Posts by Lyetta

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

some have brains but unused xd rofl.........

• Thoreau

So they're supposed to baby sit you 24/7 because you can't use common sense? If you don't like it here just leave, they're doing their best.

• CaptainDrunk

MrSoon helped me.. thanks for no help ( GMS )

• MrSoon

killed or lured out of metins spot probably

• CaptainDrunk

great support ingame

• CaptainDrunk

why is there no dark leader in Temple ? i lookt in all channels

• Onyekuru

wtb any 61 +9shield with 15block

• EmyEmy

Hey coma shadow!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

veleciraptor, problem is you think a 35 farmer should farm 75 metins, u don't need op items to farm, u just can farm easy, get money and lvl up ,only equipment which should be almost perfect should be equip for runs. Investing stones+6 in low lvl items is a bit too much, armors lvl 34/42 even 48/54/61 don't need stones+6 neither a rib, if u waste money to make an expensive rib or armor it's your own fault.

The problem is not him thinking that, the problem is people doing weapons and armors with +6 stones and a lot of avg to farm quicker.

This, sadly, is very much true. It begs to deepen the argument as well. Even if you are selling those books to the pot lady, or the stones, is a poor revenue considering the ammount of yang you need in order to have a lasting equipment (which is the base of the problem in metin2, how hard is to have good equipment), to answer that, they added green changers, and rarity... which added to the problem of needing a level 34 armor with mystic bonus avg and a really good level 30 with lots of average damage and +6 stones.

There is no way for it to get resolved if there is already tons of farmers with extra +6 weapons and armors with rarity and all that fuzz, only a nerf, that could be "your stones in your weapon/armor are limited by the level of the item" (or character level).

The leveled drop is a really good way to keep them leveling up, but still they can't compete with a 35 extra doped farmer.

EDIT: There's a need for a clearer meta game and a thriving market in order to motivate the player to make gold in another way that isn't green changers, generating the need of items other than green changers balances the price of them (expectative of gain), and generates another income, which shouldn't be exploitable, nor the need depletable.

Well, I didn't knew this and my boxes now are gone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have removed several quests and moved the rewards to the main ones. Also the main quests have different rewards, binded to avoid exploits, that help develope the characters. These changes are from level 1 to level 60 quest, but we intend to do the same for higher ones too. To balance, we raised the experience rate to compensate the lack of experience from the removed quests. Fixed night mode

But I pretty much like this a lot.

EDIT2: At least this helps for the value of the boxes and either will improve their value, or more people will be able to farm them, so. :thumbsup:

Sorry for necroing, Shadow , but which one affects alchemy? I'd like to make my own alchemy and still it isn't clear to me.

Farming Spider Eyes in desert - my favourite places. The marked spots in the map show the dominant type of drop, either spider eyes or spider web, but they both drop.

In about 2 hours, with a 2 hours glove and a lv 25 character (i like to use body warrior) the shop will look like this :

Here it is, for if you miss it somehow. You should really read and have pinned Vyenna's guide, it's useful for all, being new or an old player.

3465-desert-eyes-and-web-jpg

I just came back so I'm rusty but I'd like to have some fun, even if we fail. I got 54% of crit and blessing and leadership g2, also poly in perfect, so maybe if you run out of buffers I can help.

I have a light mage that needs leveling so I will be joining every plagued there is, either for buffing or only for exp, I can cure with that one, and make some damage. I won't be asking for any reward with the lightning mage, only exp. I can bring liutaos and stuff.

I'm Lyetta (dragon) and Asusora (light) in blue kingdom. If I'm not online you can search me in Discord as "Lyetta".

Being a buffer myself, I lost the interest in playing due the fact of my partner in runs leaving and having a different schedule. So, we have to fix the way rewards are being given and have some kind of organization to find runs.

The ideal thing would be to have splitted rewards from the beginning, so you don't have to worry about doing a run with a person you don't know and not having any reward. Usually I bring the polys so I can compensate the money invested in the runs, but still the ammount of things I can do as a buffer is quite limited and thats a fair excuse for the damage dealers to not split any rewards.

I made a post a while ago with my suggestions on dungeons, let me find it.

Until m6 is really easy to get progress without hermits, because they ask few books in order to advance, but for going further you should get hermits in order to not get stuck. If you get stuck earlier, consider using some hermits. As the limit for every character is using 50 green hermits only, you should consider to use those green hermits on the first skill, as those books are more expensive, this would garantee to get from m3 to g1 with no problem.

If you wanna share hermits between skills, which also is a good thing, you could try to read 25 books without green hermits in each skill, and then using those 50 to speed the process in each skill. Each skill should be m7 with 3 books left to be exact... You split those green hermits as you want.

8% restore works better when you kill the mobs quickly enough (spiders for example), because isn't the same as hp absorption on Enchanted Blade (restore procs when you kill, absorb procs per hit), having a good amount of absorption makes useless to have more restore, being of more use to have block or average resistance. (And this depends on the amount you get from helmet and phoenix or quilin boots)

I think you should max average resistance as much as possible and then worry about block, more than restore.

I'm glad you solved the werehouse bug which is the same of the shopbox (when you got far away from your own werehouse and shopbox crashes one).

The amd screen freeze and that one mentioned before, those were pretty annoying per se. Is the horseback mage attackspeed bug still going?

I'm glad that system is coming and I'm expecting it!