Posts by Pukka

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

<3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Crescer é saber e amar

Certeza sem fim

Quem me vai dizer no amor

O que é bom ou ruim

To be honest it was like this, with random order not cheapest, or at least I remember something like that. Now, people found it boring to scroll everything to find which price would fit their pocket the most.

However, who doesn't check shops still around town just for the fun? I'm not saying it won't be a headache, mostly cuz of the scrolling, which shadow mentioned he could make it work more smooth.

With this said, I like the idea of getting some "oldschool shopping", just the thought of spending some minutes looking through it makes it more interesting.

Correcting my words, I've just checked the patch note from 12/05/2020. What happened before was the following issue:

• Shop search will now take into consideration of the won formula and order the price accordingly.

Now that would be a bogus and some people would get tricked into that, because you'd have to take x time to double check what you were buying, that's why people found it "boring" the system wouldn't recognize such difference between amounts won/gold.

But like I said, I enjoy the fact of checking shops around town, just like getting weekly magazines at home for what will be available at the supermarket for the following week.

My comments in this thread are solely about that, which is my most relatable preferences, old school vibes. Either way I won't care much, my opinion is stated.

I voted on the poll, thank you.

ShopSearch was always sorted by pricing since SG2 Global.

The wheel can be slowed down so that it doesn't skip miles of products.

Well, either I'm confusing and you just corrected or it happened to have random prices at any point by any circumstance.

However, I'm not even worried about if an item sells fast or not, that's not why I commented. I'm just saying that it would be cool to have such feature, if much mirroring not only weapons armors polys, but also the icon of for ex a dss you added to the shop box.

To be honest it was like this, with random order not cheapest, or at least I remember something like that. Now, people found it boring to scroll everything to find which price would fit their pocket the most.

However, who doesn't check shops still around town just for the fun? I'm not saying it won't be a headache, mostly cuz of the scrolling, which shadow mentioned he could make it work more smooth.

With this said, I like the idea of getting some "oldschool shopping", just the thought of spending some minutes looking through it makes it more interesting.

<3

Hi, they suggested to be able to show alchemy in chat (call, normal), equipped and unequipped

Hey there,

I don't know if this is something possible but I enjoy that idea if it's not too much of a headache.

Now, I'd like to suggest something related to alchemy too, is there any way it could be implemented a function to bind equipped dss as well Shadow , using the Scroll of Binding?

thank you

Hey there.

But even the quest is very old, can't it be fixed in some manner in the future? Elspeth

We'd do that quest every single day because there are flowers we can't get farmed and sometimes run out of the market quickly. So we were focusing on that quest every x hours to at least have it's acquisition in some manner. It wasn't that big of amount of flowers rewards and sometimes the npc would even tell you u receive nothing, but over time you could get a stack to craft some good liquids for x proposes, because it's crafting it's random.

thank you

its 2 different bonus so dont compare it. as i said before, poison gives a lot of help in pvm for kill bosses faster. and now, only because u want it, u will change it like u did with poly system and lv100 helms which nobody ask for change it.

u dont feel it cuz u dont play the game, u dont farm. u re leaving us without the advantage of poisoning boss for kill fast. so now, we need to roll our helms, AGAIN, for get poison chance in helm too or spend more gold in a new helm for get the current pro bonus we have + poison ... and for what? for another more pet which will give 8 vs mob? really all the pets we have now are bought by the players?

And if it still was, keep the green phoenix like it is right now. we need the poison chance. nobody ask for change it. this post is for ask some pvp pets but instead, we are loosing the poison pet. its seems like a punishment, so we cant ask for something new cuz we will get a item changed? is it how it works now?

Come on luxuria, for as much as I wanted to remain with the poison pet as well as it is right now, it still works as a 8% poison stat on an item. You don't do any run without a buffer, just roll an helm on the mage and make it 8% poison, it can't be that hard, is it?

As for the amount of pets with same bonuses available with 8%mob, it is giving a variety of options available for anyone's taste, I myself always change pet with the look I'm going for a few times now, and I may not be the only one. Now if I'd like to see more pets with different stats? Sure would, but we can only suggest it, I'd agree with remaining with a 1khp pet, so everybody would benefit from it without losing that "amount" they are used to, but is it that much of a big deal? It may be if you lack hp in certain items as I do for ex in oceanic, but we can always make something work on another way.

We also have an empty slot in the inventory, with a foot on it, it might be some kind of new system that we already seen it somewhere, we don't know. Now, it would be fun to exp a pet, feed it, level it's skills and as far as I have read somewhere you can't get to choose like all those skills from it's pet, but 3 or 4 skills if I'm not wrong. Perhaps it's still same as having tons pets available in TPs with those bonuses, but instead you'll just choose the skills fits your char the most. I may just be talking nonsense, but damn I like pets.

Hey,

as we talked earlier on discord Shadow i'm uploading video of issue with nemere. Sorry for poor quality, potato pc. As you can see i was running with nemere on my back and when i started hitting him i dealt no dmg, no dmg from twister also but he received dmg from rupture aswell as from mage. And nemere wasn't attacking or anything for that period of time.

External Content youtu.be

I found a solution to this not to happen and Nemere never gets bugged. I simply go to the middle and kill him there.

*It's best if you kill all the moobs around in a manner of cleaning the map and then go for Nemere, still in the middle.

With both genders?

I checked with claw both before male and female, it's working as strike now, but even tho strike dmgs the closest mob, claw doesn't and it's not behaving like the wandering lightning anymore (dunno if it's intended to)

*As for Thunder it seems bit off as when I tested while killing enchanted ices it would dmg more than just one or so atm, even tho faint works as tested

*Also the range from roar it's bit longer than thunder, if that could be checked would be a must too, but once again dunno if it's intended, thank you

Anyway, if moonstone will be added in item mall, they must be added for MP, nor for TP. Moonstones with MP will be very nice for any player who wanna do pvp.

Not only that, it will reflect in an injection of the material into the game, not absurdly but making it possible in a bigger quantity of what there is now, scarcity and riches empowerment.
    It won’t also be lowering it’s value by a lot as some are worried as keeping the run still appealing and at same time not increasing odins prices at all.

I hope that the vote of newly created acc are not taken into consideration

Sure it will be checked by superiors, newly created accounts by people who has never owned a forum account before and agree or by some who still want to vote and can't due to glitches or lack of English skills to do so, should still be taken in consideration imo.