Posts by Elspeth

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• EmyEmy

high lvls do not farm mats, they buy from market when they want something, materials farm is for low lvls

• [GA]Shadow

I close threads when they go off topic and when the answer is given

• Etherial

+ the damage reduction from the new formula is insane. I used to do runs all day. Now I can't do anything.

• Etherial

You want people to farm mats, but let's face ut. Most poly are useless cz of their bad animations. Only few are okay and they are hella expensive

• Etherial

Why do you close every thread related to the poly update?

• PalitaGoblin

xd

• EmyEmy

shut up wild dog

• PalitaGoblin

i liked the update but think some polies are way too expensive for what they offer(especially hate spike) and the damage was lowered more than what it should have been

• EmyEmy

omg let me write before closing thread!

• j0Hn

that

• j0Hn

what is thaht...other mentenance ?

• Gherasim Ionut

mda...

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• EmyEmy

Luxu rat

• EmyEmy

Luxuria on?

• Glutamine

When are we going to receive the rewards from xmas events (puzzles, photos letters etc)?

• EmyEmy

LOL :D

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

I suggest that the marked poly in the Picture gets changed for the "To-Su" poly from map2. Materials could stay the same. It would be a real shame if the best poly in game pre update would get removed. Also would be great if the bonuses added are more equel for polys. Some give up to 500 ap while this one giving 75ap is pretty much a joke. Im not asking for 500ap on all, but who will care for a poly that gives 75ap.

PS: Elspeth Black orc is no where near top 3, thanks to poor hit animation hence low attackspeed. The fact that there are below 10 on the server atm is due to the reason, that it is sipmly too expensive, compared to others, to craft them. You may ask yourself why is that? The simple answer is: The materials needed for them, which get farmed by low lvl players, already sell for a very high price.

Orc Tooth, Orc Tooth+ and Orc Amulett are expensive?

Orc Teeth Sell for 900k per Piece

Orc Tooth+ Sell for 1.5kk - Pretty sure they were much cheaper Pre-Update.

Orc Amulet for 100k per piece.

Sounds horribly expensive to me.

Also you should test stuff before you judge, because unlike you, i have tested ALL of the poly marbles and as a matter of fact, the Black Orc was only 0.07 seconds slower than the best poly marble.

Test updates thoroughly, then judge.

You are doing the same error after every update.

Half a day is not a proper time to thoroughly test an update and especially not if you claim that a poly which costs less than 20kk and could be farmed in 10 Minutes is "expensive" because that means to me you can't possibly have tested all 40 Poly marbles.

https://i.gyazo.com/f18929ef231f83f769e1d9dce504b4e0.mp4

Looks about the same speed to me.

Thumbs up for the new NPC, the display of the stats, the appearance in shop search and the stamina bar removal and fixing the bugs.

Thumbs down tho for the fact that we can't drop polies from the mobs anymore and that you put us to farm for ups to receive our most useful tool in runs. Also what the hell is going on with the material mounts per poly? That changes the whole economy of the game in just 24h. We needed max 10kk for the good ones and now the price for it went extremely high. How we suppose to make profit from the runs if the very poly costs more than the rewards? And don't tell me the rewards will raise up prices, cause there are some very good players that can manage runs without even poly. At least change the material mounts back to normal, we used to need 8 keepsakes+ and 8 gems+ for a speerman, now 4x more damn!

Bring back the poly drop & change the prices of the polies in the npc a bit!

Aight to set this straight;

I suggest to you that you could test other polies. Not only the ones you are used to.

One of the Top3 Polies in my test was the Black Orc and i am pretty confident that hardly anyone even bothered crafting that one so far. Which is proven by the fact that theres below 10 of those on the server atm.

King Scorpion and Black Orc are both very decent poly marbles which are surely harshly underrated atm.

Black orc was even slightly faster than the Spider polies in fact.

Also, people are complaining the market is dead. If we give people, especially beginners, a good way to farm, it also seems to be wrong. Atleast to the high level players, those who already have the most.

Unfortunately, as on nearly every update, people complain before they even test the update.

freezing like that still
    mostly on fireland map

As we have explained quite a lot of times, this problem occurs due to most ISP's changing to IPv6 [Some even exclusively to IPv6] while metin2 doesn't support IPv6.

The game has to change the IPv6 into an IPv4, which can cause Packet loss/corruption of packages and that causes the Client to crash.

You can ask your ISP to change back into IPv4, if they do offer that, however, i can't really tell you if that impacts your Net Speed, thats also something you should discuss with the ISP. It should however drastically lower the amount of crashes.

can we fix prices in shop ?

right now fisherman sell 3 times higher

points doesnt always add when we catch a fish ...
    caught minnow and crucian carp
    and 0 points

The Fisherman sells for 3x the Price because its an International Map, thats normal.

As for the points, thats intended.

You have a chance to gain points when you catch fish, its not 100% but its higher than before.

Dear Players,

here are the Patch Notes for todays Patch,

• Alive fish can now be cooked
    • Fishing Rod points are now gained uppon catching fish
    • Fixed the Kabuto Hairstyle
    • Discord Tool Added to present the game played properly

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

My observation was more about how difficult it is to get your rod to the required level. After 3 days of what I would call intensive fishing, I barely managed to get my +10 rod to 17/220 points. Assuming it gets significantly harder with every +, I estimate that, at this rate, I would have to dedicate about a year of my life, if not more, to fishing in Metin, just to finally get my rod to +15 and 'unlock' said fishes. Maybe that's actually what you had in mind when you made this change. I don't know, so I won't comment on it. I'll let you decide whether that's reasonable or not.

As for the low number of Gold Crucian Carps before the update, I can't speak against the data, but I would also attribute that to the fact that fishing was always a foreign concept to the masses and the lack of information out there (very few players knew the right timing to catch it and, to this day, very few players know that such fish can only be hooked using minnows as bait). I personally know someone who managed to catch one out of not so many tries, so a chance to successfully catch it of as little as 0.0001% seems unlikely, though I'm aware you might have exaggerated that one. I was even able to hook some myself, but I could never catch one because I would just pull randomly.

No, i haven't exaggerated as the chance of hooking it was that incredibly low,. I simply used the wrong word, it should have been Hook Rate, not Catch rate.

However, if the chance of getting points seems way too low, why not simply write a suggestion about that? This is a whole different problem than cooking fish alive/dead.

I can't tell you if that suggestion would be accepted, but certainly the chances are higher than cooking alive fishes.

I personally believe fishes like a gold crucian carp should be very hard to obtain though, as they give very impactful stats.

Cooking alive fish sounds more like a bug & animal cruelty though.

Sure, the new fishing mechanic is great, I'll give you that, but you've already made it impossible for any 'normal' person to even dream of catching a Gold Crucian Carp or a Loach, as well as the newly added Murex, due to the ridiculous fishing pole requirements, thus effectively removing them from the game.

Now you're telling me that if I do somehow get to that point where I'm able to catch those fish, the odds are 1 to God-knows-what to hook one, 70% to catch it with a perfectly timed pull, and then 70% to actually get to use it the way I want after I went through all that? Wow, so exciting! I'm so looking forward to getting a fishbone out of my very first Murex! Sarcasm aside, the whole process seems a little exaggerated if you ask me.

Let me get straight to the point, you're saying we made it impossible to get Gold Crucian Carp, compared to what..? Compared to before?

If i remember correct there were roughly 15 Gold Crucian Carps existing on the Server before the update. That is in 11 years and most of them banned on bots.

The fish was basically impossible to catch before.

Now, all you need is the required Level and have a 70% chance to catch it, a 35% Chance if you are one level below. I'd consider that much more reasonable.

I don't remember the exact hook rate before, but it was something like 0.0001%

Maybe a 0 more or less, incredibly low, roughly 1 Gold Crucian Carp on the entire server PER YEAR caught. Even adding Bots into it who got banned after.

Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to create something similar to shopsearch but with fixed minimum price to enter, for example unknow medicines+ 1,5kk, dark lord fang 20kk, blacksmith diamond 250kk, fixed prices that could allow many players to farm a lot better, unfortunately with the f11/ f6 and the people's over farm the prices are dropping too much just look for the white pearls at 30kk i change the blue to 7,5kk .. the legendary alchemy is now worth nothing except diamond and ruby... and I would like to know something about this from you, if it is possible to insert MINIMUM but FIXED prices in the shopsearch, another examples devil's splinters from 12kk to 7,5kk and they will continue to go down, in doing thats people will get bored staying at pc 2 hours to make 100 or 50kk, I'm waiting for your reply.

Thanks

As Shadow has already stated in another thread, it is neither our Job nor our concern to handle the market, if an item is worth less than it was before, that means its needed less than before or easier to access.

Pearls always drop substentionally for some weeks after big events such as Halloween.

As i've already stated on another thread though, instead of complaining about item prices dropping you could just, like people do it in other MMO's for over a decade, abuse that situation buy out all the cheap Items and sell them more expensive. Analyse the market and use it in your favor.

Nerf General Store cuz of beeing top1 buyer. :lol:

Suggestion is to make unable to sell some stuff at General Store like: items with 5 bonuses, items that are +9, fishing poles and pickaxes, maybe some other too.

Update with easy selling items is amazing but dangerous for me, maybe for some other people too.

And Yes, I post this idea because such thing happend to me more than one time, so no need to point that out. :thumbsup:

The solution to this problem is binding the Items you don't want to sell, then they are unsellable.

There's just something that I think it's wrong: there is no Fishing Pole +0. The Fisherman (NPC) sells Fishing Poles +1.
    That being said, I'd like to try this out! Thanks, it looks amazing :)

It only means thats the level required to catch them, if the level is above thats obviously also fine.

nice system, is looking sick, and that map was all custom made?

Heya,

the Map is a custom made map, but it already existed, it wasn't specially made for us, however, it looked so good and perfectly fit into what we wanted and needed, that asking the mapper to create a new one was simply not needed.

Hello everyone, i just discovered that Strength does not work for AP on a Sura or Shaman the Attack Value does not rise when putting points into Strength. Please fix that stupid Bug.. unless its not a dumb feature...... :dash:

It's not a Bug, its even explained in a Guide on our forum.

[MISC] Systems, Functions, Commands and Similar

Every class gains Status points from their Main stat, meaning as Sura you should raise Intelligence, not strength which is just logical.

That would kind of get rid of the whole purpose.

In no Game i've ever played, does Leadership benefit the Leader itself.

If you are a leader, that means you're good at leading OTHER people, thus benefitting them, which vice versa, benefits you since they help you.

I'm personally not really a fan of that idea to be honest.

There's enough you can do to boost yourself, why not help others for once?

Dear Players,

here are the Patch Notes for Today, 03/12/2020.

• Fixed a Problem with the Belt System where it would display the wrong items or none atall in the hotbar if they were in the Belt Inventory
    • Fixed some Talismans which didnt provide the Elemental Damage as supposed to.
    • Fixed a Problem with broadcasted Items where they'd display as Common items with only 5 Stats instead of their Rarity etc.
    • Added New Mounts
    • Partial Christmas Content. Not Public yet.

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team