Posts by GodOfPaint

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Recipes were adjusted to match the run's profit.

damn nice :)
    thanks but can i ask something ?
    why removed them from the mall anyways ?

welp black dye is a mythic drop from the en-tai healer as mythic drop and from 8 metins i got 2 of them and there just a bunch of overpriced 50 stacks for 15 won....
    so the situation didn't really got better :-/

Could you not just put them back in the mall ? ... :<

Removed the Ochao Pass and Stone of Dryad from the item mall and added to the Master NPC

im sorry but why ?
    i mean i need to get now 10 dioxide which are around 25-30kk each so that's alone 2.5/3won to do a run that maybe gives me 90kk gold and maybe fireshoes ...
    why not just give us the option to
    craft them or just keep buying them from the mall ?

Chocobo/Dragor Certificates are now Storeable

nice but can you stack em with the chocobo/dragor that you get from the daily ?

Made Various Items stackable. [Waterstone, Monkey Herbs

Also is there a plan for the monkey herbs in the future ? i mean atm they are useless since our horses can't die anymore so they lost there only purpose :thinking:

Is it possible to let us expand the Shop box without reopening it every 7 days ?

on other servers you have the option to pay 2kk to increase the duration for another 7 days

would it be possible here as well ? :hmm:

It is annoying to open the shop every 7 days and clean the inventory first :dash:

EDIT :
    example.png

this is just a example from another server where you pay 2.5kk to open it again for 2 days but maybe we could pay 10-50kk for 7 days

Shadow  Tary Elspeth

Create a ticket, we will refund you the 3200 points you paid for the hairs.

i don't care about the tec points
    i care about the permanent head costume that i bought.
    it was something special/cool and i liked it, otherwise i would have bought some other permanent hair costumes

Well, actually is not first time this happen and if they didnt give back before they wont do it now

lets see and wait =)
    but that is just a bad joke selling a item that is permanent and then just deleting it without mentioning? it somewhere..

well gayforge opend a new server AGAIN they seem to run low on cash atm

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :D

Could it be added under the clock?

^this

Just add the damn day,month etc under the radar, we already have the clock there so why not also day x month z ?