Posts by Cerva

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

This doesnt work properly, when a party member picks up something that is to another person name instead of stacking to the other person it stacks to him or at least most of the times i think that needs to be checked

But from the patch notes that Shadow posted on the first comment of this thread thats what it says, that the animation wasnt shown and now it is.That means that he was doing the skills but they just werent visible.So either the damage increase wasnt intended or the patch notes are wrong take your pick

He is memeing.

From the way you type i cant understand if it is a serious post or you just memeing

I tested dragon mage againt almost every class in 1v1 and the strongest skill of dragon mage which is dragon roar does similar dmg to almost every class strongest skill and that without the green liquid so i find the argument of dragon mage being op not valid. Also take in consideration that there are more boosters for physical classes in game which were not used in that test, like that blue liquid for example which will give no boost to magic classes at all but a huge boost to physical classes and the most important, dss, every dss has same value to both magical and physical classes except ruby, me having a perfect superclass ruby dss on my mage which gives 18 avg dmg 18 avg dmg resistance and 180 ap is a real waste than a physical class having all these stats it will just give an enormous boost to them that wont give to any magical class. The only difference with dragon mage after the revamp of dragon roar is that finally the class has a combo because before, that the dragon roar was a self cast skill dragon mage which was consider ranged class had literally 1 ranged skill so it was talisman to death, if someone was running dragon mage had 1 skill to use only now at least dragon roar can be used as well so it was a much needed change. The inferno is still a skill with extremely low range and very awkward as if the target isnt stunned or at least knocked down it will never hit.Overall imo the change in dragon roar was what dragon mage needed to be a ranged class and not a mellee class.Thanks

Mate, i dont talk for me, i have all possible combinations for resist against any combinations of players and this is the truth, i am not arrogant. I talk about fairplay, pierce damage is not fair at this moment, its not only my opinion, i can tell u players from ur kingdom who have same opinion like me.

I dont get what you want to say with"i can tell you players from your kingdom that have same opinion with me" you can tell me even people from my guild that have same opinion with you everyone has his opinion i dont see colors or names i dont even know who you are i just express my opinion.If hits are that high as you say stack dodge and block its way easy to have enough so hits are most likely irrelevant i was playing only with hits before the update with new items and new stats(class removal and vs removal) and now i play mostly with skills because of the new items that have more demi and more vs.But again dont involve kingdoms thats completely irrelevant everyone has his opinion and is free to express it saying to me that a yellow player or a blue player has same opinion with you is exactly the same for me what you said proves that kingdoms or guild influence your opinion even if my best friend ingame was saying somethign wrong i would point that out

If we talk about what is easy and not easy, about pvp stats in costumes, we also should talk about pierce formula. You can get too easy 100% pierce and 100% crit at the same time, this is too OP and pvp will never be balanced. Lets think about, 25% pierce in weapon + 28% in htn + 20% pink liquid + 10% palm of pierce + 10% basic resist potion = 93% pierce with no effort. I know pvp players who dont use skills, they just use only hits, because hit with crit + pierce doing more than a skill damage in 50% of situations. At this moment, skill damage is in the shadow of pierce attack, if we continue to reduce class resistance all pvp players will play just with hits. I am not against to remove pvp stats from costume, but also i dont encourage to remove them until pierce formula is not changed.

Usually that happens because everyone prefers 5 skill over 8 avg for rarity on boots, sheild and armor if hits are as strong as you say then go for 8 avg over 5 skill and the hits will be low enough to not make you worry about those who play with hits

It cannot overflow. It is better if you tell me where it happens and with what monster.

It happened at Jotun many times to me when i had full exp bonus and 60% exp chance on items i believe that is the exp chance that doesnt work properly

ty so much, i got it now.

Edit: i have 2 question more please. The Portal´s Boss respawn always in the same place or it can respawn in any different place of all forest map? And also, The x4 Bosses of the run which u need to kill for fight against Final Boss spawn always at the same place or u must to look for him in all the maze?

Same and Same

how many "Portal´s bosses" are? more than 1 right? cuz it doesnt have sense if cd of run is 1 min or 1h 30 when the respawn of the portal´s boss is 2h cuz u must always wait 2h for join again to the run. Or, if there are more than x1 portal´s boss, the portal´s boss which u kill, it will respawn in 2h or the respawn of all portal´s boss is always at even number of time means at GMT 00 00, 02, 04, 06 and so ... ??

There is 1 boss and when you kill it opens a portal, the respawn time of boss is 2 hours but doesnt matter when you kill it respawns specific time which if for example is xx:05 will respawn every xx:05 and every 2 hours so you can kill it 12:04 and respawn again at 12:05 so by telling you that you should understand the sense of 1:30 hours cd