Posts by beckmen

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• DontBeScared

Will be there any Halloween event buddies'

• Gonzoxxx

no

• Syslas99

Moon event already started?

• Pingu

Never close the Metin2 SG :d <3

• [CoMa]Shadow

Reboot done. Server on

• [GM]Elspeth

Hey guys, as it states at the very end of the post "The rewards will be sent automatically" just be a little bit patient and the it'll solve itself.

• DontBeScared

Same here, i think it will be manual

• Adihere

hello, you receive rewards from special lottery automatically ? i didn't receive :(

• deathpool

in your heart

• Radioactive

where is the lottery result?I cant see it ;)

• DontBeScared

Still nothing? :(

• [SMOD]Tary

Since I am waiting for the answer of some players it will be announced at night

• MrSoon

soon :) it requires to check A LOT of numbers, so be patient

• DontBeScared

When will the forum lottery winners be anounced?

• PrometheusX

just get enough dmg and then make sure you have magic res, hp absorb and as much hp restore

• Adihere

is there any use for fire resistance, wind, lighting etc?? i tested fire res in infernal flame field and no effect in damage taken(i have necklace 20% fire res)

• MrSoon

max your magic res, block chance, dodge arrows is usefull, don't get too much def because pierce will crush you

• deathpool

and for defense? 2 gms said me some time ago that lightning is useful but I tested it and nope, useless (against cleric, mob which attacks with lightning)

• MrSoon

demi vs "human" mobs

• deathpool

any useful bonus in hl (except mob and arrow resistance)?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

can you remove the boss monsters after event?

or give them a better drop, so atleast someone farms them

they ruin not only my farming in desert, i/we need the third ch!

( with my chars, i can kill maybe thiger ghost and others, but not 90 map bosses and etc... )

i never read such bullsh.t

make a lvl 25 char and go farm in desert

1h, is like 50kk+, with the new prices like now for polymarbles

its even more

its the players own fault if they stick to metin farming, instead of checking out that polymarbles is the best money source for low lvl

if i had more time and wouldn't be lazy, i could make easily everday with no problem 500kk just with polymarble farming

every newbeginner could do that.

server lack people thats the problem.

you can deny it or not

even though low lvl is easy due farming polymarbles spider ( craft ) or map2 changers, or red changers up to red wood an d90 map

but still, without players is no fun

What I suggest is to change number of pieces. Alchemy right now is only viable as end-game activity. I think it would be more appealing to lower levels if it was properly introduced for new players.

For example a player could get special bound to character alchemy that would show a player a benefit they get if they bother because right now a lot of people don't even know it exists, at least from what I asked new players. Also changing number of pieces for 2 globally from rank to rank would help too.

This way you don't need to change % chance to success and you could make alchemy more viable for everyone.

such bullshit, everyone knows alchemy exist, only here since last update you gotta drop it on different places ( thats what the people dont know, ther you are right )

i gave up on alchemy long time ago on sg, after i saw how terrible crap the upgrading is

its a joke seriously, even cl1 cost unbelievable much, and then too think ther exist cl5 , lmao

better not waste lifetime of new players for a 99% failure thing that will make them frustrating

the post creator is definetly right, atleast make it till antique or legendary cl1 more success

and not 0.1% or what it is set up at the moment ( and before someone say " its all about luck " ya ya go upgrade alchemy and come back )

You guys talking about "youtubers/streamers" but i meant to use players that are currently playing on this server for a long time. There are plenty of them. Accualy i think that on this server, most active players are end game players with 75+. If there would be any "reward" for showing this server on youtube that would last for idk, 1-3 month like cool costume or icon next to the nickname... Anything that players would allow to feel special, like hero (more or less xD) I dont know how to explain this - i just belive in psychological way of rewarding.

Guys, target of any "advertisement" of this server are "old" m2 players, not totally new because they don't even take a look on this old game. We must create the healthy look of this server and what place is better than youtube?

At least, it worth to try. :hmm:

WRONG

ex players, ex old players will definetly not come back

no need to try on that, a. they are bored, or B, they just dont play metin anymore or have already other server playing

They used YouTubers to promote the server and it didn't bring any significant results.

it did bring a lot players,, when ther was youtubers of sg, ther where a lot new players coming

but the problem with them youtubers, as soon one of them quit

all of ther little sheeps follow them to the next 500x 2 weeks cancer servers

they need people streaming on twitch regulary, and mainly sg

Excuse me, friend, but telling that there are some more important things to be fixed before the priory of "pony on heroin" is not a comment from a crybaby, is just the opposite.

Now, enjoy the game.

Have a nice day.

lmao, he didnt say that from beginning

+ i saw that argument on other servers too

and honestly its a lame excuse :D

small things like this the team can fix fast

since they are not some new noobs, i can bet.

while working on other " important" things still can go on.

Nothing new, for you everyone is "narrow-mided" who does not share same opinion as you or your friends.

Anyway, with some practice you can also be narrow-minded. Oh wait.. nvm.

Have a nice day guys.

nope, that won't work your jumping on the train " the others are the bad one "

we want just some improvement of the game

and you are strict against it, without any reasons

and claim that its your opinion, lmao

you just against it, to be against something

not more or less.

There is nothing to fix, you are just standing close to the item you want to pick up. Go on the item you want to collect or just simply use ctrl+h and get it.

i saw other servers have it done too

why not here?

btw i knew some ... like this would come as response

you people obviously have something against progress and smoother gameplay

its so easy now to make a good low lvl farmer

skillbooks all 6-8h means dont need much gold to waste for exorcism scorlls

ther are many easy ways for new ppl to farm, desert for spiderpolymarble crafting at that npc in map1

green changers in map2/lvl 40-45 metins

and in shortest time as new player, you are already able to make decent gear for a good lvl 35 farmer

only skills will take a lil bit to make g-P

Yes you are right we lack players and honestly i want him back because he is my favourite victim :saint:, but i have a better idea :
    he always said he is rich guy and no one can compete with the money he earns in Germany, therefore he should start new char put $$$$$$$$ and in 1 month voila he is back even stronger who knows. Also it brings many benefits to the market economy;).

people talk here about he have a bad attitude

but some others here aren't anything better

he had the guts to apologize

90% of you people who complain here

would never do something like that

cause you aint a real Man

and no im not a friend of that 2,5cm guy

lmao, people should beg the team for him to be unbanned

lack of ppl in metin2 is big, here extremly

so every player here is needed.

and if he changed his cancer attitude, why not?

after this long ban, he wouldn't act like that again

unless he really wants then again a permaban without any chance for unban

so ye, give him a second chance.

To be honest, what the difference between farming metins and doing SOLO orc maze?. Orc Maze actually meant to be Played in Groups rather then solo.

if the reward of SOLO Orc maze is less + Harder + Time Consuming. Isn't is best to play in group. After all through orc maze u can make your skills and Items at some point better rather then Making money ...

As for rarity drop, soon FMS with 8 avg Mystic will going to be sell for 100-150kk..

who cares lol, after a time every item get cheaper