PATCH NOTE 12/05/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Shadow

There are certain Issues that needs to be fixed :

1. Login issue, being stuck on 'you will be connected to server' and nothing happens.

2. Countless crashes and disconnections (even in town & crashes from using tp/return scrolls)

3. Missing 'hits' when destroying metin stone even If (having no maximum attack speed), then after some time disconnections.

4. Aqua dragon cooldown- I waited for whole day to run aqua but had cooldown, this cooldown how it works actually? I do not know

Do you think If I download the client again and re install, the above issues (1-3) will be fixed?

Thanks

& Welcome back

• I honestly dont have problems 1-3, 4 i cant talk about because im too smol to attack drako

• 1 and 2) If the disconnection issues are when you login, warp, change channel, change map, then it means you have a loss of packets. Which can be caused by a lot of possible things. The most common is the ipv6. Since the game run on ipv4, whenever you log with a ipv6 it converts it to ipv4. This may cause a corrupted packet and you disconnect on login or freeze or crash. If it was a client problem it would be noted by the syserr, motnhs ago we asked players with this problem to send their syserr but they had no errors.

3) Impossible, you can't miss hits anymore, unless you were already disconnected and so you can't see damage (sometimes you disconnect and the game kicks you only after some seconds)

4) It seems it has a global cooldown based also on success or failure.

Re-downloading the client is almost never a good idea, unless you have corrupted files (which is different from having missing files). But when having corrupted files you get errors, and you just need to delete those files to download them again, download back all client is a waste of time.

• 1 and 2) If the disconnection issues are when you login, warp, change channel, change map, then it means you have a loss of packets. Which can be caused by a lot of possible things. The most common is the ipv6. Since the game run on ipv4, whenever you log with a ipv6 it converts it to ipv4. This may cause a corrupted packet and you disconnect on login or freeze or crash. If it was a client problem it would be noted by the syserr, motnhs ago we asked players with this problem to send their syserr but they had no errors.

3) Impossible, you can't miss hits anymore, unless you were already disconnected and so you can't see damage (sometimes you disconnect and the game kicks you only after some seconds)

4) It seems it has a global cooldown based also on success or failure.

Re-downloading the client is almost never a good idea, unless you have corrupted files (which is different from having missing files). But when having corrupted files you get errors, and you just need to delete those files to download them again, download back all client is a waste of time.

Thanks Shadow

• Dear Players,

with Todays maintenance the following things will be Updated:

• Shop search will now display all results in a single row, the lenght vary based on the results
    • Shop search will now take into consideration of the won formula and order the price accordingly.
    • Pick up filter should work flawless
    • Added loot chat
    • Demon Tower is faster as it doesn't require grinding for elite map or elite key
    • Third hand mall bonus is now permanent
    • Attack speed cap is compensated by a boost of damage based on your attack speed. The formula vary based on the class / weapon used.
    • Skills with a duration last roughly 50% more

Thanks, Metin2 SG Team

In the end, Shadow "came back from the dead" to save the server. I am glad. Welcome back, and thank you for your work