Posts by SoulleS

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I have ever seen best comment untill today

Nation War 18.04.2021 Enjoy! :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No idea what you mean, make a video of this impossible to kill Gahanasel. With a video we can see if you are just not able to kill it because he is too strong or because you are too weak.

Doesn't matter. I can kill it everywhere but new players can't. Problem is gahnasel's skill throw away you. If your eq is not perfect gahnasel will reg hp so fast. But if you say gahnasel will stay like this I cant say anything.

Hahah you made me laughting Soulless , today on the first round you guys [ yellows ] was pretty much than us and we still join to the 2nd round and we won it and how u can explain this you guys dont join at the 3nd round ? can you answer me this coz im very curiously , that its disrespecful what you did guys , if you want guys we can pay yours boosters to join the NW again coz we want some fun .

We miss 3-4 important player, you can see that. Because of work, exam etc. only gave up and you guys win, thats all

Budokan is not an argument here, can't compare a 1v1 tourney that only very few participate in with NW.

16 and 17 GMT are already very late hours for the biggest guild on SG(Asians) - past midnight on a Sunday.

This poll was made for the NW time during last summer because your guildies had issues joining early. But you said it yourself that 75% of your guild's PVP players quit, so I don't see a point to keep it like this and just confuse people any further.

We had enough people for nation war at 16:00 gmt. Asians can join next week at 15:00 gmt. Every week different time is fair for everyone. Btw if you wanna fight 30vs10 you can say directly.

Nation War 04.04.2021 Enjoy! :D

Blue death, lord gahnasel and death reaper has a level limit:80. You can drop even with 120 lvl account same as 80 lvl. Aqua dragon level is I think 97, your drop rate is same +-10 level. If you are not higher than 10 lvl, drops are same.

If your guild will let make this run to new player, won't be a problem moonstone changes easy or not. Because I don't think new player can play this run meanwhile you join 6 run everyday with full party :D