Posts by MasterEz

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I didn't even comment any update you have done in last 2-3 years ( maybe I'm wrong ) correct me if I'm not right.
    I also didn't insult at this post or said anything bad, I simply asked.
    But if you think it's the best way to answer the questions of players then I am fine with it :) Thanks for the answers and sorry for questions. enjoy

Maybe you don't care about pvp in map 1 but there is a lot of ppl doing pvp in map 1 since NW is once a week right? But that's your decision and we can't change it.

Cure level limit would be nice.
    Budokan I agree we wrote about it 3years ago, but finally it will be good now.

I also understand if you think it's good like it is now but why no CD on AoS , berserk, fear etc...

True that what Desired said, some 1 can even make low lvl char to dispel remove and rebuff again.
    And he is immune for next 2min, so no point to even remove that person?

bro sorry but according to your statements, PVP DOESNT EXISTS in your eyes.

just ask them to boost ur accont with extra 100 demi so you do dmg.

no offence but i hope u are trolling XD

tc <3

Just tell me because you are so smart how much dmg you do in budokan with your sura? 0? Why did you make dragon tooth blade on wep sura? to spam remove ? It's the only skill that deal dmg xD Well you don't join anymore if I am right since you can't kill healer remove vs heal and you come to say here you deal dmg? Also in raids how much dmg you deal? removed if you play your sura at all or you use sin :)

When they removed pets players started making damage , so why not to remove costumes as well?
    Still in my opinion damage is low, for example black magic sura with high demi and skill on 20% potion can't make damage at all since you can add 10% res on costume as well.
    Once you make 3x res sapphire with 3x res costume it will be same again, warrior even now can't do any damage removed on a low res, maybe return 300ap bio? That's about opvp .
    About budokan arena I think there is nothing to say. You can go full res no 1 cares if you use magic pots outside how much magic classes make 300 skill? With costume dss and other things?
    Last time we saw 2 sins fight in budokan 1 is dagger 1 is archer ? Dagger sin won with bow no skills how? Is it fun to stay as sin let's say in 1 place and just press 1 to remove poison with fish and face roll space to spam auto attack?
    Oh also this, you can put 3x almost max res class to ''combine'' as you guys said above dss + costume + shild + neck to mix it all so you can get 2k dmg skill and leave like 30 sword res and 10% warrior from bio and use horse so warriors won't make you damage as well?
    In my opinion they have to remove costumes and add back 300ap bio on lvl 96 or 200 and try it out.

Hahhahahahahh your mom turn off your internet or it goes down cuz its shity so you have to leave or you father doesn't let you on pc anymore?

No no don't now Invite BigBoss Shadow. he left bcs Keno raped his ass manny times in budo and map1 and Xallbador he was funny he was always begged me to help him but i said to him why me call your minions xDDD

Thats why Ziron still hates keno after 2 years talking about him :D Ty now i know why is it like that tnx mighty purge raper