Posts by Adamas

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Guys i think u should wait till u finish with supreme skills are done on ur accounts , bcs this chance is not just for perfect skills its for supreme where is elemental dmg and ur skills deal much more dmg then

Have a nice day!

Bro...... u talk like a class that have self buff skills.... tell me as ninja what changes does it make for me to make Supreme the skill or not.... cmon stop beeing blinded only to your class...

Will i need to go in ince run with 4 chars just to make 1 run? not worth ....

Now i got titan shield 5 skill 3 awg, I used armour 8 awg 5 skill, bracelet 15% and also alchemy with 10% skill res + shoes skill 8% skill..... soooo 43 skill res.... and he did shot me i skill more than 22k HP...... This smels as usual sura returning to be op in pvm as usual.

Have a nice day!

Can you pls check Nemere?.... He reposition his position all over again and with the daggers i cannot reach him i need to use teleport strike reach him.

Another thing is that now he skills .... what do we need skills + awg full equip to kind of kill him?
    If this was intended then u close the entry to nemere to a lot of ppl.

If this was unintended then check him he's kinda of much harder to kill like he's starting already enraged.... Now i make the same dmg i was making before when he was under 300k, well when i actualy manage to reach him....

Gl :thumbsup:

Hanwei

:growup:

What should i answer to you.... your facts talk about you better than anything....

btw ppl this is the king (=:modo:)u want 1 that is threatening everyone that doesn't agree with him?

Ps: i'm prety sure i'm not that new here :)):rofl:

Hello today the actual "king" iPsycho come to ks me in v2 (i'm a lvl 57....)

here are the proofs just cuz i told in call chat that he had done almost nothing for us while he was king.

Since i don't like to talk witouth the proof here are some screens ... :)

:)

usermedia.php?uo=jJm7XUcEEIyW1HN1prGRUoh4l5k2TGxc#.W9n2K7uZ2Uk

usermedia.php?uo=jJm7XUcEEIxGsJ%2BmELI2fIh4l5k2TGxc#.W9n2abuZ2Uk

usermedia.php?uo=jJm7XUcEEIxYFXGa2HEo94h4l5k2TGxc#.W9n2k7uZ2Uk

Well i can't wait to see the server online, i like this thing to give healers more "heal" power, i hope you will do this even for the other classes less advantaced so there will be a mix of classes, not only sura and warior. :D

Will this dungeon have a cooldown time? I mean if it's meant to be done in 15 minutes, and at least 5 players ( 1 for each healer right?) + 1 or more for the boss, if it will have cooldown time will be fine just don't make it too long cuz is hard to bring 5 or more people toghether and then w8 for 3 hours like plagued run.
    Will the Stone of Dryads be craftable / dropp / mission / item mall?