Posts by deathpool

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Enchanted Forest Monsters are on my Radar, i nerfed them by a decent chunk but we also nerfed Skill resist, so that factors in on the.. healers? or was it the druids?

One of which anyhow. Might need to nerf that specific mob a little further.

Druids are the problem.

I didnt feel any difference with before the update, when a decent amount of them appear, I need to run in the same way.

And returns scrolls and teleport with buffer are not working.

Wanna suggest to make the tickets for Nemere/Yama tradable and dropable since I don't see any point for them to not be it since they are craftable like the hydra tickets.

P.S: nice update!

People were already doing it from Mount, but they stuck it on the Throne / Wall so they often got kicked into a wall by Gahnasel and called it a bug.

Yes, but it was risky since you needed to bug the boss against a wall and yourself as well leading to possible pushes beyond wall and polys were a much safe way to defeat them without the need to think about this problem.

Now this boss is like any map 90 boss, so polys are a bit less useful.

PS: can you put a rare alchemist in red map 1 pls.

Nice patch!

Finally there won't be that many problems with making shops (I hope ^^).

And the filter for names of items and name chars/mobs = amazing for ppl with crap pc like me xD.

PS: the Azrael change was unnecessary imo, now one can kill it from mount -> no need of poly -> poly marbles = a bit less valuables and useful

If you click on "HAPPY EASTER", you will lose your Basket permanently and you WILL NOT be able to fill it anymore! Please be careful not to click in that message!

It's not possible to hide or remove this option from the rabbit until the event ends?

To be fair pvm sashes are overpowered in my opinion (15 vs mob the custom one and you can even add a weapon with high avg which at the end can be +27% mob easily with a 40 avg + 8 avg 75 wep).

So this balances a bit.

But imo I think the 100 helm should still be working in pvm since it's "magic/melee attacks" where melee = is physical hits and pvm sash be nerfed.

Awesome!

Some questions.

If the sash absorbs only Avg/Skill/rarity, it absorbs the negative bonus as well? I mean, normally a high lvl avg wep 75 has negative skill damage, and on the opposite case if it has a high skill damage value it'll have negative avg at the same time.

It absorbs all bonus that we can have on rarity (int, agility, demi, monster, etc)? If we absorb a legendary (8 avg, 5 mob let's say) weapon, the 5 mob would be absorbed? Or are they useless?

All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

And who knows which buttons we will add there in the future.

Having it in the left side is the same as in the right side, people would need to press first F5 or click on the "arrow" to oppen the Sidebar, so they can't press anti-exp accidentally.

I can say after some days playing with this that it would be much better to move it to the left side cause I and probably more people, play with the inventory open most of time. I even forget many times that there is a Sidebar since it is in that place and inventory covers it.

It is purposely put there.

Players are used to have their inventory on the right side, that means they will usually not click there.

If we move it to the left side of the screen, the chance of people clicking on it accidentally increases dramatically.

It also can not be attached to the Inventory as it will limit the amount of buttons we can put.

It's pretty difficult to click on a thing that is just in the border of the window. And what will be the problem if the Sidebar is put in the left and people click it accidentally? It only opens the window, it does not trigger any action which can affect the gameplay.

Right now is pretty inconvenient to have it in the same side as the inventory. Cause for example I play many time with the inventory open and I need to close it first, or move it away, and then I can see the Sidebar if I opened with F5.