[GUIDE]Sash System

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • so this update destory all 8avg 5skill weapon, and you focus all player to play skill dmg in PVP xD
    because in 75 weapon, if you get high skill dmg = negative avg dmg,
    high avg dmg = negative skill dmg,
    so body war and weapon sura will become shit in PVP, casue they need aborsb avg to make normal attack dmg, but their skill dmg will get debuff ( casue of negative skill dmg also absorbed)
    skill dmg class such as mental war, mage , bm sura = patch winnner
    body war , weapon sura = patch shit

Calm down champion. You don't have to use it.

• my point is that : some class need both avg dmg and skill dmg such as body war and weapon sura get dubuff
    there are 3 ways in PVP so far,
    1. full skill dmg > making a 5skill 5demi weapon
    2. full avg dmg> making a 8avg 5demi weapon
    3. mix dmg> making a 8avg 5skill weapon

we can play both avg and skill dmg at the same time by making a 8avg 5skill weapon in some special class such as Healer Mage and weapon sura

but this sash update force us to choose one side only, either avg dmg or skill dmg , which is not a good idea.

For example, i am a body war, i would make AVG sash for sure, therefor, my skill dmg must be lower = NERF. because skill dmg is also important to me

But if i am a Skill dmg class : bm sura/ mage, i will make a SKILL sash for sure, and my avg dmg will be lower, but it is totally not affect me.

• god have mercy.. i dont understand anything.. i didnt play for long time. i have a poison+9 with avg40 and i want one of this royal sash costume that has 25 absorption. what i loose ? 10 avg ?? i am level 103 sura and i only hit 3k-6k on metins(so low that some lvl 35 hit more then me, ik). if i lose another 10 avg i will hunt in map1 at lvl 103

• First you should get yourself a 25% absorption sash, as using the others would be a waste. You need 2 sash of the same grade to upgrade to the next grade, but I believe it is to understand by checking the guide.

The second part is to sacrifice to the sash a 75 weapon with highest average and best rarity bonus as possible. You don't need to feed your main weapon, any 75 weapon will do.

There is a wiki ingame that helps you see the stats of items, including the sash.

• The second part is to sacrifice to the sash a 75 weapon with highest average and best rarity bonus as possible. You don't need to feed your main weapon, any 75 weapon will do.

so i dont need to sacrifice my weapon(finally got it after u used sacrifice, was thinking i would lose my poison :D),

does it needs to be + 9 the poison that i will use ?

ok ok .. i think i got.. the sash costumes are all the same, same stats.. but to get avg on the costume i need to sacrifice a weapon lvl 75..