Posts by Luxuria

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Guys invest in pvp and come to get fun with us <3 #LetsMakeSgGreatAgain

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

wtf, are u for real? come on, hahahaha ... can u make guide video of how to breathe? ty :D

It is time to leave the past behind and look forward.

Sg has good content that I have not seen in other servers as sg lacks good content that other servers has. Another thing the sg lacks is promotion. We need more videos of the sg content (like the videos that emy made until gameforge closed the channel), videos showing the own / unique content of the sg to attract more people to the server. Also, streamers like famous people playing the server and doing lives, would help a lot to bring more people. But the problem with doing this publicity is that gameforge will try to close all the videos and lives ... so how could we do so that this does not happen?

One way could be to spam the sg videos in different metin2 forums. I don't think gameforge can close those forums or delete the posts with the videos.

and if it's possible make dragon god attack working on magic skills as well at least some %, not the full amount as it's for physical damage.

green liquid and gold crucian carp reduces a lot the damage of bm and mages and dragon god attack doesnt work for skills? Shadow if u wont remove gcc and block liquids in budo, can u make dragon god attack work for skills too at least? so bm and mages can gain more damage cuz in budo, i m making 140 with orb and 80 and 75 with the other range skills and this is just absurd.

Even better if u remove it for good. the nw is on sunday and it was taking like 30-45 mins per round (before the nerf of white flags) and on sunday, people usually spend the time with family so with the nerf of white flags + gcc removed = rounds of 5 mins for sure so high lv pvp players can join nw for 15 - 20 mis totally instead almost 2h and then spend the rest of the time with family.

PS: You can remove it and see what happens with the wars in all 1 month and if we see that it really works well, we can keep it that way or look for other ideas or simply put the fish back

Edit: also u dont need to click on pet for target it, i mean if the pet move and intersects with the image of mouse and u just push the button of ur skill, it will target the pet like u click on the pety directly and try to use skill on it and thats what it happened to me.

Edit 2: is there a way for make shops in city1 unclickable too when u re doing pvp? i mean, when blues make raid in ch1 in asmodia kingdom and because the shops are not just in the plaza, u click sometimes in a shop and u lose the target and not just that, the shop opens and make u lose time and that also distracts you from the fight.

in seg 7, i click on the pet (i think mine) and i lost 5 segs until i notice it and click again on tidy, so please make the pets inclickable, ty.

pet need to be unclickable - YouTube

Edit: also u dont need to click on pet for target it, i mean if the pet move and intersects with the image of mouse and u just push the button of ur skill, it will target the pet like u click on the pety directly and try to use skill on it and thats what it happened to me.

Edit 2: is there a way for make shops in city1 unclickable too when u re doing pvp? i mean, when blues make raid in ch1 in asmodia kingdom and because the shops are not just in the plaza, u click sometimes in a shop and u lose the target and not just that, the shop opens and make u lose time and that also distracts you from the fight.

1. and 5. u only have 30 SEGS for remove and put the best dss and eq for the race u need to defeat, come on 30 segs is too low. at least make it 1 min. Also u speak about we have 2 wheels of dss so i will ask u for take a moment and think about u just said. u expect we spend a lot gold for make another full wheel instead upgrade the time to 30 segs for 1 min? u have any idea how much cost 1 superclass mythic diamond/sapphire/ruby? (600-800w). i spent around 750w for make the diamond and another 750w for the sapphire (i have both videos if u wanna see how many dss i used for make it done) so please, before say stuff like that, stop thinking as GA and think as player and how many time, gold and effort we, players, spend for make our mythic dss.

2. i m agree with u just said of block all kinds of liquids for budo but i didnt expect u will say it, thats why i said for unblock it BUT lets say tary is agree and u block all kind of liquids for budo, people can still use it in any other place and then join budo with the liquids on (thats what people is doing now for participate in budo) so if u really wanna block it, u need to make budo like when u rejoin to hell run or erebus run (after get dc), i mean when u rejoin these runs, some boosters in ur char like green potion, empty bottle, skills, etc get removed so it wont mind if any smart boy wanna use liquids in other place and then join budo, it just wont work.

3. for this point, i will upload a video in a new comment so u can see what i mean.

4. what do u mean with "it would affect how the bonus works" cuz in pvm, if u poison a mob, u cant poison him again. Poison bonus in pvp makes good damage. Example: In budo, if u fight against bodywarrior/archer/dagger with full poison chance (8 in weapon, 8 in helm, poison pet and poison fish), u wont be able to get rid of the poison bonus. I mean, if u use perch, it will be a suicide strategy, why? cuz when u get poison, u recibe damage inmediatelly and then u will recieve damage each 3 segs but if u get poison and receive the first damage and u use perch, u will able to be poisoned again before of 3 segs of cd for the next damage so u will recieve poison damage more faster than just take the poison for the complete fight and this is clearly a good advantage for this races and thats why it need to be nerfed.