on Monday 1st October the server will go down for some hours. Several changes to the gameplay will come to the server:
- We decided to remove the IP block from most Dungeons
- The cooldown from most Dungeons is reduced to the minimal necessary to prevent bugs or exploits. Pay attention that as usual, abusing Dungeons or System with multi accounts is strictly forbidden.
- The cooldown is visible now, in most Dungeons
- We have removed several drops from the monsters, such as as low or medium weapon / armors +0 +1 that were pretty much worthless and just a pain to surf throught the drops.
- We have removed several quests and moved the rewards to the main ones. Also the main quests have different rewards, binded to avoid exploits, that help develope the characters. These changes are from level 1 to level 60 quest, but we intend to do the same for higher ones too.
- To balance, we raised the experience rate to compensate the lack of experience from the removed quests.
- Fixed night mode
- The moonlight will now have 3 different box based on the level of the character just like for our special events. Hence the drop rate is raised for all levels, but the rewards are based on the level of your characters.
During the reboot the old moonlight box will be erased from the server, so open them before is too late!
Added the content of the Anniversary Box
Rarity Hour will return as special event
Thanks Metin2 SG Team