Posts by And0r

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so there's that famous bug for dagger sins, that when you go stealth too soon after spawning or smth u are visible but your name tage is not visible.

that happens with the new "2 stealth attacks" mode too, when you used fatal strike or that weird 6th skill.

so you are visible but your name is not visible, when you should still be invis.

it works fine for backstab, spinning dagger and poisonous cloud

10 flames in how long is the run out? a month?

so you say if in 1 month 1 player can have a highclass/superclass mythic ring (which they don't) and if that person switches good in the first two tries on every stone (not counting garnet ofc) he could have a good ring now

and i'm saying good not perfect because let's face it, switching good is hard enough

we have like what
    30 active highlevel pvp players at most?
    so in over 2 years you want everybody to be finished, assuming until then everybody has dss to switch.

but instead of adressing this you focus on telling us how you would love to have a playerbase that is nicer to each other and to you because there is appearently no reason to be upset. you rather call people out on what they said a while ago and search for quotes that negate what they said a while ago instead of just addressing a problem that not only one person has with a run that quite frankly is a very good run that is getting ruined by the pure waste of money it is. so i kind of see why nessi is upset and even tho nobody is admitting it the people are happy that at least some person is talking to you about the problems because nobody else wants to deal with your excuses or wants to get called out.

So maybe instead of being petty about people doning things that you think they only do to fool you, maybe you could actually look at the problems and take our concerns seriously, because it is not only one player that has concerns with this run. thanks

the channel thing might be impossible to do because of ochao run, since the portal spawns on this map
    But you could easily make a enchanted forest 2 like it is with red forest, without the ochao portal and without the erebus guardian i guess

but you say that the server also lives from new players like you
    this server does so many things for new players that everybody just takes for granted so idk this is just weird to read again

the sense in this game is to level up

the sense of the game was never leveling up in metin. especially on this server there was always a reason to stay lowlevel for farming.
    If you just go for levels without doing bios or grinding for gear it's kind of your own fault. That's one of the big differences that metin has to like any other mmo out there

Oh and also:
    I dOwNvOtE bEcAuSe I dOn'T sHaRe ThE oThEr PeRsOnS oPiNiOn

true, since the costumes now have a shining you can't even remove the shining anymore without removing even costume and armor which is kind of ridiculous

yes using more accounts in a game where everything you do is press space is an accomplishment

as to you Silvesterking
    i think it is not intended, but if in any case it is, and you actually make a solo run i will eat a shoe or smth..

Feel free to use Super Class DSS to upgrade them, but it is not needed. Minors are perfectly fine.

well is there anything else you can do with a crap superclass sapphire besides upgrading? there won't be anything done to that right?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and u will need lower lvl chars to run them for better drops.

No. You get 2 chests per character. The chance of getting good items from the chest is the same on every level. So as long as the boss/the mobs itself has no other drops, you can just make the run with 120 characters.