Posts by Glutamine

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• bombardieru

works now!

• Krypt3D

gamefoge ddos sg :D

• Krypt3D

:(

• Puhi

Krypt3D +1 , I cant log in neither.

• Krypt3D

server down ?

• Apolo

hey guys

• fiedos

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :assaultrifle: :assaultrifle: :assaultrifle:

• fiedos

#freeHeniek

• Krypt3D

80kb download speed nice :D

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• ninecircles

@[GA]Shadow , check my post about Red dragon blessing and Bless of aqua dragon crafts, if you think it didnt get much atention, please close it. Thank you.

• STEFAN-DIMITRIE VASIU

what is ramadan event?

• Noelle

When is the PvM king event??

• Hecthor

xD

• Destructore

No worries, it’s your smallest problem

• Djihad

im gay

• Destructore

What the server is off??? What a dark day :fie:

• L P

time server to be on?

• horns123

same happend to schweiner rinkler

• Doktorachenlord

Oh no, i just read a soulstone and was on negative rank on a Metin . BIG F

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

1.When we want to sell a belt, we have to empty our own belt from liquids etc then we are able to put the other in shop. It is a bit annoying especially when u have a belt full of items with 12 slots...

2.When we want to chance the price of an item, this mostly goes for items that stack, the game saves the old price. This makes our life harder if we want to change the price, we have to do it on every single one. So when we take an item out of the shop just make the price 0 and keep only the feauture that saves the new price to all.

3.While we hit a metin with auto-attack like usual, we can't use ESC to open the menu because the player keeps targeting the metin. Fix that so we can use the key properly even if we attack the metin.

4.We can't stack gold and silver keys by hand, only if we drop them down cause keys try to "open" keys.

5.Love earrings and blacksmith's diamond stackable!

6.We can't sell the peach flower wine to any npc from daily rewards. We can only get rid of it if we use it.

7.Sometimes daily rewards don't load and we have to restart client. I personally use daily rewards a lot to get as many wind shoes as possible every week and it is very annoying to restart the client so many times just to have the daily rewards loaded.

8.When we drop new green/purple pots and we pick, they don't auto-stack on the pots we already have in belts.

9.Make auto-split be able to happen during we have our shop open. It would help a lot while we making our shops and when we forget to split an item while we already opened it.

Hey guys,

The winners are:

1. ZG2: 01:01.18
    2. ZG1: 01:17.16
    3. pożycz: 01:20.64
    4. RedDragons: 01:31.41
    5. Fire Dragons: 01:50.49
    6. (=ʘᆽʘ=) MeowMeow: 05:38.47

Kind Regards,

Tary

How about rewarding the rest 2 teams with something small, symbolic, just for the try? :evil:

Understood, thanks Elsy!

That option appears only when the event ends.

So lets make this clear. After the event ends, this option will appear on the npc and we should stay away from it. Do we have to press anything else to receive our rewards or will it happen automatically?

Adding rarity alchemist on our UI. Basically just like the normal dss alchemist. It already takes much time to clean the inventory from all the rarity items and I'm personally too tired to keep going back & forth to map1 every few minutes to clean, even with return scrolls next to the npc its very annoying. If you don't want to add all the npc options like crafting, just add a field where we can put them in and get back the rarity ores.

Thanks

I spent some gold on a 100lv helmet with 5mob to make it +8 and with pvm stats. Now, in a blink of an eye this helmet becomes useless. Not only needs rolling for pvp stats but also there is no way it will get 5demi cause it's hard as hell to make it +9 and even so, it's so unlikely to get 5demi at the rare adding. Also there is no point rolling rarity cause u can easily find one with 5demi already. So I won't take any refund for it, it will be just useless and now I have to roll my fear mask once again... Don't you see the problem here? Do something about it cause you didn't inform us, you just made the change. Make our 5mob 100lv helms 5demi at least, or I don't know, give me back my 10won cause yeah getting it to +8 took me 10won, not to mention the tons of changers I used to get nice pvm stats.

Please don't start with the "if you don't like it, there are plenty of servers out there", that's not how you treat old players.

As the title says, a new filter button at Game Options, under the rest Pickup Filters which will allow you to auto-pick only Rarity objects from the ground. Its name could be something like "Rarity Only" and if it's clicked, you can pick only rarity stuff.

Many of us farming rarity ores for S skills, Hydra passes, rare scrolls or just to make profit. It would be nice not to waste time on picking one by one these items and also not spinning around ourselfs (you know what I'm talking about) when we click on an item on the ground to pick it up.

Thanks!

Is it possible you can tell us how specific the sash system is? You said earlier, that 22% skill dmg in a weapon gives 6% skill dmg on a 25% sash. Does this mean values like 5,5 get round up to 6, or does it just display 6% and still gives 5,5% skill dmg increace? If this is the case and values get round up, does that mean, that 22, 23, 24, and 25% skill in a weapon leads to 6% skill in the sash? Also does the same apply for rarity stats? (for example 5avg becomes 2,5-->3 avg)

Thanks

Same goes for rarity ones

Great job, a few questions:

1)Just like making Fine Sash with 2 Basic sashes, same goes for the other stages as well? For example to make a Noble Sash I need 2 Fine sashes and to make Custom I need 2 Noble Sashes?

2)If we upgrade a Sash that has stats from an earlier absorption, if the upgrade succeed the new sash gets the stats? I'm trying to understand whats the best methodologies for it. Do we have to get it to final Custom Stage then absorb or we can absorb when ever and just keep upgrading it? I just don't want to waste a good 75 weapon, need to be sure on this.

3)I know we can remove stats from a sash but can we store somewhere/somehow the stats of a Sash?

4)Are all the Sashes,Fine Cloths and the Sash box tradable?

Thanks for your time!