Posts by GodOfPaint

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Suggestions

• [GA]Elspeth

Write a properly detailed Suggestion in the Suggestion Forum section, LozilkSG. The Shoutbox isn't a good place to discuss such stuff :P

• LozilkSG

+ Every chest/run would get an stabil value

• LozilkSG

I would appreciate a Dungeon system within the Dungeon Difficulty is set by the Amount of Player and the Difficulty Choosen Normal/Hard/mythic at the End every Participant gets a chest you would never have problems again to find people for runs

• EmyEmy

Aos Noob

• EmyEmy

whats after grizzly bear?

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• mynamejeff

How long does the reboot last?

• EmyEmy

:crazy: :dash: :hi:

• EmyEmy

shut up

• PalitaGoblin

You cant ban me for that! I will spam harder

• EmyEmy

why this guy is not perm banned?

• EmyEmy

please ban this guy PalitaGoblin he spammed my wall

• PalitaGoblin

Good morning, have a good breakfast everyone

• iPhone5

[VIDEO] ASIAN vs HOWHIGH 08.11.2020

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• EmyEmy

high lvls do not farm mats, they buy from market when they want something, materials farm is for low lvls

• [GA]Shadow

I close threads when they go off topic and when the answer is given

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

And who knows which buttons we will add there in the future.

but could it not be made for the dss thing that it turns the dss on and or off instead of just showing them ? i mean i just need to press O to see it my dss....

uhm but going by this could you not also remove ghanasel from boss spawn event or limit the amount to 4-5 because the prices for all the soul crystal stuff is so low that it is not worth farming

you could just create like 90% of the server a lvl 91 char with bios, horse etc and farm there while using your 100+ chars to farm hell/iceruns....
    Everyone is doing it like that and nobody complained.

why do ppl have to change always something ? ....

Just because you see it as the same item doesnt mean it is. Also why keep those tiger earrings with 1 min? Seems like you did know about them, how they work and keep em for the same reason.

Hiumi He isnt simply asking a question, he is implying bug abuse whether he did it on purpose or not.

I asked a simple question and you go all out wp wp :nono:
    i asked if it would be bug using or not :lol:

Maybe someone need learn to read carefully. Hes just asking

nah i knew it but in my eyes its bugusing otherwise you could use 2 normal ones together as well... :)

they have a duration of 2h and can be dropped 1x per char. They are not tradable and you cant put them into the storage. Stop acting like someone is abusing a bug every time you didnt know about something . If he holds on to them for pvm king he is playing it smart - simple. This "bug abusing" accosation has really lost its value ever since you guys starting throwing it around for minor things.

Just take it as a new detail you learned. We tolerate it and dont report you for using quest windshoes and itemshop windshoes at the same time either.

hmm i see 3 different items btw, wbu ? (my point of view :))
    daily Reward

hunting quest/new char ones
    item mall

ochao hell ice etc
    hunting quest

those are the same items, just one is the quest item (1min) and the other pair (41 mins) is the one everyone can buy,
    So stop acting so mighty....

1 why ?
    2 pickup filter...
    3 make a screenshot :D

x2.

everyone? i use lv116 char with buffer 114 lol and bbazy use 115 so dont speak for all

uh thought u are 120 ;) ? nobody forces u to do the runs with 116 u do it for the safe legis , flame keys and we both know that you don't give a about the other drop from it haha