Posts by Thoreau

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• MrSoon

Sura 64lv in PVM King Event - 10.11.2018 Check it out :) :assaultrifle:

• Mighty007

heh?

• Levioh

better provide those screenshots of you getting profit from that fms , tired of you being incompetent and calling other out when you have no idea of prices

• Levioh

nature instead of throwing mud at people face you better commit that 8-9 won on the fms just to show you how smart and quirky you are a

• A.O.S

jese bm god part 1

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

some have brains but unused xd rofl.........

• Thoreau

So they're supposed to baby sit you 24/7 because you can't use common sense? If you don't like it here just leave, they're doing their best.

• CaptainDrunk

MrSoon helped me.. thanks for no help ( GMS )

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

I think we should reubuild our red kingdom sincere my boss bought that guild land in red, so that we have the right to be citizen of red.

There is like 300 people on the server, yellow is pretty empty already and you want to open red?

There must be reward for helpers to make this situation more attractive. Think! When you are farming so many new players will ask you questions and you will stop farming to reply them. So your farming revenue will decrease and one day you wont reply questions anymore. So must choose one: Help new players or continue to farm to make money. Which one do you prefer?

First helpers will get paid. Second if someone is starting the conversation with "how much is the payment" when it's supposed to be about helping others he/she is not fitted for the helper.

"farming revenue will decrease" it's a stupid game... not stock market or your real job...

Posts like that make me realise how some people lost their sight on reality because of this game, take a break and enjoy your life because soon it may be too late with that attitude.

So you have problems because the drop is too generous. Maybe they should decrease the drop to solve that problem 🤔😉😂

Yea. I think they should because I prefer to drop nothing than 3 lvl 60 bows +1.

Stop coming with this ridiculous argument. Game is evolving, suggesting new stuff is good for the game. It's not 2007 anymore.

Because you can turn any thread into personal attacks that are off topic on top.

Seriously I sometimes wonder if you are kids but I know you aren't and that makes it even more depressing.

I understand PvP and sometimes you might get carried away but there is this group of the same people that always turns everything into "look, I'm better at this totally rng and gambling-like game than you therefore you suck" sort of thing.

But your solution will change nothing. People that could do runs will continue to do runs and those who couldn't do them won't do them.

Yes. You CAN solo some runs but amount of gold you need to pump into that run isn't worth the time for rewards currently in place. Why bother if you can go farm metins and get more gold?

Proportions between effort / reward should be balanced. And please be real. Show me a sura that can solo DC run for example.

One of the main problem of this server is economy. New players cant earn enough money to get good equipments for farming or pvp. 2 or 3 years ago my main revenue was books and stones. But nowadays you cant sell books and stones easily which is main source of new players economy.

In real world you must renew everthing after a period. But in this game, when you reach P skills you dont need to buy any book anymore. If you have armors and weapons with stones, you dont need to buy stones unless you have a new weapon with very high avg.

In other MMORPG's i played, you must repair your armor or weapon stones after a period. You must refresh your traing once a week etc. Yes this will hurt a little but if you are sick you must drink your awfull taste medicine.

Metin2 was build around itemshop. Your ideas are impossible here unless you remove itemshop as we know it and replace it with materials to fix your items.

And imagine it happening.

Sadly I must agree at least to some extent. I was trying to find a DC run partner for 3 days. I found one. Literally just one and he is not a available when I'm available so it doesn't even matter much.

I believe something should be done. I don't know what exactly because I haven't been thinking about it but my first thought is that runs require a buff. And with IP block you need someone to buff. In harder dungeons if you get JUST a buffer you will give up because if you need to to everything by yourself you will look for pvm mage which you can't find so easily and you end up with farming metins because by the time you find someone to make that dungeon you will farm more via metins than from that dungeon even if you find someone.

Another example is plagued run. At the moment it's 1 sin + 1 buffer that literally just buffs. I know it was intended to be done differently but apparently people don't want to.

Forcing people to a certain play style no matter what will discourage people. The population is low and nobody can't deny it. Like 1 month ago I made a guild. 71 people joined and they were playing, farming and stuff. Today NONE of them is online.

Runs are either too hard or inaccessible to most of the server to the point people don't even consider them as viable way of playing the game.

I'm not saying you should solo run and be showered in loot. Actually I would like runs that require full party to complete them.

The problem with SG is population. There is simply not enough people here and aspect of guild is lost because there are like 2-3 guilds that have some resemblance of team play.

Most of people play solo. Have guilds just to spend experience. You should embrace that fact instead of forcing certain play style that is currently not working as you intended.

How to solve it? I don't know. I believe my initial idea with shards is good. Why? Because you suggest pure rng. Sometimes you will make 10 runs and drop nothing and sometimes you will make 3 and drop each time.

Having shards of loot (like a box) would allow people to have clear progression path and they wouldn't have a feeling they waste their time because they did 5 runs and got nothing.

Clearly current way of things isn't working because apparently I'm not the only one that noticed the problem.