1) All characters created will be by default in a "NewPlayerGuild". GMs or trusted Helpers will be the leaders of this guild and can moderate any infraction (No, new players won't feel intimidated by GMs/Helpers moderating it since their style in this server is generally informal and friendly).
-Interaction with other people;
-Clarification of doubts regarding the server;
-Undermining any feeling of the server's emptiness;
-Increases probability of some players leveling/farming together in initial stages of the game;
-GMs/Helpers are able to track new players of the server with a better precision/less effort, and therefore help them/provide them with support.
Cons and solutions:
-New accounts created by old players will also be part of the guild. However, if they feel bothered by the spam of the guild chat, they can simply exit the guild, they should know very well how to exit a guild by this time and, since the NPC to do so is in the shopping area, would present minimum effort to them.
-Some old players may try to benefit in any way, shape or form from this new guild, however I doubt any old player would do this and the benefits of being part of this guild are mainly related with player interaction. Besides that, some GMs can always double-check if the account is really new.
-New players that don't want to be part of this guild since they want to play "alone", can just exit the guild with minimum effort also.
- Banned accounts will probably remain in the guild forever. I don't think there's any problem with that, since the capacity is "unlimited", but if there is, we'll figure out some solution.
2) Every character joining a guild will have a red announcement visible to its guild members, e.g: <Guild> XXX has just joined the guild. Welcome!
- At least stimulating some initial interaction with other guild members associated with welcoming the new member.
3) (OPTIONAL) This guild will have a guild land where players will now spawn initially, and it will be located very close to the old spawn. The guild land will be well-decorated and will have an NPC with text messages that contain tips to new players (e.g Green Changers dropping in metins lv25-60, armed horse 3h cooldown, 6-8h book cooldown, polymorph craft, etc). Some "guild buffs"/"special guild skills"/"special guild buildings" may be considered to implement by the team if they have imagination to create something that wouldn't be exploitable by older players. (However, it would be stupid in my opinion to restrict a lot the access to this guild to avoid "exploits", like what happens with the Novice Channel. This is supposed to be an automated feature with minimum impact on the server and to not cause any additional work to the team).
4) (OPTIONAL) If the idea is a success and the guilds have many players online, GMs can do a Guild War between Yellow and Blue new player guilds and do a mini-siege war event for example in the guild arena.