Posts by Desired

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• LordPetran

Still, it sounds like a better idea rather than being so quiet >.

• PaliPali

:rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

Yes lets all spam then elspeth will beat us ^^ lol

• LordPetran

*find a way >.

• LordPetran

it's got too quiet here, we must find to heat things up

• PaliPali

Sleeping

• EmyEmy

Right here ^^

• LordPetran

Wakey wakeyyy, where's everybody?

• PaliPali

HIIIIIII, happy new year emy! and sg!

• EmyEmy

Happy Chinese New Year ^^

• EmyEmy

HALLLOO

• bodmar

Howdy!

• MakavelY

hi

• Radioactive

hi old metin2 sg sv1

• 100pcentTSK

gm where is my reward for hunter ranking?

• 100pcentTSK

:)

• L0lu

Ye, I saw some1 was doing that 2 weeks ago. Mfer knows how to take care of the competitors. Reminds me of the old days when boss summs were used to clear the shops out of the safe zone :D

• 100pcentTSK

btw guys be careful with F11 there is a guy named MrDibla he puts everything for 0 gold and 7 won and his items are shown on the top of the list.

• 100pcentTSK

reset hunter ranking?

• BellaHana

That is here to stay sadly

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

What all of this has to do with the Xmas event? I mean in s2 had the event and S1 not, but u was trying to replace shadow in sametime? Where is the sense how S1 couldn't get it in the same moment like s2?

why I have to mall if "99% of the posts unreasonable" for you, as every other players when they being ignored/disrespected from staff. Ppl was even asking for PayPal payment but its not available since long time.

You said the servers are treated same but we didn't got even a single reboot since 3month and we didn't got even the second part of update from s2 which we was actually asking since 1year.

i would like to get some answers about this things

Shadow

Elspeth

Tary

Null

btw. since when there is no bow from "Dark Dragon metins"?

dt 3f and 6f could have the mobs removed

dt7 metin could have the elite map drop at 1st try

cursed doll in shop

Some more things which should be changed also in S1.

• Fix Fire/Lightning/Wind/Ice/earth/dark resistance

and imo the "blue changers" should have a higher drop rate. I suggest to higher it to 10-12% that ppl finally farm them and not stay always in low lvl farm places.

It would be good also to have finally some answers of our questions.

Thanks

More what? I just showed you who I am that we can meet each other. Which copy? That I write bad English? Which competition? 1. There is no pvp, 2. You can drop changer from metins which means you can get easyer pvp items. And about crying I just see you here crying since 10days bcs you "didn't finished your gear", then sorry that means you are just garbage that u can't finish ur items with 1.1k wons. And now stop crying finally take the update as a men and stop writing here/to me bcs it's annoying u are crying more than a small kid.

:)) u still do this good ,but i tell u :) this dont affect me ,affect other people who cant do other run

i still can do erebus, hell , nemere , devils catacomb ,

so see u around :vain: peace

and then he still crying aiaiai...

to see me around u have to know who i am sec ill show you..

you see this small char next to this small small dmg? thats me im mostly hanging out in map1 yellows.

I hope we will see us soon. cya :3

I do it bcs I care about this server, you just care about ur pocket atm. I'm talking about server balance and you just talk about me (my God I'm still so important for you :3). How ppl made before golds? You think plagued run was always there? There is still ppl which is buying polys, changers etc you are not the only one. And now stop crying finally and accept it as a men.

Tary   Shadow you guys can close here. This guy just thinking about his own profit and not about the server balance. BTW: good update

Sorry you are crying for instant gold, I give you place where you can get it and you call it hating? So plagued run not so useless anymore after I needed to explain you that you can get just there 1 refine + item? Gj

Sorry what other ppl msg you I can't see. But that you call plagued run useless is wrong. You have a brain right? Think a bit what you need to upgrade weapons, which refine+ item you need? And tell me from where you get this item. So stop crying for instant gold. You want instant gold? Go make erebus.

and think to that people who just finish their equipment ,now they lose yang for no scope

but ye its easy to talk when u dont lose yang and time to build that equipment

or maybe u finish all pvm/pvp equipment or everything what u wanted to do on this server

or u just come and give hate to people who affect this change

Desired

Sry m8 but I made also plagued gear even 2 sets do I look like im crying? Same as vyenna and many other players we spend golds in it do we cry as u do? You talk nosense as if u are the only one who spend in plagued gear.

Didn't u said u made since 6month 10-15 runs daily? Let's say u made daily 6wons (10runs) this is in 6month 1080wons I think you could buy for that already good poison and a good bsa

You are talking nonsense. Collect weapons, stones and sb sell them on general store and u still will make instant golds. I just remember that u was able to make just with selling weapons on general store 100kk per hour. Now you can collect also stones and sbs so for sure u can make more golds this way as from plagued runs.

This update is good at least you are not forced to make the plagued run to make golds.

10-15h daily for 600-900kk you can make now even better golds with selling blue changers I don't see the sense to change it back.