Posts by Desired

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• EmyEmy

high lvls do not farm mats, they buy from market when they want something, materials farm is for low lvls

• [GA]Shadow

I close threads when they go off topic and when the answer is given

• Etherial

+ the damage reduction from the new formula is insane. I used to do runs all day. Now I can't do anything.

• Etherial

You want people to farm mats, but let's face ut. Most poly are useless cz of their bad animations. Only few are okay and they are hella expensive

• Etherial

Why do you close every thread related to the poly update?

• PalitaGoblin

xd

• EmyEmy

shut up wild dog

• PalitaGoblin

i liked the update but think some polies are way too expensive for what they offer(especially hate spike) and the damage was lowered more than what it should have been

• EmyEmy

omg let me write before closing thread!

• j0Hn

that

• j0Hn

what is thaht...other mentenance ?

• Gherasim Ionut

mda...

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• EmyEmy

Luxu rat

• EmyEmy

Luxuria on?

• Glutamine

When are we going to receive the rewards from xmas events (puzzles, photos letters etc)?

• EmyEmy

LOL :D

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Hey there,

today I wanted to talk about the Gold Crucian Carp and his 20skill resistance bonus. Imo it has to be changed into 20skill dmg, Since we are able to have already in total 71skill resistance with dss and items means With a 20Skill resistance fish it will be in total 91 Skill resistance and will make the skills useless again.

Well don’t forget both kingdoms have high lvl healers, so it will not change much but who cares about heal u can use also perch. Beside that it doesn’t balance budokan at all, I could see already last nw that remove makes 800-1k so now it will make 100-200dmg? Means wep sura didn’t got nerfed it got useless imo.

Hey,

Wanted to share my opinion about 2min immunity against remove. I think there shouldn’t be any immunity, with this update wep sura lost absolutely his sense.

Example: u as Bm sura u get removed, just port to ur buffer get a healer next to her heal urself, buff urself and u are immune against remove for 2mins. Who will kill u after that? It makes just nosense

#makeremovegreatagai

Nessi U was talking about ur opinion and I was talking about mine. The suggestion thread is here to talk about our opinions.

Thats your opinion, but I am sure there are a lot of people who disagree that a skill which can only be resisted by a single res should be a thing. Just because you can res it "easy" to 3k doesnt mean it is not a problem.

If there would be a lot of ppl disagree about it then they should write something about it and don’t keep quiet don’t u think so? I mean until now I just seen u talking about the skill.

Still imo it’s a good skill at least a skill which makes dmg from archer.

and now let’s go back to subject, I think remove should give u a chance to slow ur opponent. Removing Speed potions and slowing means u can either reach ur opponent easily or run away from him if ur hp is low.

Imo good ideas except the one which gives u %hp sounds strange for me.

Shadow do you also have the zodiac game files? If so the "dismounted by monster, and unable to mount for x seconds" ability can maybe get applied to some buffed skills like spirit strike. That is in case you dont plan on removen horse from nation war.

Also since we are on the topic of skill tweaks, maybe remove the dmg from 4. horse skill of ninjas so it falls in line with all the other horse skills :)

The horse skill can stay As it is since u can resist it easy down to 3k maybe even less.

my opinion

1. Warrior body both ideas are nice, taichi can stay as it is or should get some pierce res.

2. Assassins Stealth is okay, swiftness should give u a skill dmg boost

3. Sura BM good ideas.

4. Mage Dragon enchanted dmg and blessing is a good idea, dance with wind should boost skill dmg.