Posts by Kentra

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

i dont think the metin/boss part is a good idea and ill explain why. In a way, yes it will be easier to figure out the respawn time, but you forgot one aspect of this problem. Some people literally camp these bosses 24/24, for someone who is new to the game or maybe not that good geared for pvp it will be way harder to find any boss (i.e Captain Yonghan). Im telling this from my own experience, because the only way to gather keys for the aqua dragon for me is to be one of the first players that figures out the respawn time of this boss after a maintenance, or to farm at very late hours but thats a hardcore way to do things. Just a thought.

Those who want to camp them 24/7 were already doing it before update, so this doesn't help them at all.

On the opposite, since all bosses spawn at the same time now (unlike before where they spawned first on CH1, then CH2, and so on), it's much easier for a casual player to get some bosskills in too.

That's one of his special skills.

Like a shield that protects him for about 1-2 minutes from all damage, so he can regenerate.

EDIT: Nemere is actually just desynced

Also you need some skill res to survive his skills. While he does do avg-damage as well, this damages only one person at a time, while skills damage everyone close to him at the same time.

I talked to him ingame and I think the problem was that he was only lvl 90. Which means he couldn't get L boxes. He's now going to level up to 91.

But it's still surprising to me that he didn't even get M boxes, even though the mobs he was killing were in the 10 lvl difference range. :hmm:

I'm farming metin stones on lv90maps too and it's not as bad as you would think. Up to 10 boxes per hour is possible, of course you get much more if you just spam bravery capes at the lemures spot, but both ways work.

0 Boxes in 2 hours is impossible, unless you were farming with lv120, then your level was simply too high (max 10 lvl difference to the monster).

Kentra u think somebody care about the game anymore ? :) u are so optimistic person i like u :P

I know that the team cares about the server, they spend a lot of time working on updates, creating and carrying out events, answering support-tickets and much more.

So yes I'm optimistic that they'll fix the anniversary event.

Review one hour after the event started:

Droprate from Anniversary chest is incredibly low, most of my guild didn't have a single chest after an hour of farming. Which probably means like multiple hours of farming = 1 chest that contains lot of crap drops too.

And the Lottery Ticket drop is just a mess, they'll permanently spamfill your entire inventory and you're spending most of your time trying to get rid of these things while farming, which is extremely annoying.

So far the event has been very disappointing.

Would love to see some changes.

At first the update seems to worry a lot of people.

But if you look at the cost of a changer it will not make a huge difference to the game.

Maybe items like sce with 8avg will lose some (not much) value.

Interesting update :thumbup:

move your moons to other char or like in the pic, moving them into other slots so the first slot are free will remove the stutter

I tested this and it seems to help.

Maybe it isnt a problem with the moonlight chests themselves, but with the amount of them.

Lag starts if you have ~5x200 in front of your current stack that gets filled + if your selected extra inventory is on "books".

Images

• stack.png