[GUIDE]Sash System

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey Guys,

A little guide for our new to come Sash System.

1. What is the Sash System?

2. How do i get my Sash?

3. How does it work?

4. What Stats do they give?

5. How does the Absorption work?

1. What is the Sash System?

The Sash System will allow you to create and combine Shoulder Sash Items which will be able to absorb the Avg/Skill dmg and Rarity of Level 75 Weapons +9.

Note that it only works on Level 75+9 Weapons.

It will not absorb things like Attack Value, Attack Speed or any other stats than Avg/Skill Dmg and the Rarity stats, therefore you can use any of the 75 Weapons and aren't forced to use Bows exclusively.

83fa8a97ea12be563266825f87579999.png

2. How do i get my Sash?

You will be able to drop "Fine Cloth" items from nearly all bosses in the game. These can be used to craft a "Sash Box" at Theowahdan which can have one of four different Shouldersash.

Two of which are PvP, Two are PvM.

You will also be able to obtain Basic PvP Sash from "Dragon Watcher Chest" and Basic PvM Sash from Hydra chest

Alternatively you will also be able to obtain the Sash Box from the Milleage Mall.

3. How does it work?

Once you have obtained 50 "Fine Cloth" you will have to talk to Theowahdan and craft a "Sash Box".

Out of these "Sash Box" you can get either of 4 Sash

Lord Sash (Basic) - PvP

Master Sash (Basic) - PvP

Sovereign Sash (Basic) - PvM

Royal Sash (Basic) - PvM

Both PvM Sash have identical Stats. Same goes for both PvP Sash, they only differ in design.

Combine two Basic Sash of any kind and you will obtain a "Fine" Sash, however, it can also fail.

A Combination will always destroy the bottom Sash and upgrade the Top Sash.

125fd1cf6947e382943c64293b9a0e8b.png

The Grades are

Basic

Fine

Noble

Custom

The Higher the Sash, the higher the Absorbtion Rate and Base Stats of the Item.

The Stats and Absorption rate are fixed, thus you won't need to combine 200 Custom sash to reach the maximum Absorption.

On Custom, it is maxed out and can not be upgraded further.

4. What Stats do they give?

PvM Sash will grant you;

All Status Points Increase

Attack Speed

Monster

VS Boss

Crit Res

Poison Res

Absorption of Avg/Skill Dmg/Rarity

PvP Sash will grant you;

All Status Point Increase

Vs Demi

Magic/Melee Attack

Demi Res

Crit Damage

Crit Res

Absorption of Avg/Skill Dmg/Rarity

5. How does the Absorption work?

Absorption is actually fairly simple.

It will ONLY absorb the Average Damage, Skill Damage and Rarity Stats of a Level 75 Weapon +9

It will not absorb the Attack Value / Magic Attack Value / Attack Speed nor any other things except the ones mentioned above.

This Absorption does not affect the fixed stats of the Sash but will add additional Stats on top.

The Level 75 Weapon+9 will be destroyed in the process and absorbed into the Sash. There is no way of recovering it, however, you will be able to remove the stats if you want to improve your sash. This will still not recover your weapon though.

b87f972b5aad75979fc3236ce098f806.png

Thats about all for now,

If you have any questions go ahead and ask.

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

• ty for new things in server but please dont add it in hydra chest, ice talisman already decrease the % of get rainbow stone and now, with this item, it will be lower. just add it in meley chest, ty.

PS: remove ice talisman from hydra chest too please, its useless item. and if you are going to do it, also remove BDB cuz it also is a useless drop which rest % for rainbow stone.

• I could make nigh impossible to get a rainbow stone from a chest even with 2 drops inside that chest. The number of items inside a chest is relevant only if they share the same percentage. Rainbow stone % is not lowered and won't be lowered even if i add 100 items to the chest. The other drops are lowered.

But since i am pretty sure that after the update someone will open 20 chests and get much less rainbow stone that he allegedly got before the update and either scream to bug or that this post of mine is false, here the backup answer: the hydra box will have 2 additional drops and it will stay like this no matter what, so accept it and move on..

• So, will we decide if after improve sash we want to keep or remove the stats of the item absorbed?

• Shadow thanks for the clarification. Now I would like to ask some questions if you allow me:

1. when u said, sash will absorbed too rarity bonus, it means only avg damage and skill damage as rarity bonus or it will absorb all the rarity bonus which weapons can get? (like demi, mob, str, dex, etc).

2. can it fail to absorb the weapon? And if it could fail, the weapon disappears correct?

3. How will the formula work when the division of the total average / skill is not exact? i mean, for example:

i make a sash with 25% abs and i have a wepon with 53 avg totally (53 as normal bonus or 45+8 or 48+5). the 25% of 53 is 13.25 so the sash will have 13% avg right?

2nd example: sash with 25% abs and a weapon with 54 avg totally. the 25% of 54 is 13.5 so the sash will have 14 avg?

In short, if the result of the division is from 13.1 to 13.4, the final result would be 13? And if the result of the division is from 13.5 to 13.9, the final result would be 14?

Removed the question about the +.

• 1) Since we said rarity it means any rarity bonus.

2) The weapon must be +9

3) No the chance to absorb is 100%, but when you try to upgrade two sash to raise the grade, then yes it can fail and the success rate is displayed. Only one sash will be lost in case of failure, the one used as material.

4) If it ends with ,5 or above, then is rounded up, if is 0,4 or less, then is rounded down. Only you players consider as 53% a weapon with 45% average and 8% average rarity. The game doesn't and so the absorption will display two bonus, with the same name in this case.

• Awesome!

Some questions.

If the sash absorbs only Avg/Skill/rarity, it absorbs the negative bonus as well? I mean, normally a high lvl avg wep 75 has negative skill damage, and on the opposite case if it has a high skill damage value it'll have negative avg at the same time.

It absorbs all bonus that we can have on rarity (int, agility, demi, monster, etc)? If we absorb a legendary (8 avg, 5 mob let's say) weapon, the 5 mob would be absorbed? Or are they useless?

• Great job, a few questions:

1)Just like making Fine Sash with 2 Basic sashes, same goes for the other stages as well? For example to make a Noble Sash I need 2 Fine sashes and to make Custom I need 2 Noble Sashes?

2)If we upgrade a Sash that has stats from an earlier absorption, if the upgrade succeed the new sash gets the stats? I'm trying to understand whats the best methodologies for it. Do we have to get it to final Custom Stage then absorb or we can absorb when ever and just keep upgrading it? I just don't want to waste a good 75 weapon, need to be sure on this.

3)I know we can remove stats from a sash but can we store somewhere/somehow the stats of a Sash?

4)Are all the Sashes,Fine Cloths and the Sash box tradable?

Thanks for your time!

• 1) Each Sash needs another sash of the same Grade to be upgraded to the next. Only the second sash, the one used as consumable material, will be lost wether you upgrade or fail. You can use different sash too, as long as they have the same grade.

- Basic Lord +

- Basic Royal =
    Fine Lord

Since the Lord Sash was used as first, thats the final product.

2) The best way is to absorb when is at the max Grade. If you absorb a weapon on a Noble Sash that has 10%, this can of course go to Custom Grade improving the base bonus, but not the absorption bonus which will still be 10%. On the other hand if you waited and absorbed the same weapon on the Custom, you would have 15% more bonus.

3) Can you store your bonus when you enchant any items ingame with Add Scroll? Thats the same concept, the weapon is the adder but there is no changer only a resetter to remove all the bonus and absorb a new item with better bonus.

To make a concrete example if you have a 15 skills weapon and you absorb it on a 25% Sash, it gives 4% skill. But if weeks later you drop a 22% skill weapon, this would net you 6% so you may want to reset the sash and make it absorb this new weapon. The reset is created to avoid upgrading a new sash from scratch.

4) Everything is tradable.

• Is it possible you can tell us how specific the sash system is? You said earlier, that 22% skill dmg in a weapon gives 6% skill dmg on a 25% sash. Does this mean values like 5,5 get round up to 6, or does it just display 6% and still gives 5,5% skill dmg increace? If this is the case and values get round up, does that mean, that 22, 23, 24, and 25% skill in a weapon leads to 6% skill in the sash? Also does the same apply for rarity stats? (for example 5avg becomes 2,5-->3 avg)

Thanks

4) If it ends with ,5 or above, then is rounded up, if is 0,4 or less, then is rounded down. Only you players consider as 53% a weapon with 45% average and 8% average rarity. The game doesn't and so the absorption will display two bonus, with the same name in this case.

• Is it possible you can tell us how specific the sash system is? You said earlier, that 22% skill dmg in a weapon gives 6% skill dmg on a 25% sash. Does this mean values like 5,5 get round up to 6, or does it just display 6% and still gives 5,5% skill dmg increace? If this is the case and values get round up, does that mean, that 22, 23, 24, and 25% skill in a weapon leads to 6% skill in the sash? Also does the same apply for rarity stats? (for example 5avg becomes 2,5-->3 avg)

Thanks

Same goes for rarity ones

• so this update destory all 8avg 5skill weapon, and you focus all player to play skill dmg in PVP xD
    because in 75 weapon, if you get high skill dmg = negative avg dmg,
    high avg dmg = negative skill dmg,
    so body war and weapon sura will become shit in PVP, casue they need aborsb avg to make normal attack dmg, but their skill dmg will get debuff ( casue of negative skill dmg also absorbed)
    skill dmg class such as mental war, mage , bm sura = patch winnner
    body war , weapon sura = patch shit

• so this update destory all 8avg 5skill weapon, and you focus all player to play skill dmg in PVP xD
    because in 75 weapon, if you get high skill dmg = negative avg dmg,
    high avg dmg = negative skill dmg,
    so body war and weapon sura will become shit in PVP, casue they need aborsb avg to make normal attack dmg, but their skill dmg will get debuff ( casue of negative skill dmg also absorbed)
    skill dmg class such as mental war, mage , bm sura = patch winnner
    body war , weapon sura = patch shit

Hey there,

just a quick reminder...

Negative/Positive Stats have always existed and besides of that if you have, lets say a 50 Average Weapon + 8 Avg/5 Skill in Rarity you will have estimated like -18% Skill damage. 25% of that is 4.5 that means you will end up with 5% less Skill damage.

Which is not going to kill you considering that you can absorb 2.5% [3% rounded up] from Rarity so you will be at a huge loss of 2% Skill damage in exchange for 12,5% [13 Rounded Up] and 4% so a total of 17 Average Damage.

End Result;

13% Average

-5% Skill Damage

4% Average

3% Skill Damage

Skill damage is much harder to come by at a much higher loss of Average Damage.

If you have a 28 Skill damage weapon with 8Average/5Skill you will end up at Negative 45-48 Average Damage.

So lets do the same calculation here

28/4 = 7 Means you will get 7% Skill Damage

-45%/4 = -11.25 Means you will get -11%

8%/2 = 4 Because rarity is absorbed by 50% not by 25%

5%/2 = 3 because its rounded up

Means on a great skill damage weapon you will end up with

7% Skill Damage

-11% Average Damage

4% Average

3% Skill Damage

So a total of 10 Skill Damage and -7% Average Damage

This means at the end of the day, both kind of classes profit about equally from it, but skill damage is always a little harder to come by from my experience.

Eitherway, its nowhere near of getting close to "killing average damage classes".