Posts by kenchow317

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

my point is that : some class need both avg dmg and skill dmg such as body war and weapon sura get dubuff
    there are 3 ways in PVP so far,
    1. full skill dmg > making a 5skill 5demi weapon
    2. full avg dmg> making a 8avg 5demi weapon
    3. mix dmg> making a 8avg 5skill weapon

we can play both avg and skill dmg at the same time by making a 8avg 5skill weapon in some special class such as Healer Mage and weapon sura

but this sash update force us to choose one side only, either avg dmg or skill dmg , which is not a good idea.

For example, i am a body war, i would make AVG sash for sure, therefor, my skill dmg must be lower = NERF. because skill dmg is also important to me

But if i am a Skill dmg class : bm sura/ mage, i will make a SKILL sash for sure, and my avg dmg will be lower, but it is totally not affect me.

so this update destory all 8avg 5skill weapon, and you focus all player to play skill dmg in PVP xD
    because in 75 weapon, if you get high skill dmg = negative avg dmg,
    high avg dmg = negative skill dmg,
    so body war and weapon sura will become shit in PVP, casue they need aborsb avg to make normal attack dmg, but their skill dmg will get debuff ( casue of negative skill dmg also absorbed)
    skill dmg class such as mental war, mage , bm sura = patch winnner
    body war , weapon sura = patch shit

I think blade sin is very weak, and there are no different effect between S skill and P skill in blade sin,
    one more question, S skill improve the skill dmg a lot, and the class with normal attack mainly will become very weak, such as body war, and weapon sura, blade sin and avg archer,
    every one will turn to play skill dmg class and give up AVG in pvp

A all boots weapon sura can only hit with 3.5k dmg(crit+pen) with avg attack

and can do 17k+ dmg with skill.
    these problem make PVP turn to one way only

you can drop the lottery tickets anyway. the number is already linked to your account.

An idea with them would be to give them a timer(like 1minute) so they just expire immediatelly.

Also, for those complaining about the drop, they are just cautious with the droprates, since the last 2 events had very high rates and it floods the server with items. They can always increase the rates. Better start too low than too high.

it is not about low drop rate, it is 0% drop rate bro

Suggestion about lottery tickets:

Since they are assigned to the account who drops them and can be removed from inventory, why don't you make them timed like soul crystal key for example. You drop them and they have a 4 mins timer and they vanish afterwards on their own without having to keep removing them from the inventory manually.

Happy Anniversary, cheers!

good idea, also it should be make 200 in 1 together