fine.

I personally never had a problem with its damage(except in 1v1 where it would outdmg any skill), the main problem with it was the way too short cooldown and very strong debuff that had permanent uptime.

• Hey there,

before i state anything regarding this, do us and yourself a favor and wait untill you actually saw the S-Skills.

Telling me that Remove debuff fails often at over 60% already sounds quite exaggerated, telling me that it fails often at the S-Rank 87% sounds even more unbelieveable.

I saw the S-skills already, remove still fails even with 87%, with 60% it fails quite often like i said, also damage of S remove is still low even with low amount of magic res. Anyway, since 2 minute immunity will stay, you still find it normal to be the weakest skill in terms of damage ?

• hi i am new here . can i get more info about

"Partial Halloween 2020 contents"

and second question is the S skill only for level 100+? thanks

"

• I saw the S-skills already, remove still fails even with 87%, with 60% it fails quite often like i said, also damage of S remove is still low even with low amount of magic res. Anyway, since 2 minute immunity will stay, you still find it normal to be the weakest skill in terms of damage ?

Since it is also the only skill with a main focus on being a debuff, yes, i consider that perfectly normal.

hi i am new here . can i get more info about

"Partial Halloween 2020 contents"

and second question is the S skill only for level 100+? thanks

"

Heya, we will release more Info about the Halloween Event as soon as the "partial" part is gone and we have everything set up.

As for the S-Skills, yes, they unlock after Level 100.

• - Due to a bug Yamachon didn't display the skills animation, it now display the correction animation

Shadow Now Yamachon makes a lot of damage. I die with only 1 SKILL (lose 10-15 baby polys which are expensive) with dss on + full skill rest eq (pvp shoes + saphire earrings too) + fire rest + boosters (dragon god attack, defence and hp) + blue liquid + green liquid + orange liquid ... if u will keep it like that, at least change the craft of meley ticket to 1 flame + 1 ice grail cuz now, yamachon and nemere are hard to kill.

• These runs were never intended to get done solo. These are suppose to be group runs and finally are at the current state. I advise sharing those 10-15 polys among 8 player group. Ýou save a lot of money this way.

• These runs were never intended to get done solo. These are suppose to be group runs and finally are at the current state. I advise sharing those 10-15 polys among 8 player group. Ýou save a lot of money this way.

I wonder If you really do this run with group or you are just provoking Luxuria...

• Shadow Now Yamachon makes a lot of damage. I die with only 1 SKILL (lose 10-15 baby polys which are expensive) with dss on + full skill rest eq (pvp shoes + saphire earrings too) + fire rest + boosters (dragon god attack, defence and hp) + blue liquid + green liquid + orange liquid ... if u will keep it like that, at least change the craft of meley ticket to 1 flame + 1 ice grail cuz now, yamachon and nemere are hard to kill.

These runs were never intended to get done solo. These are suppose to be group runs and finally are at the current state. I advise sharing those 10-15 polys among 8 player group. Ýou save a lot of money this way.

:S

• Yamachon now 1 shots me too. I have great items and I used to farm this run a lot before. It needs damage adjustment that's for sure.

As for the people saying that these runs aren't supposed to be done solo, hear me out.

I agree with you, but with the current state of the game that would prevent many people like me from doing runs. It happens that some people like you are in great guilds with many active members who can party up and do dungeons all day. This is the right way metin2 was meant to be played, I agree, but the rest of us don't have parties to join and active members in their guilds.

When Hydra came online I kept spamming all day on call chat for someone to party me there. Not a single person answered. So yes, despite the fact that you're right about playing as a party is the right way, that would make runs impossible for some others, hence Yamachon damage should be adjusted accordingly.

Cheers.

• i my opinion hell run its oke like this, just need to build a equipment with fire rez and skill rezist since avg rez is not required

Bro you need to be reasonable here. I got 38% skill res + 15 fire res and 24k hp. He one shots me. I can't even use greater healing pots. Finishing yamachon shouldn't require oceanic+9 and superclass diamond. It's not the last dungeon in the game.

• He is memeing.