Posts by Elspeth

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present todays patch notes of 03/03/2024

• Potential fix for people that had issues with packet drops during loading screens.
    • The Premium Cape now adds +100 Movementspeed to Monsters when lured
    • Added Ramadan Event cosmetics
    • Added Ramadan Event content
    • Fixed an issue with Dungeon entrys

Kind Regards

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present todays patch notes of 26/02/2024

• Improved the (Premium) Auto Pickup function. Its pickup range is now significantly higher than the normal pickup range
    • Improved the Extra Inventory system which should resolve the issue some players have with microstutters/laggs when it is extremely full
    • Removed the issue that made the Master Horse stand still in place when called instead of following the player
    • Added a New Chest to the game which grants Level 75, 80 and some vanity weapon skins, which is available through a new Wheel of Fortune
    • Fixed an issue on Erebus Dungeon

Kind Regards

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present todays patch notes of 20/02/2024

• Improved the Block function. It will now block every request, invitation and chat
    • Fixed a visual issue on the Event Manager System which made event timers go negative rather than disappear when the event had ended and the window was kept open

Kind Regards

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present the patch notes of today, 13/02/2024

• Added Valentines event Content
    • Added Event Manager system
    • Fixed a bug with the camera that made Hairstyles look weird for other people when further away in specific cases
    • The game now wipes all your buffs when changing classes and removal of ranking records which have abused this
    • Updated some guides on the ingame wiki to adjust outdated information

Kind Regards

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present the patch notes of today, 15/01/2024

• Client Optimisation - Teleporting/Loading will now be noticably faster. This also fixes a crash which can occur during teleporting if you have a weak connection to the server
    • Disabled free kingdom change event (Free Blue -> Yellow change)
    • Fixed the Attack Speed Cap for Archers on horses (Previously Archers wouldnt be able to attack from mounts with 180+ attack speed, is now possible)

Kind Regards

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present the Halloween Event Patch Notes of 27/10/2023

• Added the Halloween Event Content. 7 Costume Sets, 5 Weapon Sets, 5 Sashes, 20 Mounts, 20 Pets
    • Adjusted the Halloween Event Chests
    • Added Halloween "Trick or Treat" boxes to the Zodiac Generals during the event
    • Added the Halloween Event Battle Pass
    • Added the Halloween cosmetics to the game and Itemshop which includes 2 new Perma Weapon sets obtainable only during the Halloween Itemshop
    • Added 3 Wheels to the Item Mall. One for TP, one for MP and one for the HalloWheel Ticket which is dropable ingame.

Kind Regards

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present todays patchnotes of 06/09/2023

• Lowered the Damage output of the 3 Magic Type Bosses in Zodiac to be more similar to the other dungeons as magic is harder to block
    • Added the Chaos Metin System
    • Added Chaos Metin Crafting
    • Added Chaos Metin Shards
    • Added Chaos Bosses.
    • Adjusted Zodiac Chests
    • Adjusted some Ticket crafting recipes. [Arachnids Key, Ochao Pass, Stone of the Dryads, Zodiac Ticket]
    • Adjusted Crafting Prices of Golden Changer, Golden Adder, Gold Rare Changer
    • Improved "Royal Anubis" drop
    • Improved "King Spider" (Baroness Run) drop
    • Added September Battlepass
    • Added Level 120 Ancient Metins to the Metin Spawn Event

Kind Regards

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present the patch notes of 14/08/2023

• Added a new Ranking System that lets you see the Top10 in those rankings
    • Personal Score is always displayed, rank only if you are in the Top10
    • Personal Score is in realtime, however, it only updates after a refresh (Teleport, Channel Change, Relog etc.)
    • The Ranking is updated every 10 Minutes. (Also requires a refresh as the previous mentioned one)
    • Adjusted the drop rate of the Lv 115 Metins Super Chaos Fragment to match the other Metins.

Kind Regards

Metin2SG

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present the Patch notes of today, 31/07/2023

• Introduced Gaya trading.
    • Addd a Teleport Point for the Gaya NPC's into your Warp panel
    • Added Gaya drop to Chaos Bosses and Chaos Metins
    • Added Battlepass and Premium battlepass to both Servers
    • Gnoll Magician, Spectral Bower and Hateful Bower can now be pulled into Melee Range with the Premium Cape

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present todays patch notes of 26/07/2023

• Adjusted Boss Spawn Event. It will spawn now a few Ancient Land Bosses, Floraun, Charon and a Secret.
    • Added "Change Channel" hotkey as "P" by default. Can be adjusted in the Keyboard Settings.
    • Fixed a bug which would make you mount while in poly marble
    • Fixed a bug which lowered your love points specific scenarios

Kind Regards

Metin2SG Team

Dear Community,

hereby i want to present the Patch Notes of today, 20/07/2023

• All Mount skins are now useable without the requirement of a Valiant Mount or a Armed/Military Horse.
    • The Archer Skill "Poison Beam" now grants the "Forget Me" effect (White Flag). 2 seconds at M, 3 at G, 4 at P, 5 at S
    • The Archer Skill "Poison Beam" now works with all weapons a Ninja can wear, as long as an arrow is equiped.
    • The Spring Sanctuary Dungeon is now limited for Level 50-95
    • The Spring Sanctuary Dungeon will now count as Dungeon clear for the Battlepass
    • The Spring Sanctuary Dungeon now works in the Ranking of the Dungeon Panel
    • The Spring Sanctuary Dungeon now works in combination with the Double Dungeon Loot Event
    • Ancient Land now has roughly 30 more Metins on every Channel.
    • Fixed Love Points decreasing for some people after reboots
    • You will now stay mounted after changing channels or teleports

Kind Regards

Metin2SG

Dear Community,

hereby i present the Patch Notes of 13/07/2023

• Added a Name to the Skeletal Monsters of the Super Chaos Metin
    • Doubled the Skeletons Movement Speed
    • Adjusted the Range of one of the Skeletons to be melee ranged. Previously was always on range, despite being a Melee type.
    • Changed the Type of Magma Crystal into Magic. Previously Melee
    • Added the new Basic, Premium and Event Battle Passes
    • Added the Spring Sanctuary Dungeon as a new Dungeon for Level 50+ Players.
    • Improved the drop chance of the Summon scrolls for Chaos Azrael and Chaos Blue Death
    • Increased Gahnasel, Death Reaper and Blue Death level to 120. They will not require a minimum level to drop items anymore. The Chaos Versions remain Lv 99 for Blue death and Lv 105 for Gahnasel.

Kind Regards

Dear Community, hereby i want to present the Patch Notes of last night, 07/07/2023

• Zoom on the minimap is now saved even after warping
    • Premium Cape luring function now affects aggroed mobs aswell
    • Attack Speed Bonus while mounted now works on Daggers and Fans
    • Leopard Pill B now displays the correct name on the affect list (Top left buff icons)
    • Chaos Nemere and Chaos Razador now have slighly higher drop rate for Soul Crystal Belt and Change Rare Scroll
    • Heaven's Lair 2 (Bottom Half) now has significantly more Monsters. Top half and middle rooms remain the same as before.

Patch Notes of the morning patch

• Increased the respawn time on Heaven's Lair 2 Mobs [Amount of Monsters remains the same.]

Kind Regards

Main Server Exclusive:

• July Battlepass Added

Both Servers

• Lord Gahnasel (Azrael) Resistances Halved (Chaos Azrael remains the same as before.)
    • Premium Bravery Cape (7D / 15D) will now cause Ranged monsters to come into melee range. This does not work on Monsters that are already targeting you however. (Auto Aggro, already lured with a normal cape.)
    • Removed Orc maze Cooldown
    • Reduced the Super Chaos Metin drops

Dear Players,

hereby i present the patch notes of today 01/07/2023

• Added a chance to drop Chaos Blue Death from Death Reaper [Lower chance than Blue Death] [Season Only]
    • Increased all Chaos Boss Summon Scroll drop rates [Season Only]
    • Improved all Chaos Metin Stone Drops [Season Only]
    • Improved Chaos Chief Orc, Bagjanamu, Blue Death, Jotun, Siren Queen & Watcher Idall [Season Only]
    • Removed Chaos Metin Stone Resistances and HP Regeneration [Season Only]
    • Changed the Craft Recipe for Ochao Pass and Stone of the Dryads [Season Only]
    • Reduced some Dungeon Ticket craft Recipes [Season Only]
    • Moved Dungeon Tickets from TP Mall to MP Mall
    • Ninjas and Mages using Dagger/Fan on Horse now attack as if they were holding a Sword
    • Improved Moonlight Treasure Chest S/M/L and Moonlight Treasure Chest+ [Season Only]
    • Changed the Format of the EXP in Character Window from 100000 to 100.000
    • Added a Remote Storage Keeper. Requires Remote Shop to be active on your account
    • Added a Button on the Main Server website that clearly redirects to the Season Server website
    • Added 3 new error messages that appear if you try to enter the Event Desert map in but arent able to (Level Too Low, High or Entry closed)
    • Made Dragor and Chocobo Certificate Tradeable
    • Changed Faint/Slow Resistance to 100% [Previously 90%] in PvM