[THE HELPERS] Recruitment

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

we are looking for Helpers, volunteer players that helps newcomers and not, with their daily questions. To know more in detail please read this THREAD.

What we expect are mature players, with at least a basic knowledge of what our server offer and and proficient enough with the english language.

Even if in the beginning we prefered to not reward the helpers, I had a change of heart so every helper will receive cosmetic accessories for their work and if they are proficent enough, even tec points.

You can write your application at our support email info@tec-interactive.com with the following format:

Your nickname and physical age

The language/s you speak

How long do you play here

Your average online time

Thanks, Metin2 SG Team

• There must be reward for helpers to make this situation more attractive. Think! When you are farming so many new players will ask you questions and you will stop farming to reply them. So your farming revenue will decrease and one day you wont reply questions anymore. So must choose one: Help new players or continue to farm to make money. Which one do you prefer?

• Hey veleciraptor ,

I completely disagree on that to be honest.

Joining the Helpers, in my eyes, should be out of a passion for helping players and supporting them not because you want to be paid.

I'm not saying Helpers dont deserve payment, if they do good work i see no problem in giving them an appropiate payment or similar but i dont believe that should be the main drive for a helper.

So if someone asks in this Thread "how much is the payment" i personally have to say i dont believe he'd/she'd be fitting eitherway.

As for the point of lowering your farming revenue by answering questions i disagree on that aswell.

How do you lower your revenue when you just type like everyone else does aswell?

Put a dot instead of a spacebar in your messages and you dont even need to stop hitting or simply use the autoattack to attack Metins you dont have to lower your efficiency by a lot, if atall.

• There must be reward for helpers to make this situation more attractive. Think! When you are farming so many new players will ask you questions and you will stop farming to reply them. So your farming revenue will decrease and one day you wont reply questions anymore. So must choose one: Help new players or continue to farm to make money. Which one do you prefer?

First helpers will get paid. Second if someone is starting the conversation with "how much is the payment" when it's supposed to be about helping others he/she is not fitted for the helper.

"farming revenue will decrease" it's a stupid game... not stock market or your real job...

Posts like that make me realise how some people lost their sight on reality because of this game, take a break and enjoy your life because soon it may be too late with that attitude.

Hey there,

Thank you for your honest opinion. It's actually these kind of statements that help us be certain of whether a person is here to really help or not, or he/she applies just to get some advantages in game or to actually help our community.

We want people who are interest in helping our players, whether they are new, or not so new, or even old players, or coming back players.

We definitely don't want people who are only interested in their only character growth and only want a tag or some special rewards.

On a side note, thanks everyone who's been applying to be a helper and for your interest in truly helping our community.

Kind Regards,

Tary