Posts by Lambdadelta

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

My post wasn't directed towards you.

I just pointed out few episodes in which things escalated that I had witnessed.

You are actually one of the most polite person i've met here, because even though we stopped talking and started to pvp against each other (if a healer undergeared like mine who only played support during ride can even say to do "pvp") I never saw you trashing on me or harrassing me in any way, and for that I've always admired you. I can also name another guy, DonJohn who even though our teams were up against he was actually helpful for questions about my gameplay or items and suggestions.

Same goes to Radu and most HowHigh members who I initially had rough times with I discovered to be really cool people.

We all have our own unique personalities, our good sides and our very bad sides but we have to manage to make it together, just like a big family would.

After all WE ARE METIN2 SINGAPORE, we are one big ship, none of us should let any other one be left drowning.

We need to play the game casually or competitively but ALWAYS keeping in mind that the respect of one another is the most important thing to be able to grow both as a community and also as single human beings ourselfs.

If you take side with lacex and 25cm, you are clearly out of this circle and you aren't just spectating.

To put AlmightyPush or anyone else in the same bowl with 25cm or lacex, it's just crazy, because you clearly haven't joined too many raids or spontaneous events from which you could gather some relevant opinion.

First of all, i know AlmightyPush for some years, more exactly i know him since i started to play on this server and he never, not even once, talked about real life in pvp, he never insulted someone's family or talked about someone's family, he never threatened anyone due to ingame fights and he never harmed anyone in any way other than ingame pvp.

You'd have noticed Push's bad attitude if you ever happened to be on his way.

So if anything, AlmightyPush behaved just as bad as 25 did. Just like the rest of us did.

To me, Push's comments about somebody's leaked photos or 9 to 5 job or real-life wealth are just as gross as using somebody's face as a profile picture on an online forum and throw shade on it.

I think that first of all, we all need to search our hearts because WE ALL are just as guilty as 25.

We all at some point in our gameplay threw **** or made snide comments about someone else.

I'm not speaking from the outside, I know what I'm talking about.

I recall chiye being harrassed for his weight during pvp, same with maria's nationality, radu's looks and even lullaby's private pictures. EVERYBODY had their opinions voiced pretty much out loud in a context where online gaming was taken to an all other level.

I personally threw **** about a girl who in-game is a gold digger. I should have just minded my own business, just like everybody else should. And I have yet to aplogize to that person.

The hate that we all see today has got its roots years ago, when people were allowed to **** on eachother without limits, and it continued spreading like a virus involving people that at first were not directly connected but that decided to pick sides and made its way to this days, pheraps even in a even worst form.

I feel like this has come to a broken point, and a change has to be made.

I'd like to suggest some group therapy just like in the movie MEAN GIRLS.

Otherwise another day, another slay. Who's next?

3 years since I began playing SG and I've witnessed some crazy shit.

People shaming eachother with comments based on gender, sexuality, age, weight, looks, nationality and in-real wealth.

Never an action was taken.

This always had me shook because having played lots of different MMORPGs

such thing was - in no way - tolerated the same way as it was here.

I don't know exactly what happened but I do know that there needs to be a change of attitude of most of the people of this community.

I believe that we are all just as guilty and we all have our own share of sins, present and past.

It's ok to criticize someone's gameplay, but that's just how far as it should go.

After all, if you are succesfully living your life, you shouldn't have time to question mine. [cit.]