[DUNGEON] Meley's Lair

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey guys,

This is a Guide about the Meley's Lair Dungeon and we will be guiding you through it!

To be able to enter in this Dungeon, you need:
    - A Meley's Pass;

- Level 105

- To be in a party.

To access it, you have to travel to the Infernal-Flame Field and speak with Dragon Watcher Dolnarr, that can be found near the Teleporter.

a46c83323731c00cf18081548a04502f.png

Once inside, you have to click in the Gate to start your Dungeon:

6504914fd67ca895eaa9c1586a8b1ff8.png

After the Dungeon starts, and after you pass the Gate, you will find 4 Statues. You will have to complete the following tasks:

• Reduce the HP of these statues to 75% until they become Golden. After this point you won't be able to damage them anymore.

88f2f8e0ac131afda47b32a10ed0615c.png

• After all the Statues are at 75% HP, the Dragon Eggs will appear.
    • Destroy the Dragon Eggs, and after they are destroyed, reduce the HP of the Statues to 50% until they become Golden again. Remember that if you are too slow, new Dragon Eggs will appear.

23aaff1767a831246af4e61a0c2b96d5.png

• Kill Dragon Watcher Idall, that will drop Dragonfire Rings.
    • Destroy the Dragon Eggs once again.
    • Use the Dragonfire Rings on the Statues once the HP os all 4 Statues is lowered to 1%. Remember that you only have 15 seconds to use these Rings.

0ccc10abab59fe70a87a23db487496a9.png

• At the end of the Dungeon, a chest will appear and each member will be able to choose between 2 chests: Queen Meley's Chest and Dragon Watcher Chest. You will receive the Chest you chose twice.

48363cdcb4a223823215fc5c5e22860b.png

The list of drops of each chest are:

• Queen Meley's Chest:

1d9c9c9be0efcdb0a62de14ab771bd37.png

• Dragon Watcher Chest:

435b564d27440ec0546c0f18e43c4827.png

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

• The run is going to be IP blocked since every member of the party gains a reward, giving everyone access to just join it with 8 accounts would be a bad idea.

We tried to balance it in a way that makes it near impossible or atleast very hard to solo the run as everything has quite a lot of HP.

• The run is going to be IP blocked since every member of the party gains a reward, giving everyone access to just join it with 8 accounts would be a bad idea.

We tried to balance it in a way that makes it near impossible or atleast very hard to solo the run as everything has quite a lot of HP.

most important question:
    Does the run have a cooldown ?
    and if so how long ?

• I would recommend:
    - receive 1 box per 1 ip, (to be possible join as more than 1 character and still receive 1 reward)

- delete belts with classes resists (blood stone is used to craft belts and from meley box there is chance to get all kind of belts? no sense)

- instead of belts, put agates for filling empty slots in belts as reward from box

• nobody does ice or hell run with lvl 120 chars that's just stupid and u know that
    everyone has a lvl 100-103 char for that...

I do both with lvl 115 char, so what? For sure, drop is not same, but it is acceptable. Anyway, i agree with Luxuria, drop chance in these runs should be increased for high lvl chars. Lvl 115-120 chars are underplayed in PvM because of crap drop.

• I do both with lvl 115 char, so what? For sure, drop is not same, but it is acceptable. Anyway, i agree with Luxuria, drop chance in these runs should be increased for high lvl chars. Lvl 115-120 chars are underplayed in PvM because of crap drop.

x2.

nobody does ice or hell run with lvl 120 chars that's just stupid and u know that
    everyone has a lvl 100-103 char for that...

everyone? i use lv116 char with buffer 114 lol and bbazy use 115 so dont speak for all

how?

my dad play with me i can't go with him and he can't come with me

it's bad really

• how?

my dad play with me i can't go with him and he can't come with me

it's bad really

i think when staff said "ip blocked" it means by the mac of the pcs/laptops and not about the internet ip. Also, all computes have different mac ip so u will able to do the run with ur wife/gf/bf/lover/dad/mom/sis/cousin/etc

• i think when staff said "ip blocked" it means by the mac of the pcs/laptops and not about the internet ip. Also, all computes have different mac ip so u will able to do the run with ur wife/gf/bf/lover/dad/mom/sis/cousin/etc

ty bro now it's good i can do this run with my dad and our mage i have 4 laptops and my cousin can play with us

and i think i will buy 1 more laptop for my mom xD