PATCH NOTE 07/10/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • So you are admiting that the point of this update was to get rid of weapon sura in budokan xd, what i can't figure out is the reason.

Until now there was a balance between sura, ninja, and mage. Now weapon sura became completely useless in pvp and also 90% of the pvm. The only reason anyone would make a weapon sura is for meley run and i find this hilarious.

You gave +15% skill dmg to mages, +35% vs monster to assassin, attack speed bonus for warrior and finally completely nerf sura. It looks very bad in my opinion.

• I didn't even comment any update you have done in last 2-3 years ( maybe I'm wrong ) correct me if I'm not right.
    I also didn't insult at this post or said anything bad, I simply asked.
    But if you think it's the best way to answer the questions of players then I am fine with it :) Thanks for the answers and sorry for questions. enjoy

When i reply is always generic, if you feel personaly touched by my post, thats on you :)

You made no questions, you don't like the change because it affects your class (logic), you started to post all the honorless tactics used every day, which cannot be used on serious competitions anyway and i simply told you to try the product we offer for more than 10 minutes before screaming.

Pretty much if you are not happy of what happens during the raid on towns i have bad news for you, horses are allowed, relogging is allowed, staying in safe zone with no penalty is allowed. Basically we cannot do nothing about that, since is a player's attitude problem.

• So you are admiting that the point of this update was to get rid of weapon sura in budokan xd, what i can't figure out is the reason.

Until now there was a balance between sura, ninja, and mage. Now weapon sura became completely useless in pvp and also 90% of the pvm. The only reason anyone would make a weapon sura is for meley run and i find this hilarious.

You gave +15% skill dmg to mages, +35% vs monster to assassin, attack speed bonus for warrior and finally completely nerf sura. It looks very bad in my opinion.

You figured out my plan. Our sura extermination program is now completed.

After you get sober from whatever substance you took to create this post, i wish you to remind that Weapon sura is the best pvm class. Nobody can tank better than this character and since S skills improve the buffs too the difference will be even higher. Mages don't have 15% skill, (why do you guys get ridicolous by posting false informations?) Warrior don't have attack speed bonus since there is a cap, they simply take no damage from using berserk.

This game is not balanced, never was, never will, so just drop the charade.

• great update, can I ask a preview of the S skills? can't wait to see them!

"People respect it when someone they are distant from is boring and harmless. However, they only like that person because he or she doesn't get in their way. No human would want to hang around a boring person."

"The weight of a sin depends on the person measuring it."

• Can you pls check Nemere?.... He reposition his position all over again and with the daggers i cannot reach him i need to use teleport strike reach him.

Another thing is that now he skills .... what do we need skills + awg full equip to kind of kill him?
    If this was intended then u close the entry to nemere to a lot of ppl.

If this was unintended then check him he's kinda of much harder to kill like he's starting already enraged.... Now i make the same dmg i was making before when he was under 300k, well when i actualy manage to reach him....

Gl :thumbsup:

Hanwei

• is there a button or something to turn on/off the charging of my skills? why was that a problem and had to be changed? now i keep pressing to activate dark shield or fear and keep starring at it. now i die all the time because i cant watch the skills all the time if i have them activated or not. :(

• Guys i think u should wait till u finish with supreme skills are done on ur accounts , bcs this chance is not just for perfect skills its for supreme where is elemental dmg and ur skills deal much more dmg then p , on test server weapony sura was nice and yes i am not agree if for example Carbofix dispeal someone i can dispeal that player for 2 min too , but if u saw at yeasterday raid it was more fun when you were buffed almost all the time . So take a decision after u guys arrive at all supreme skills in your accounts .

btw nice update with enchanted forest :D

Have a nice day!

• is there a button or something to turn on/off the charging of my skills? why was that a problem and had to be changed? now i keep pressing to activate dark shield or fear and keep starring at it. now i die all the time because i cant watch the skills all the time if i have them activated or not. :(

idk why this is an issue, enchanted blade ends long before there's any visual indication of it and you don't mention it, you still have the buff list on the top left and you will get used to it being this way

• Guys i think u should wait till u finish with supreme skills are done on ur accounts , bcs this chance is not just for perfect skills its for supreme where is elemental dmg and ur skills deal much more dmg then

Have a nice day!

Bro...... u talk like a class that have self buff skills.... tell me as ninja what changes does it make for me to make Supreme the skill or not.... cmon stop beeing blinded only to your class...

Will i need to go in ince run with 4 chars just to make 1 run? not worth ....

Now i got titan shield 5 skill 3 awg, I used armour 8 awg 5 skill, bracelet 15% and also alchemy with 10% skill res + shoes skill 8% skill..... soooo 43 skill res.... and he did shot me i skill more than 22k HP...... This smels as usual sura returning to be op in pvm as usual.

Have a nice day!

• So after this update, I went to test Nemere, this is what I found while trying to kill him :

- cant damage him for a long time at the beginning of the battle

- during this time he doesnt use skills or attack

- he now casts 2 skills at the same time

- these skills CD is short making it hard to heal through it even with greater healing

- skill res, magic res, avg dmg res seem to not lower the damage in anyway

upaMhL9.gif

• Wow, Nemere new challenge 😳

• In my point of view weaponary Sura should be the strongest character in game

I have all char and played them.

Mage game play is boring and looks funny with its attacking

Sin is an overrated character that is unworthy to be even counted as a character

Warrior body deserve some major improvement as they are fun to play with

Weaponary Sura is a beautiful character that deserve some level of respect

In my point of view weaponary Sura should be build back to its throne as being the best character in game both PvP and pvm.

Please consider to make weaponary Sura great again that was always ment to be

I am disappointed in metin 2 being so bias to destroy weaponary Sura

No matter what you do , i will play that character and endure your bias update towards the warrior race.

Like this an overview summary

Weaponary only have 1 weapon aka sword while other class min have 2

Weaponary only have 2 attacking skill ( dispel is special ) while other class have more than that .

Overrated sin can use 3 weapon with a playing style of either average or skill and those class att boss with good damage.

I feel the game crown sin more than any class which needs to be strongly review.

Weaponary only have 2 skills that can be used and 1 weapon