Posts by KingJohn

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

where is the Halloween map ? that was so cool and different than hunting metins again..

and again same bosses that only the strongest can kill them .. average player like me has no chance again..

Thx dude. Ive been on this server for about 6 years and play this game for about 12.. when u smash 1 metin and get 1 skill book 1 band of oblivian and 1 armour and 1 weapon dont think it will help except if you wanna play and have the time to play 14 hours per day .

gold is a real problem this days.

im lvl 103 and cant do any gold.

metins lvl 100-120 have a very depressive drop. nothing can be sold except at general store and that would give some 3 kk every 30 minutes.

medium bosses like Arges or Lemures have nothing interested

my shop sold one item in 1 week for 4kk ... but the rainbow stone failed 11 times at P7. seon pyong red sky gem i cant get bcs of level and if i buy they all fail and with what money to buy ??

dungeons and bosses are too hard for single medium players.

anyone know how to make gold here cause i dont? any idea?

best idea would be to open up lvl 180-250 and make the lvl 120 look like level 1 . also add lots of new equipment, new maps, new upgrades and so on.

2 years ago i couldve buy the monthly packages and win something at the end, then buy again and so on.

right now there is no chance i can make gold and buy Odins to buy that packages. that balance is gone. its only few players(guilds) that can do runs and get a lot of gold.

one guy was saying to the other he made 15.000 wons.. how is that even possible ?? i cant even make 5 won .

The second part is to sacrifice to the sash a 75 weapon with highest average and best rarity bonus as possible. You don't need to feed your main weapon, any 75 weapon will do.

so i dont need to sacrifice my weapon(finally got it after u used sacrifice, was thinking i would lose my poison :D),

does it needs to be + 9 the poison that i will use ?

ok ok .. i think i got.. the sash costumes are all the same, same stats.. but to get avg on the costume i need to sacrifice a weapon lvl 75..

god have mercy.. i dont understand anything.. i didnt play for long time. i have a poison+9 with avg40 and i want one of this royal sash costume that has 25 absorption. what i loose ? 10 avg ?? i am level 103 sura and i only hit 3k-6k on metins(so low that some lvl 35 hit more then me, ik). if i lose another 10 avg i will hunt in map1 at lvl 103

The lack of information can hardly be considered a bug.

thank you, Shadow. i'm actually very active on this forum and also discord, i read about everything. i knew i had to press asap as soon as i see the icon above the chars head, but still no catch. as u said there is 70%..lets laugh here. many times we get 85% to upgrade something like a wep or armour and guess what? fail. and im like, this is ridiculous. but now with 70% chance it must be like 23%. anyway i was only fishing at Fishing Extravaganza. dont take me wrong, i know u are the hero for this server but maybe its too fast to take a decision and you have too look at the numbers from last months on how many fishes got cought and how many this month. till now i dont think u can compare cause just yesterday u implemented this system, so we are just giving our real feedback. Nice map and mechanics but low chances to catch something.

is there a button or something to turn on/off the charging of my skills? why was that a problem and had to be changed? now i keep pressing to activate dark shield or fear and keep starring at it. now i die all the time because i cant watch the skills all the time if i have them activated or not. :(

this is very funny. Joined the game again after 2-3 years. bought TPs, bought costumes, bonus hair, mount skin, wep skin, pet, farmer package, all of them. ready for action cause i missed the game and wanted to bring a friend also. 2 hours of farming yesterday and not even 1 single box. 20 metins lvl 90 95 100 105, lemures. bay, forest. just WOW. nothing. bad choice to buy first the points, but really couldnt imagine there is basically 0 drop as i play from 2015 and it used to be fun this server at every event. but then cut down the drop rates, and again and again and again till we ended up here. we are married with kids now, so, if in my 2 spare hours per day i dont get any box with all the packages from the mall +a 50% glove just in case, then.. it means this game is only for kids who have all day to play, but it should also be a business and we should also have fun. maybe a box every 5-10 minutes would be a better 'moderate' approach.

ps: my Nirvana dragon is wow. love the new customes and weps and i like that this server is always improving. this game should have at least 100x more players.