Posts by Etherial

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Thank you for the nice updates and events^^

Suggestion: add something to dungeons as well for the people who dislike farming metins, could be the same concept, anniversary bosses that spawn after the original ones are killed, or simply adding slices of cakes to dungeon drops at rates you find reasonable. I'm sure you'll find the best way to do it ^^

Cheers!

Can you please add preview to costumes like you did with mounts? Sometimes people refund because they didn't like how the costume looked on their char.

If you don't want to waste too much time on taking screenshots for each class/gender with every costume, I am willing to volunteer and do it on a test server or something and provide you with 1 screenshot for each costume including all classes/genders.

i my opinion hell run its oke like this, just need to build a equipment with fire rez and skill rezist since avg rez is not required

Bro you need to be reasonable here. I got 38% skill res + 15 fire res and 24k hp. He one shots me. I can't even use greater healing pots. Finishing yamachon shouldn't require oceanic+9 and superclass diamond. It's not the last dungeon in the game.

Yamachon now 1 shots me too. I have great items and I used to farm this run a lot before. It needs damage adjustment that's for sure.

As for the people saying that these runs aren't supposed to be done solo, hear me out.

I agree with you, but with the current state of the game that would prevent many people like me from doing runs. It happens that some people like you are in great guilds with many active members who can party up and do dungeons all day. This is the right way metin2 was meant to be played, I agree, but the rest of us don't have parties to join and active members in their guilds.

When Hydra came online I kept spamming all day on call chat for someone to party me there. Not a single person answered. So yes, despite the fact that you're right about playing as a party is the right way, that would make runs impossible for some others, hence Yamachon damage should be adjusted accordingly.

Cheers.

If that is a joke, good one.

Suggestion about lottery tickets:

Since they are assigned to the account who drops them and can be removed from inventory, why don't you make them timed like soul crystal key for example. You drop them and they have a 4 mins timer and they vanish afterwards on their own without having to keep removing them from the inventory manually.

Happy Anniversary, cheers!