[Maintenance] 12/04/2018

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

at 19:00 GMT the server will go down for maintenace. The following changes and fix are going to be add:

• Revamped Orc Maze, new drops, new rewards
    • New Item, Green Hermit's Advice
    • New Color for key items used on Dungeons/Runs
    • New GMT Clock ingame
    • Temple of Ochao Cooldown is reduced to 1,5 hours while Guardian Respawn to 2 hours.
    • Added Relog option to the Erebus NPC for the Ochao Temple Run.
    • Several text errors corrected
    • Fixed a corrupted message when you donate experience points on the guild

Thanks, Metin2SG Team

• WHOA XD

orc maze really sounds nice.

the GMT clock aswell :D

EnTai Guardian 2h respawn time is also amazing haha. more pvp more pvm ohyes.

thanks XD

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Just did a Orc Maze run and it looks great ! Monsters are easier and quite accessible for new players, but they need to be in group if they want to have enough damage to kill the bosses, which benefits team-play. Lv30 weapon drops are a great choice to increase the interest of new players.

My negative comment would be in the fact that Green Changers and Adders drop right at the beginning of the run, and this will open room for exploitation. You can just enter the run, drop a decent amount of changers in 3-5 minutes, and exit. Doing this multiple times in a day after cooldown will result in a total of 20-30 minutes spent and a lot of changers. Probably the point was to ensure that even weak new players that cannot reach the end of the run can still get a decent drop. However, to avoid exploits, I think it would be more suitable to put these changers dropping throughout the second maze (with a lower rate of course as there are more monsters), or preferably in the 3rd maze - reaching these parts of the run is not that hard, only ensures that players invest more time into the run to achieve a good reward.

Btw, changers did not drop with names - I wonder if that's because the total number of changers dropped in the 1st part is always equal to the number of players doing the run (e.g party of 8 will drop 8 changers). If that's the case, then I guess exploits are already avoided, as players will only drop 1 changer max, and my suggestion loses effect :D

• Just did a Orc Maze run and it looks great ! Monsters are easier and quite accessible for new players, but they need to be in group if they want to have enough damage to kill the bosses, which benefits team-play. Lv30 weapon drops are a great choice to increase the interest of new players.

My negative comment would be in the fact that Green Changers and Adders drop right at the beginning of the run, and this will open room for exploitation. You can just enter the run, drop a decent amount of changers in 3-5 minutes, and exit. Doing this multiple times in a day after cooldown will result in a total of 20-30 minutes spent and a lot of changers. Probably the point was to ensure that even weak new players that cannot reach the end of the run can still get a decent drop. However, to avoid exploits, I think it would be more suitable to put these changers dropping throughout the second maze (with a lower rate of course as there are more monsters), or preferably in the 3rd maze - reaching these parts of the run is not that hard, only ensures that players invest more time into the run to achieve a good reward.

Btw, changers did not drop with names - I wonder if that's because the total number of changers dropped in the 1st part is always equal to the number of players doing the run (e.g party of 8 will drop 8 changers). If that's the case, then I guess exploits are already avoided, as players will only drop 1 changer max, and my suggestion loses effect :D

or maybe more green changers in market= more easier to change equipment

green changers cheaper = new player can focus more on skills then on wasting much gold for changers

probably its better for server and player growing to mid-high lvl, if ther is more green changers available