[Maintenance] 01/10/2018 Gameplay Changes

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

on Monday 1st October the server will go down for some hours. Several changes to the gameplay will come to the server:

Game Changes

• We decided to remove the IP block from most Dungeons
    • The cooldown from most Dungeons is reduced to the minimal necessary to prevent bugs or exploits. Pay attention that as usual, abusing Dungeons or System with multi accounts is strictly forbidden.
    • The cooldown is visible now, in most Dungeons
    • We have removed several drops from the monsters, such as as low or medium weapon / armors +0 +1 that were pretty much worthless and just a pain to surf throught the drops.
    • We have removed several quests and moved the rewards to the main ones. Also the main quests have different rewards, binded to avoid exploits, that help develope the characters. These changes are from level 1 to level 60 quest, but we intend to do the same for higher ones too.
    • To balance, we raised the experience rate to compensate the lack of experience from the removed quests.
    • Fixed night mode

Event Changes

• The moonlight will now have 3 different box based on the level of the character just like for our special events. Hence the drop rate is raised for all levels, but the rewards are based on the level of your characters.
    • During the reboot the old moonlight box will be erased from the server, so open them before is too late!
    • Added the content of the Anniversary Box
    • Rarity Hour will return as special event

Thanks Metin2 SG Team

• So what's the thing with moonlight ? Dropping Small, Medium, Large boxes means that what's inside is also nerfed according to level decrease, so my question now is : What will Small boxes contain compared to Large boxes since already the rewards are pretty limited to changers and blessing marbles ?

• So what's the thing with moonlight ? Dropping Small, Medium, Large boxes means that what's inside is also nerfed according to level decrease, so my question now is : What will Small boxes contain compared to Large boxes since already the rewards are pretty limited to changers and blessing marbles ?

Maybe everything will be the same but the % will be different, small 10% medium 12.5% and large 15% of getting the regular drops OR maybe they added small will drops green changer with higher % and medium will drop red changers and large will drop blue as regular.....wait after 1oct to see!

small green changers/adders, medium red changers/adders and high blue changers/adders i guess. this makes sense

• So with the changes, we can farm moons in v2 or v3 depending on lvl right? wont need to farm at lemures if my farmer lvl 62 or 75 ?

Ip block removed means what? We are free to run dungeons with our alts? Explain please i am confused.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So with the changes, we can farm moons in v2 or v3 depending on lvl right? wont need to farm at lemures if my farmer lvl 62 or 75 ?

Ip block removed means what? We are free to run dungeons with our alts? Explain please i am confused.

Yeah I think so. You can do attacker + buffer for mostly runs.

And by saying 'dont abuse', I think he meant that you shouldnt skip the CD of runs with another pair of accounts.

nice updates. gl guys =D

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Well, I didn't knew this and my boxes now are gone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have removed several quests and moved the rewards to the main ones. Also the main quests have different rewards, binded to avoid exploits, that help develope the characters. These changes are from level 1 to level 60 quest, but we intend to do the same for higher ones too. To balance, we raised the experience rate to compensate the lack of experience from the removed quests. Fixed night mode

But I pretty much like this a lot.

EDIT2: At least this helps for the value of the boxes and either will improve their value, or more people will be able to farm them, so. :thumbsup:

• Can we spam plagued Sura-Buffer-Ninja? :O

"People respect it when someone they are distant from is boring and harmless. However, they only like that person because he or she doesn't get in their way. No human would want to hang around a boring person."

"The weight of a sin depends on the person measuring it."

• Really nice update, especially for people who had hard time finding partners to do some runs. But let's be realistic and think for the future of the server. I was thinking and discussed this with some people and I think that cooldown of some runs (mostly plagued run) is really short. You can get 60kk each hour in easy way. It will make poly marbles price really high for people who want to do other runs and will be really hard to find them in shops. It is good for new players and map2 farmers to earn fast money but it won't go so smoothy all the time.

What I suggest is, either make plagued run cd 1h+ or make limit on max 5 runs per day with 30 mins cooldown.

Don't be selfish and think about all the players on server, not only yourself and earning easy gold.

• runs/day is good tho, those who play together and live in different time zones can actually play anytime together.

I though plagued cd was 3H.. but 1h? lol.

"People respect it when someone they are distant from is boring and harmless. However, they only like that person because he or she doesn't get in their way. No human would want to hang around a boring person."

"The weight of a sin depends on the person measuring it."