PATCH NOTE 08/01/2021

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

here are the Patch Notes for todays Patch,

• The polymorph formula has been revamped to be easier to understand and to fix the numerous bugs that affected it.
    • The AP of the character will affect the damage of the polymorph. Polymorph skill now scale according to the level, from 0 damage boost and 1 minute duration at level 0, to 180 damage boost and 40 minutes duration at perfect master.
    • Added the NPC Beast Master, which sells 40 poly marbles at the price of material items
    • Poly marbles have now positive and negative bonus
    • The new poly marbles can appear on the shop search
    • Since most of the monsters you can transform into, lack the walking animation and there isn't much we can do about it, the stamina bar won't deplete anymore when you attack, which will solve the stuck issue when transformed
    • Removed the poly marbles from the crafting npc
    • Removed the poly marbles as random drop from monsters
    • Removed the snow cities
    • Christmas special on the item mall will be available until Sunday

Regards Metin2 SG Team

• Since most of the monsters you can transform into, lack the walking animation and there isn't much we can do about it, the stamina bar won't deplete anymore when you attack, which will solve the stuck issue when transformed

it does not work

• So far from what i've seen i like the update, im a bit on the fence when it comes to the damage but still need to test more before actually commenting on it.

One suggestion though, can we have spider eyes dropping in v2 and spider webs/poison sack dropping in v3? At a lower drop rate of what they normally are obviously, since can't drop polies anymore, would be nice to still have access to them in a way from inside the cave

• So far from what i've seen i like the update, im a bit on the fence when it comes to the damage but still need to test more before actually commenting on it.

One suggestion though, can we have spider eyes dropping in v2 and spider webs/poison sack dropping in v3? At a lower drop rate of what they normally are obviously, since can't drop polies anymore, would be nice to still have access to them in a way from inside the cave

ok, this is not a bad idea here. if marbles were removed, crafting material should be implemented instead. :D

• Thumbs up for the new NPC, the display of the stats, the appearance in shop search and the stamina bar removal and fixing the bugs.

Thumbs down tho for the fact that we can't drop polies from the mobs anymore and that you put us to farm for ups to receive our most useful tool in runs. Also what the hell is going on with the material mounts per poly? That changes the whole economy of the game in just 24h. We needed max 10kk for the good ones and now the price for it went extremely high. How we suppose to make profit from the runs if the very poly costs more than the rewards? And don't tell me the rewards will raise up prices, cause there are some very good players that can manage runs without even poly. At least change the material mounts back to normal, we used to need 8 keepsakes+ and 8 gems+ for a speerman, now 4x more damn!

Bring back the poly drop & change the prices of the polies in the npc a bit!

• Thumbs up for the new NPC, the display of the stats, the appearance in shop search and the stamina bar removal and fixing the bugs.

Thumbs down tho for the fact that we can't drop polies from the mobs anymore and that you put us to farm for ups to receive our most useful tool in runs. Also what the hell is going on with the material mounts per poly? That changes the whole economy of the game in just 24h. We needed max 10kk for the good ones and now the price for it went extremely high. How we suppose to make profit from the runs if the very poly costs more than the rewards? And don't tell me the rewards will raise up prices, cause there are some very good players that can manage runs without even poly. At least change the material mounts back to normal, we used to need 8 keepsakes+ and 8 gems+ for a speerman, now 4x more damn!

You say everything, this will ruin the economy of all game, this will make prices go up as hell !!!

Aight to set this straight;

I suggest to you that you could test other polies. Not only the ones you are used to.

One of the Top3 Polies in my test was the Black Orc and i am pretty confident that hardly anyone even bothered crafting that one so far. Which is proven by the fact that theres below 10 of those on the server atm.

King Scorpion and Black Orc are both very decent poly marbles which are surely harshly underrated atm.

Black orc was even slightly faster than the Spider polies in fact.

Also, people are complaining the market is dead. If we give people, especially beginners, a good way to farm, it also seems to be wrong. Atleast to the high level players, those who already have the most.

Unfortunately, as on nearly every update, people complain before they even test the update.

• Okey i might rushed my answer a bit. Haven't try all of them yet but I will and I'll come back! So far, speerman a bit of the same, a bit lower dmg than before. The 2 for ice run, the hydra kinda mob very slow, the iceman pretty damn nice fast and ok dmg on nemere!

Another pro I found about this update is on DC. Where I always wear my poly before the boss, and generally when you make a run on foot and you use poly at the very end. The fact that we can use aos and immidiately use poly makes it so damn faster to kill.

Well its simple logic, the rewards from runs will go up probably. This might be a good chance for low lvl players to sell materials. I hate the fact that I might need to clean the dust from my low lvl farmer and bring him back to life meh... anyway so far all I know is that I'll lose a bit of profit on making polies, it was cheaper before, hopefully polies will worth the effort.

Also please, add a timer so we can know when our poly will run out, it should be easy addition. I know it's 40mins for P poly but still, why not