[DUNGEON] Meley's Lair

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • i think when staff said "ip blocked" it means by the mac of the pcs/laptops and not about the internet ip. Also, all computes have different mac ip so u will able to do the run with ur wife/gf/bf/lover/dad/mom/sis/cousin/etc

When i say IP, i mean IP and not Mac Adress.

We used the same method in the past already.

Its unfortunate for you and your father DonSaudi but such measurements have to be taken in order to prevent abuse.

• I heard, that this run will be much harder than most. Also it will require do farm "key-fragments" via completing hell and ice run. If that is the case I do not understand the "ip-Block" rule here. If it is hard to enter and finish the run why not let people enter with multiple accounts. If it takes me 2h to collect the key for 1 char, I will need 2x the time to get the 2nd, so why not 2x the reward? If there is a long cooldown in the run this question can be ignored.

Of course I dont have the full picture regarding if and how hard the run will be, since this was talked about in the discord and that information is exclusive to discord. It would be nice if the information and questions there would also get postet here, since this is the main thread related to this run (I assume). It would also decrease the amount of same questions being asked multiple times.

I think there was also talk about the key-fragments not being tradable. I had hoped, that we finally get a run in which we can use the power of our fully geared lategame 115+ chars. It would be a shame if these accounts get "restricted" again, by making it unprofitable to farm the key-fragments with them in the first place.

I hope this run poses a good challange and I am looking forward to it.

• What is the point of lvling to 115 or 120 then if those runs dont give good drops? and u will need lower lvl chars to run them for better drops.

So, for this run you can take only 1 character per ip right?

• When i say IP, i mean IP and not Mac Adress.

We used the same method in the past already.

Its unfortunate for you and your father DonSaudi but such measurements have to be taken in order to prevent abuse.

Its 2020 and theres enough ways around that. Neverless im very happy that its not gonna be a solo run. As for the Bloodstones, maybe give them an other use if pvp belts are now obtainable from the run. Might add them together with Icegrails as rarity changer crafting recipe, since both items come from highlv runs?

Im also not a fan of the Ancient Pearls in the chest, why you gonna ask. Because the green one was always easy obtainable from ochao, the yellow one nobody ever needs because you need moonstones if you need those and most people dont have a source of them and or dont wanna afford to buy moonstones.

The purple one is the most valueable one and from what I know players main source of them was from Itemmall. Neverless its an item that you wont need alot of, so flooding the market aint a good idea. Maybe put dragon god attack/Palm of crit/pierce or 100 Stacks of herbs instead of them.

And if you really wanted to farm them, ancient clams drop on mass in enchanted forest...

All in all, very happy and thankful for the new content and looking forward for a group run!

• Hello! We waited this run a lot and now, after we see the drop from chests, we are not so excited like before. Since we have 2 runs where we can drop legendary minor dss, what is the point to drop it from Meley too? From my point of view meley should drop mythic minor dss at least. PvP belts are ok, they will encourage players to start PvP gameplay, but about earrings, bracelets and necklaces i don’t think what to say. We can drop them so easy from Ochao run or we can craft them easy, better add some upgrade materials instead of those accesories, like water crystal, blue crystal, magic seeds etc, or pendants and dragon gods. Ppl will not enjoy to drop only crap accesories from like 20-30 chests. With the current content from boxes, ingame are better runs than this, like ice run. In my opinion, the content should be better than this. Have a nice day!

• Hello! We waited this run a lot and now, after we see the drop from chests, we are not so excited like before. Since we have 2 runs where we can drop legendary minor dss, what is the point to drop it from Meley too? From my point of view meley should drop mythic minor dss at least. PvP belts are ok, they will encourage players to start PvP gameplay, but about earrings, bracelets and necklaces i don’t think what to say. We can drop them so easy from Ochao run or we can craft them easy, better add some upgrade materials instead of those accesories, like water crystal, blue crystal, magic seeds etc, or pendants and dragon gods. Ppl will not enjoy to drop only crap accesories from like 20-30 chests. With the current content from boxes, ingame are better runs than this, like ice run. In my opinion, the content should be better than this. Have a nice day!

The question here is, why shouldnt it drop dss? And resulting from that, who says that you can make mythic from minors? Maybe mythic can only be made by upgrading superclass, since Shadow mentioned somewhere, that they plan on making superclass upgradable in the future, if im not mistaken?

Edit1: I think the content of both chests is actually fine, since you get 2 chests every run.

• in my opinion its better if necks,bracelets and earrings are replaced with agate for this stuff , alchemy need to be mythic minor and maybe add a change rare scroll +herbs 100/200 or dragon gods , pierce crit stuff

and with that blood stone i suggest to craft moonstone from them (its just a little idea dont hate me for that :) )

like 10blood stone 10 mithrill 10 red dye 10blue dye 10grey 10white and 10 green ancient clam , this can cost like 20-30 wons to craft a blood stone so i think its oke for everyone

Have a nice day! :D

• The question here is, why shouldnt it drop dss? And resulting from that, who says that you can make mythic from minors? Maybe mythic can only be made by upgrading superclass, since Shadow mentioned somewhere, that they plan on making superclass upgradable in the future, if im not mistaken?

Edit1: I think the content of both chests is actually fine, since you get 2 chests every run.

Yes, you are right, this run is not finished yet, but did you read discord conversation about Meley? Another idea (my idea) is to drop mythic dss only from meley, not upgrade from superclass or legendary minors, because this system already exists in GF servers, i would like to be special here.

• in my opinion its better if necks,bracelets and earrings are replaced with agate for this stuff , alchemy need to be mythic minor and maybe add a change rare scroll +herbs 100/200 or dragon gods , pierce crit stuff

and with that blood stone i suggest to craft moonstone from them (its just a little idea dont hate me for that :) )

like 10blood stone 10 mithrill 10 red dye 10blue dye 10grey 10white and 10 green ancient clam , this can cost like 20-30 wons to craft a blood stone so i think its oke for everyone

Have a nice day! :D

Is not bad idea to craft moonstone with high content, soon more players will lvl 115+ and they will need moonstones for armours, shoes, helms.

• and u will need lower lvl chars to run them for better drops.

No. You get 2 chests per character. The chance of getting good items from the chest is the same on every level. So as long as the boss/the mobs itself has no other drops, you can just make the run with 120 characters.

• Since you are banned on Discord i'll clarify it for you, nobody said that you need key fragments and nobody said that you need to do hell and ice run, all i said is, that that was a potential idea and i also very clearly said that its not confirmed and that we are not sure yet about how to enter the run/where to get the ticket or if the tickets / items to craft the ticket will be tradeable or not, NOTHING about that is set in stone yet.

The IP Block exists for people like you who have dozens of Lv105 characters and will just drag all of them in there and receive 16 chests in a single run. If we were to allow that, you'd complain in 2 weeks that Nothing in that run is worth anything anymore.

If the run were to give a single chest we probably wouldn't need the IP Block anymore.

As for Ares - Every chest needs drops that are less rewarding, in this case, Acc+5 and Helmets+5. You cant have chests that ONLY give good stuff.

Dropping Mythic stones would be a bit too much aswell, then a mythic superclass will be achieveable within a week of the runs release.

They will be relatively easy to achieve eitherway considering how many Legendary DSS are farmable nowadays.

• As for Ares - Every chest needs drops that are less rewarding, in this case, Acc+5 and Helmets+5. You cant have chests that ONLY give good stuff.

Dropping Mythic stones would be a bit too much aswell, then a mythic superclass will be achieveable within a week of the runs release.

What about pvp belts from box? Before we needed craft them from blood stones which drop from hell boxes with few % of chance, now can we get them right from the box?

• What about pvp belts from box? Before we needed craft them from blood stones which drop from hell boxes with few % of chance, now can we get them right from the box?

With a fairly low chance, but it makes PvP much more accessible.

If we want new players to join and especially if you want to have some opponents in PvP, we need to make it accessible. Having a pvp belt at the cost of 30 Won for a single try of crafting it which can fail and having no alternative to get them is not really accessible.

When i tested the chests, in average, i got about 2-3 pvp belts out of 200 Chests. They arent going to lose all their value but this will give you an alternative to obtain them.

When i thought about what the chests could include, i did some market research aswell and saw that there were only like 6-7 Blood stones for 3 Won each and not a single pvp belt on the market.

Pink dragon beans also werent on the market atall.

Thats one of the reasons why one of the Chests has the Belts as theme and the other one has upgrading materials as theme.

You can choose which one you want, if you don't like one of the chests, choose the other one.

Ofcourse you are free to suggest your Ideas but keep in mind that you have to consider a lot of things such as long term market changes for example or generally just think about the future of the server.

Adding Mythic DSS to the run as reward for example would just kill the point of adding mythic dss as a whole since it is intended to give you something to do and give more stuff you can work on, if we just add them and gift them to you at the same time, wheres the point of adding them in the first place?

bombardieru We didnt decide where to obtain the Pass yet.

• It’s not like you drop mythic dss every run, will be faster to make it if you do ice run than meley, because there you drop legendary dss 100%. From meley box, mathematical you have around 3% chance to drop it, let’s say 6% because you open 2 boxes, but reality don’t match with mathematical calculations, it’s just about luck. For example if you are unlucky, from 200 boxes you can drop only acc and helms (16/30 it’s more than half). Anyway, i understand your point too, in a box should be crap drop too, it would be nice if accs and helms from box have high chance to be with rarity stats.