PATCH NOTE 19/05/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • I disagree Ymir, for the most part skills are much better now than before. I can tell from the NWs so far that you're lacking block and dodge but you def skills quite well. atm you can choose to either def skills or hits...it's very hard to def both(unless you have super class and avg+skill on everything possible). It's usually the case for when we pvp in ochao too, if they have high phys res(to the point where they get <1k hits) then the normal skill dmg is for sure 3-5k.

Back to the pvp stats on costumes: I'm fine with the res being removed from them. Imo the stats on helms are fine.

• I disagree Ymir, for the most part skills are much better now than before. I can tell from the NWs so far that you're lacking block and dodge but you def skills quite well. atm you can choose to either def skills or hits...it's very hard to def both(unless you have super class and avg+skill on everything possible). It's usually the case for when we pvp in ochao too, if they have high phys res(to the point where they get <1k hits) then the normal skill dmg is for sure 3-5k.

Back to the pvp stats on costumes: I'm fine with the res being removed from them. Imo the stats on helms are fine.

Removing PVP stats from costumes without removing PVP stats from hairstyles? When u have time we can test that and i ll change your mind. If two full dmg players come for you, you’ll die in few seconds.

• I don’t hide anything, i just tell you what i tested, i don’t have own interests like others. When i felt pierce hits doing in me much than skills, i made 60% + block sets, i didnt wait for any kind of update.

• So you are saying, that people who have 8avg weapons and 8avg earrings +18avg DSS +full pierce eq should now make new gear just because you dont like to get any dmg at all? I dont have every combination of every item ever, but i can still tank archer and normal hits decently. maybe u should check if your bios are bugged. The other option is that you stop going for full dmg and focus on living thrue a fight, so you are usefull for more than 5 seconds.

• So you are saying, that people who have 8avg weapons and 8avg earrings +18avg DSS +full pierce eq should now make new gear just because you dont like to get any dmg at all? I dont have every combination of every item ever, but i can still tank archer and normal hits decently. maybe u should check if your bios are bugged. The other option is that you stop going for full dmg and focus on living thrue a fight, so you are usefull for more than 5 seconds.

I bet u are one of the players who never join NW or raids and talk useless. If 4-5 good PVP players focus u at the same time, doest matter how much res u have. I assure you i have good res and dmg at the same time, dont care about me. Just tell me your PVP char name and i ll put full vs against your class in NW and with 1 crit skill more than your half life will gone and u need to use your mount for escape. :)

• When they removed pets players started making damage , so why not to remove costumes as well?
    Still in my opinion damage is low, for example black magic sura with high demi and skill on 20% potion can't make damage at all since you can add 10% res on costume as well.
    Once you make 3x res sapphire with 3x res costume it will be same again, warrior even now can't do any damage removed on a low res, maybe return 300ap bio? That's about opvp .
    About budokan arena I think there is nothing to say. You can go full res no 1 cares if you use magic pots outside how much magic classes make 300 skill? With costume dss and other things?
    Last time we saw 2 sins fight in budokan 1 is dagger 1 is archer ? Dagger sin won with bow no skills how? Is it fun to stay as sin let's say in 1 place and just press 1 to remove poison with fish and face roll space to spam auto attack?
    Oh also this, you can put 3x almost max res class to ''combine'' as you guys said above dss + costume + shild + neck to mix it all so you can get 2k dmg skill and leave like 30 sword res and 10% warrior from bio and use horse so warriors won't make you damage as well?
    In my opinion they have to remove costumes and add back 300ap bio on lvl 96 or 200 and try it out.

• bro sorry but according to your statements, PVP DOESNT EXISTS in your eyes.

just ask them to boost ur accont with extra 100 demi so you do dmg.

no offence but i hope u are trolling XD

tc <3

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• move your moons to other char or like in the pic, moving them into other slots so the first slot are free will remove the stutter

I tested this and it seems to help.

Maybe it isnt a problem with the moonlight chests themselves, but with the amount of them.

Lag starts if you have ~5x200 in front of your current stack that gets filled + if your selected extra inventory is on "books".

Images

• stack.png
  • bro sorry but according to your statements, PVP DOESNT EXISTS in your eyes.

just ask them to boost ur accont with extra 100 demi so you do dmg.

no offence but i hope u are trolling XD

tc <3

Just tell me because you are so smart how much dmg you do in budokan with your sura? 0? Why did you make dragon tooth blade on wep sura? to spam remove ? It's the only skill that deal dmg xD Well you don't join anymore if I am right since you can't kill healer remove vs heal and you come to say here you deal dmg? Also in raids how much dmg you deal? removed if you play your sura at all or you use sin :)

• I do agree that res should be nerfed a bit on the high end. Adding more ways to push dmg that are harder to achieve would also be welcome but. Adding 200-300ap to the 96 bio is just a bandaid fix and won't achieve anything on full res.

• Just tell me because you are so smart how much dmg you do in budokan with your sura? 0? Why did you make dragon tooth blade on wep sura? to spam remove ? It's the only skill that deal dmg xD Well you don't join anymore if I am right since you can't kill healer remove vs heal and you come to say here you deal dmg? Also in raids how much dmg you deal? removed if you play your sura at all or you use sin :)

You can only say u dont deal damage if you are expecting to do 5k normal skills which is not ok. Every char does dmg and every char dies. As for budokan thats another story , as I mentioned before too.

Dont get me wrong, dont wanna brawl about anything.

tc

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh