Posts by TheNigerianOne

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So what's the thing with moonlight ? Dropping Small, Medium, Large boxes means that what's inside is also nerfed according to level decrease, so my question now is : What will Small boxes contain compared to Large boxes since already the rewards are pretty limited to changers and blessing marbles ?

small green changers/adders, medium red changers/adders and high blue changers/adders i guess. this makes sense

My opnion is that Luxuria self proclaimed god of pvm for some eq he made against specific type of mobs is just a baby raging.

I dont know what items you made or how much gold you spent etc but what i know is that i just participated with my 105 warrior (also had no idea about the changes..found out 10 seconds before i started)

and everything went ok..i finished all the tasks without dying.

Conclusion..You better quit crying and enjoy the game not the reward, makes you look childish and greedy.

Don't you dare leaving...don't you dare leaving like that without letting us have a bite of your bacon! X( X(
    white ass neamt <3 <3 you will be missed..