In-Game Reports

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hi guys,

This thread will serve as a model on how to properly report a situation in game to us such as insults, harrassment, and other situations involving In-Game Screenshots.

When reporting In-Game situations to us in any of our support channels, please consider the following regarding the screenshot you insert:

• The screenshot must be of your whole screen, including the Date in which you took the screenshot, located in your Windows Menu, on the bottom right corner or a written Time and Date in the In Game chat. We will not accept any cut screenshots.
    • If there is any conversation on the said screen (Any kind of chat: Normal, Call, Guild, Party, or in Private Message) the conversation must be fully shown. We will not accept any cut conversations.

In the body of your report, you should:

• Include a description of the situation or the issue.
    • The person you are reporting, if that is the case.

We will not accept reports with more than 14 days old.

Kind Regards,

[SGM]Tary

• Could it be added under the clock?

^this

Just add the damn day,month etc under the radar, we already have the clock there so why not also day x month z ?

• Never seen such a well structured and informational tutorial. I am so glad to have read this tutorial, it really enriches my life. Now I finally know how to screenshot properly and how to get more bans out of my reports. Thank you Tary!