PATCH NOTE 07/10/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey guys,

here are the Patch notes for today, 07/10/2020

• Ship Defense Run Added
    • Supreme Skills Added
    • Rainbow Stone Added to the Hydra Run which is needed to upgrade your P1 Skills to Supreme
    • Completely new Animations added for all Supreme Skills
    • Mounts are now completely disabled in nation War
    • Drop Bonus Formula changed, it is now not going to punish you for being on the same level as the Bosses/Metins anymore. The Drop Bonus is now starting to lower from 5 Levels above the Target.
    • Dragon Roar is now a ranged skill
    • Remove Magic is now properly working as a Magic Skill rather than a Debuff Skill, meaning it can be resisted with Magic and Sura resist aswell.
    • A Person who was affected by the "Remove Magic" debuff is now protected for 2 Minutes of being removed again.
    • Cure now becomes consecutively weaker with every cast on the same Target, dropping to 75%, 50% and 25% effectiveness if used multiple times on the same target within 2 Minutes
    • Ritual of Doom can now damage people while the caster is mounted
    • Repetition Shot Animation drastically speed up, it will now only shoot 4 arrows on every rank instead of increasing the animation time and arrows shot with every rank.
    • The Assassin specific horse skill now has the same Skill Type as all other Skills and therefore is affected by resistances
    • The Buff Skills which arent toggle skills; Aura of Sword, Fear, Enchanted Armor, Taichi, Aphotic Shield, Berserk now do not have any Cooldown anymore
    • Little Dragon Pet added which gives 15% Damage increase inside the Ship Defense Run
    • Created New bonuses which were added to the S Skills like Critical Defense, Critical Damage, Pierce Damage, Revive and increased Effects for Selfcast of Mage Buffs
    • Bay mobs fixed, they are now not attacking from afar anymore if they aren't supposed to.
    • Elixir of Agility now properly displays that it grants Dex rather than 50 Damage
    • Magic Potion now properly displays that it grants Int rather than 10% Magic Res
    • The Enchanted Forest Map Metins [Metin Arboreal Creatures & Metin Of The Forest] now have improved drop.
    • Additionally, the respawn time of these two types of Metins was reduced.

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

• Hey,

Wanted to share my opinion about 2min immunity against remove. I think there shouldn’t be any immunity, with this update wep sura lost absolutely his sense.

Example: u as Bm sura u get removed, just port to ur buffer get a healer next to her heal urself, buff urself and u are immune against remove for 2mins. Who will kill u after that? It makes just nosense

#makeremovegreatagai

• the concept of remove is very broken to begin with.

I do agree that you can work around the immunity at the beginning of a fight(but it becomes tedious very fast, so w/e).

People can finally ACTUALLY play their class and not 2/3 of it.

Good ridance.

• Hello!

From my point of view, 2 min dispel immunity is too much. The dispel duration is around 30 seconds, so if we compare these two durations, we have around 1.5 minutes of immunity (this is a bit too much in my opinion).

My suggestion is to reduce immunity duration at 1 min and 30 seconds or make a new effect like this: If you are removed, you have 50-60% chance to be immune at dispel (dispel resistance - last 2 min). 100% immune at dispel is broken, even with S skills players will keep to play with hits in this way, because they will have buff benefits for 1.5 minutes and pierce + critical hits will be more effective than skills for some classes like body warrior and sura blade.

Regards,

BBazzy.

• What kind of scenario are you actually picturing in your head?

To us your skirmish in town 1 are meaningless and actually a pain to watch. A bunch of kids who insult each other, abuse mounts, remove from the safe zone till some key characters are removed and then more insults.

We do not care about this kind of pvp. What we care is 1vs1 budokan, so unless you are a healer you cannot heal, and national war. Good luck bringing a level 30 healer and do whatever honorless crap method you wanna do.

The remove immunity disappear if you die or if you warp. I know it doesn't do it now, because we forgot to move it, but we will after we check that the update is bug free.

As for the cure, we can simply put a level limit on the aliments cure, such as that if you are too low, you cannot cure poison or remove from someone who is much higher.

Fact is, you guys never suggest these things, after all if all the honorless crap are removed, what other topics would you use to denigrate and insults your opponents?

:search:

• the concept of remove is very broken to begin with.

I do agree that you can work around the immunity at the beginning of a fight(but it becomes tedious very fast, so w/e).

People can finally ACTUALLY play their class and not 2/3 of it.

Good ridance.

Remove was this way since metin2 was created, your opinion is biased because you play body warrior.

• Maybe you don't care about pvp in map 1 but there is a lot of ppl doing pvp in map 1 since NW is once a week right? But that's your decision and we can't change it.

Cure level limit would be nice.
    Budokan I agree we wrote about it 3years ago, but finally it will be good now.

I also understand if you think it's good like it is now but why no CD on AoS , berserk, fear etc...

• Well don’t forget both kingdoms have high lvl healers, so it will not change much but who cares about heal u can use also perch. Beside that it doesn’t balance budokan at all, I could see already last nw that remove makes 800-1k so now it will make 100-200dmg? Means wep sura didn’t got nerfed it got useless imo.

• Maybe you don't care about pvp in map 1 but there is a lot of ppl doing pvp in map 1 since NW is once a week right? But that's your decision and we can't change it.

Cure level limit would be nice.
    Budokan I agree we wrote about it 3years ago, but finally it will be good now.

I also understand if you think it's good like it is now but why no CD on AoS , berserk, fear etc...

Then why you never ask to remove horses from map1? Seems a big deal on national war but on map1 is fine. Just stop on every damn update to find excuses to complain about everything.

The update is live since less than 3 hours, you barely could see any change at all since S skills will require some work to achieve. So before talking about balance, just play the game, then you will be entitled to talk.

If weapon sura got useless, change to Black magic class.

• I didn't even comment any update you have done in last 2-3 years ( maybe I'm wrong ) correct me if I'm not right.
    I also didn't insult at this post or said anything bad, I simply asked.
    But if you think it's the best way to answer the questions of players then I am fine with it :) Thanks for the answers and sorry for questions. enjoy

• Thanks for the updates. Great content.

We had a raid right after maintenance, and we fought against BMs and they all died. Nobody is immortal and the pvp is fine.

Thanks for the hydra run too, works really smooth.

Goodluck

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh