Posts by DanielFortesque

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Suggestions

• [GA]Elspeth

Write a properly detailed Suggestion in the Suggestion Forum section, LozilkSG. The Shoutbox isn't a good place to discuss such stuff :P

• LozilkSG

+ Every chest/run would get an stabil value

• LozilkSG

I would appreciate a Dungeon system within the Dungeon Difficulty is set by the Amount of Player and the Difficulty Choosen Normal/Hard/mythic at the End every Participant gets a chest you would never have problems again to find people for runs

• EmyEmy

Aos Noob

• EmyEmy

whats after grizzly bear?

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• mynamejeff

How long does the reboot last?

• EmyEmy

:crazy: :dash: :hi:

• EmyEmy

shut up

• PalitaGoblin

You cant ban me for that! I will spam harder

• EmyEmy

why this guy is not perm banned?

• EmyEmy

please ban this guy PalitaGoblin he spammed my wall

• PalitaGoblin

Good morning, have a good breakfast everyone

• iPhone5

[VIDEO] ASIAN vs HOWHIGH 08.11.2020

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• EmyEmy

high lvls do not farm mats, they buy from market when they want something, materials farm is for low lvls

• [GA]Shadow

I close threads when they go off topic and when the answer is given

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

So far from what i've seen i like the update, im a bit on the fence when it comes to the damage but still need to test more before actually commenting on it.

One suggestion though, can we have spider eyes dropping in v2 and spider webs/poison sack dropping in v3? At a lower drop rate of what they normally are obviously, since can't drop polies anymore, would be nice to still have access to them in a way from inside the cave

ok, this is not a bad idea here. if marbles were removed, crafting material should be implemented instead. :D

as name suggest, i'd like to propose to remove single stat from item or scroll that rolls single stat that player chooses. i know i am asking for wonders and alot here now, but take a look at this. this helm clearly needs 1 stat removed/rolled to maximize the effects.

Images

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

if you have m1 skills or around that level, go full int and afer that full con. once you gather gear, you can remove con and go str/dex. heaven's tear earrings are naturally good for suras and with m1 skills on sura you will need m1 skills no buffer and you are good to go. however, once your skills reach g1, you will no longer need any buffer and it is incredibly easy to tank biggest rooms in sd3. also, you ca nfarm pretty much everything else solo with lvl 61, just be sure not to accidently level up. but i guess fi you level up to 62 it is not all that bad because you get to use soul crystal earrings. as for skills, blade and fear should be your top priority. shield can be thirt supportive defense, but focus on fear mostly. cheers, mate

considering that you have become a little loose on call chat rules, it's all fun and jokes, however if someone really goes overboard and abuses things too damn much, warnings are apropriate. fisrt jsut verbal warning, after that mute. as for vulgar language and insults, those are completley another category and i wno't meddle in this

Wiki mostly contains info about basic stuff, like items, biologist quests, main quests and game mechanics. Yes, it is lacking some information and needs to be updated, but in this moment server staff's working on things more important than wiki.

If you're looking for the info about the dungeons and runs, check out "GUIDES" section on the forum. There are many guides for every run implemented in the game, written by experienced players. Here you have guides for "Ice run" and "Plague run":

- Ice Run Guide

- Plagued Dungeon Run Guide

- [Guide] The Plagued Run for Beginners

allrighty then, this helps alot. thanks mate.

I guess atm there are bigger projects where the Team is working on. A Wiki cost a lost of time and needs much love to give good advices but im sure it will be done anytime. But not that soon at many players wanted it to be.

Otherwise feel free to ask helpers as me for more Informations since its not filled with all the Informations you need!

Destragor <3

i have been molesting helpers quite enough already. thanks

heya! i've been scrolling trough the wiki and wanted to egt some info on plague and ice runs, since i was never in there, and realised there is no info about that. so my suggestion would be to create another page with all dungeons listed, what's the goal, how the map looks like, level requirements, recommended equipment, what stat works in the dungeon (example: vs undead) and what resistance is needed (ex. poison resistance)...just all info that one could muster to throw in here.

as the title says, i wanna buy soul crystal earrings +0, clean, for the market value. of course, i don't mind if it's fully stated, as long as stats are not useful. i dont' have too much cash to give for good one, so i want cheapest one possible. leave message here or pm in game: Danili