Posts by Destructore

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Thanks for the update. While it’s their own fault using the same ID and password on several servers it will cost the team much time to deal with such cases. Now it is up to you. Your account is protected by default and if you disable this function you cannot expect them to deal with your complaint about a “hacked” account. However, I would not call it “2FA” as the mail will most likely be confirmed on the same device you login with and if somebody gets access to your mail account, the password can be reset and the verification can be confirmed. Unfortunately, many people are lazy and would reject real 2-factor authentication like Google Authenticator, Authy or SMS verification out of convenience. But for the described scenario e-mail verification will help and you should appreciate their fast action on this matter.

Never seen such a well structured and informational tutorial. I am so glad to have read this tutorial, it really enriches my life. Now I finally know how to screenshot properly and how to get more bans out of my reports. Thank you Tary!