Posts by MFN

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• iPhone5

RIP samlam 2020.05.22

• bombardieru

UncleFlorin pm Bombardieru ingame when u reach on ty

• HadorisHUN

oh okey, thanks the info!

• [GM]Elspeth

they were just added to the hunter ranking

• [GM]Elspeth

The metins arent new, Hadoris. They were in enchanted Forest the entire time

• HadorisHUN

Where are the new 110-120 metin stone guys?

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• 100pcentTSK

- a moment of silence to show some respect for Zum -

• L0lu

There is an info about costumes, DSS and new Dungeon from [GA]Shadow, but it seems some poeple are just too lazy to check those topics first.

• L0lu

ALmoSIQaR Instead of whining, you should take 5 min. and check the latest Patch notes and responds under them.

• ALmoSIQaR

everyone aspires to get the best

• ALmoSIQaR

and we need something for dcc like changer we spent alot of gold and we got clean super class

• ALmoSIQaR

we need new runs and new maps and new costumes and new pets and new mounts

• ALmoSIQaR

the game now like metin2 in 2013 all things old

• ALmoSIQaR

we want somethings new in our game

• ALmoSIQaR

when?

• yusupheu

omg will they add meley's lair to the game

• PrometheusX

would that be an easy fix?

• PrometheusX

Shadow you can't right click beans into the refinement window anymore after they were moved to the extra inventory

• L0lu

xCesarz They should be dropping all day, just like moons.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

If you check the Gameforge wiki is not up to date since what? 2 years? The wiki is functional on the servers where the players help, our wiki is done entirely by the team, mostly by Tary. When you open the client there is a button for the wiki so i doubt players don't know about its existence. If the players are willing to help we can create accounts to fill up the details in the wiki, otherwise we are simply too busy with other things to do it in resonable times (and since new things are coming the amount of infos on the wiki can only grow)

As for the average price feature i am not a fan of it due to the fact that you can exploit it easily. It works ok for common items, but for rare items a player could simply buy his own items 2000 times and change the price as he want, the average price will change immediately, fooling everyone. Our shop search order the price from the cheapest to the most expensive, so if you cannot find any cheap price it means there isn't one.

I understand that the wiki is entirely done by the team but if I could help in any way in updating the wiki I will, happily. Waiting for further reply :)

WIKI

Looking at most Metin2 servers, they seem to have a fully working wiki and i believe that an wiki update on this server would be really helpful for the players on Metin2 SG. If the wiki updates, I would also suggest that there should be hourly announcements on the server mentioning the wiki, so this will also increase the chances of the players acknowledging that there is a wiki.

Example of player unsure about a bonus:

For example; there are still a few players that cannot level up (lvl 85-90) as they are unsure about the bonuses needed in hl2 (from what I have heard you need MAGIC RES DEMI-RESTORE HP AND HP ABSORPTION.)

Average Price Feature

I also have seen some servers that have an Average Price option implemented on the website, where you can type the specific item you want to sell and it will give you a daily average price. I believe this would be really helpful as well as this could reduce the chances of players exaggerating the prices of some items. (Example: Moonstone or other Upgrade items)

Tbh we need xp rings and thief gloves everywhere, but the chance % of dropping could be smaller or bigger depending on the stones.

EXAMPLES Metin stones lvl 5-35 = 5-10% chance
    lvl 40-65 = 10-15% chance

lvl 70-90 = 20% chance

lvl 95++ = 25% chance

This may also encourage players to actually go up in level and not stay lvl 35/55/62 etc for a long period of time.

Hello, is there a formula in which i can know how much extra attack I get?

I have 236 attack speed, how much attack power does the +36% gives me?