PATCH NOTE 19/05/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

With today's maintenance we will apply the following changes/fixes:

• Corrected some monster and spawn files that were not added correctly;
    • The bug of the level 21 Horse Mission that required 50 Horse Medals is now fixed;
    • Added a possible fix for the negative experience issue.

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

• I did some testing on the moonlight-lag problem today.

Shadow

The lag/stutter only happens if you have your "Books extra-inventory" selected.

Changing to "Upgrades", "Stones" or "Chests" will always fix the problem.

Whenever you do a relog, your selected extra-inventory will automatically change back to "Books", so you'll have to do the fix again.

Next I tested if the problem is that moonlight chests are moved into this inventory by quest. That wasn't the problem.

Throwing some moonlight chests on the ground and then picking them up does also create lag/sutter. (if "Books" inventory is selected)

Finally I tested if it happens with other chests too. This doesn't seem to be the case, although I didn't test every single chest available in the game.

So far the problem only happens with the moonlight-chests.

• Shadow

Will the following stuff also be added to s1?:

• global call chat and remove the need for language skill/ring
    • anti-xp at general store
    • Hell Run and Nemere added to dungeon info
    1. On the topic of dungeon info: will the ranking system be implemented or no info on that?
    2. Any news regarding the farmer pack and premium pack after 3rd hand was added permanently?
    3. Will costumes and hairstyles retain pvp stats or do you plan on removing them?
    4. Any chance you can add recipes for Blue adders -> blue changers to the Master NPC?
    5. Any info about updating the drop in plagued run since it's not worth running it at the moment at all?

Also, Nemere still has a 45min cd while Hell Run is 10 mins. Nemere is slightly harder to make and the rewards are worse atm.

Regarding DSS: any plans on improving the core drops for dungeon bosses since they drop worse tiers than the bosses in the 90s maps and require more investment overall?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions^^

• The language is a skill and there is no point to remove it, which also means to remove a lot of items related to it (books, rings)

The package price is fine as it is it is still convenient than buying all things individualy. The server needs funds to be online as we don't work for free and neither our host keep the server online for free. An infinite third hand should be seen as a quality of life not an excuse to lower the incomes even more.

For the costume there is no decision yet, but from the feedback of server 2, pvp bonus on premium items are not very well received.

As for the dungeons we are aware that players tend to consider their rewards useless due to the fact that you can farm better on external maps, but they also tend to ignore the fact that inside the dungeons you are safe. When you are not safe, thread like ochao are created.

The cooldown is proportioned to the fact that you need an item to enter. Changing rewards means to add a key item per player or at least per leader to the run.

• Ah, fair point about the Nemere cd, forgot about that for a moment. I still believe a slight revamp is needed. The spawn on the external maps is generous enough that you can easily and safely farm much more than a plagued run has to offer at the end in the same amount of time and much cheaper gear.(The xp in it is still really nice though).

I agree about the costumes. I wouldn't mind keeping only pvm and general stats on them.

• Please keep in mind that server 1 still has +6 stones and 115 armours with 20% strong vs demi. Removing Costume res will make players, especially players who just started pvp die very fast. I'm not complaining just pointing that out.

• If we talk about what is easy and not easy, about pvp stats in costumes, we also should talk about pierce formula. You can get too easy 100% pierce and 100% crit at the same time, this is too OP and pvp will never be balanced. Lets think about, 25% pierce in weapon + 28% in htn + 20% pink liquid + 10% palm of pierce + 10% basic resist potion = 93% pierce with no effort. I know pvp players who dont use skills, they just use only hits, because hit with crit + pierce doing more than a skill damage in 50% of situations. At this moment, skill damage is in the shadow of pierce attack, if we continue to reduce class resistance all pvp players will play just with hits. I am not against to remove pvp stats from costume, but also i dont encourage to remove them until pierce formula is not changed.

• If we talk about what is easy and not easy, about pvp stats in costumes, we also should talk about pierce formula. You can get too easy 100% pierce and 100% crit at the same time, this is too OP and pvp will never be balanced. Lets think about, 25% pierce in weapon + 28% in htn + 20% pink liquid + 10% palm of pierce + 10% basic resist potion = 93% pierce with no effort. I know pvp players who dont use skills, they just use only hits, because hit with crit + pierce doing more than a skill damage in 50% of situations. At this moment, skill damage is in the shadow of pierce attack, if we continue to reduce class resistance all pvp players will play just with hits. I am not against to remove pvp stats from costume, but also i dont encourage to remove them until pierce formula is not changed.

Usually that happens because everyone prefers 5 skill over 8 avg for rarity on boots, sheild and armor if hits are as strong as you say then go for 8 avg over 5 skill and the hits will be low enough to not make you worry about those who play with hits

• Usually that happens because everyone prefers 5 skill over 8 avg for rarity on boots, sheild and armor if hits are as strong as you say then go for 8 avg over 5 skill and the hits will be low enough to not make you worry about those who play with hits

Mate, i dont talk for me, i have all possible combinations for resist against any combinations of players and this is the truth, i am not arrogant. I talk about fairplay, pierce damage is not fair at this moment, its not only my opinion, i can tell u players from ur kingdom who have same opinion like me.

• Usually that happens because everyone prefers 5 skill over 8 avg for rarity on boots, sheild and armor if hits are as strong as you say then go for 8 avg over 5 skill and the hits will be low enough to not make you worry about those who play with hits

to remuve pvp stats from costumes its a way to escape from what is difficult , something wich make a big diference between those players who do not invest 1 yang on costumes for pvp stast and want equality with those who invest 20-50 won to make a 3x10 rez on costume or a nice hair style, i know now it hard to do many wons and give them to general store trying to make a 3x10 costume or a hair style in this times when its hard to make tones of wons bcs everything its cheaper , and u cant compare 10rez on costume with 8avg on rarity or 5 skill bcs that rezistence decrease dmg recived from both (hits and skills) or with 10 demi vs on hair style and how everything gone perfectly with them till now i dont think it affects anything in the future . for me its very good how it is now but what i know if stats on costumes will be remuved i will deal much more dmg:D and u know this very good bcs u are a archery too and on pvp many dont have more then 20 dodge arrow bcs u cant have 70 dodge arrow in same time when u have 75 block .

In my opinion costumes balance pvp in mostly at raids/nw .

peace!

• Mate, i dont talk for me, i have all possible combinations for resist against any combinations of players and this is the truth, i am not arrogant. I talk about fairplay, pierce damage is not fair at this moment, its not only my opinion, i can tell u players from ur kingdom who have same opinion like me.

I dont get what you want to say with"i can tell you players from your kingdom that have same opinion with me" you can tell me even people from my guild that have same opinion with you everyone has his opinion i dont see colors or names i dont even know who you are i just express my opinion.If hits are that high as you say stack dodge and block its way easy to have enough so hits are most likely irrelevant i was playing only with hits before the update with new items and new stats(class removal and vs removal) and now i play mostly with skills because of the new items that have more demi and more vs.But again dont involve kingdoms thats completely irrelevant everyone has his opinion and is free to express it saying to me that a yellow player or a blue player has same opinion with you is exactly the same for me what you said proves that kingdoms or guild influence your opinion even if my best friend ingame was saying somethign wrong i would point that out

• Hey guys, in my opinion, costumes with res and hairstyles shouldnt be removed. It will be a huge change in pvp and not because of pierce only.

You can actually have a good combination of items and dss where you dont get high skills/pierce hits. But obviously you cant be PERFECT.

Overall, pvp should be balanced somehow since X char cant kill Y and I dont think it should be like that. The term of best pvp char doesnt exist anymore and it doesnt sounds to me like 'Metin2' still. But im aware of whats priority at the moment for the community and wont even bother to make any suggestions at the moment since I got some in my mind.

Be good and keep pvping guys <3

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• In the end, someone of you understands. It’s ok, ppl talk without test combinations of items. Since they replied against my advices, i’m waiting to remove pvp stats from costumes and hairs, my damage its already so high, i wonder how much will up after that change, most of ppl dont know 10 demi vs dont complete 10% class res.