Posts by BuffMausal

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Patience is virtue

• PrometheusX

Patience, counting all the fishes takes time

• Levioh

Will we have fishing extravaganza results today?

• DontBeScared

Will be there any Halloween event buddies'

• Gonzoxxx

no

• Syslas99

Moon event already started?

• Pingu

Never close the Metin2 SG :d <3

• [CoMa]Shadow

Reboot done. Server on

• [GM]Elspeth

Hey guys, as it states at the very end of the post "The rewards will be sent automatically" just be a little bit patient and the it'll solve itself.

• DontBeScared

Same here, i think it will be manual

• Adihere

hello, you receive rewards from special lottery automatically ? i didn't receive :(

• deathpool

in your heart

• Radioactive

where is the lottery result?I cant see it ;)

• DontBeScared

Still nothing? :(

• [SMOD]Tary

Since I am waiting for the answer of some players it will be announced at night

• MrSoon

soon :) it requires to check A LOT of numbers, so be patient

• DontBeScared

When will the forum lottery winners be anounced?

• PrometheusX

just get enough dmg and then make sure you have magic res, hp absorb and as much hp restore

• Adihere

is there any use for fire resistance, wind, lighting etc?? i tested fire res in infernal flame field and no effect in damage taken(i have necklace 20% fire res)

• MrSoon

max your magic res, block chance, dodge arrows is usefull, don't get too much def because pierce will crush you

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

nearly all people think the same as you write here, but the Team will never change the IP-block.

there was allready so much threads about changing the IP-block and they allways said they will not change anything on it.:dash:

If you want to do runs, go and search a other server XDDDDD

Sura should use allways 8 avg, because you can't die with Blade.

As long as you hit monsters with active Blade you will have always full HP

That makes Restore completly useless

:*

ez solution for advertising

Go with the server to the Top P-Server lists or mmo-lists

I know the Team say SG is no pserver, but the true is the most ppl allready think that metin2 SG is a Pserver, i played on other servers too and when you talk with other about SG all say SG is a Pserver

And when we vote up the server to the top 10 of such a list, we will have very much new players here

because when ppl search a new server where do they search?

Yes they go to a pserver Site and they start to try a Server, which is in the top10

I would love solo runs<3

And yes i am greedy and i want all the dropps :*

But the 2nd big reason is, its so hard to find Players ingame, when you stay up in the morning at 5:00-6:00 am its really rare that you find a Player for runs. Most ppl only come on at evening

Why should lowlv get the same Money per hour at farming as High lv's?

Nobody would lv up if you can make the same money as lowlv.

You can make so much money as low lv. Farm Green Changers on Metins, make Orc Maze, farm Spider Eyes, go fishing, farm dt first floors.

Also lv up is ez, when you to weak for dt, then go to Heavens lair(lower exp but you farm a lot of Items clams,bdb,75 weapons,counterattack,water stones) or go to 90er maps and lv at kappa spot.

you do not need to get in 10 hours from lv 1 to 105.

5-6 years ago lvling was much harder, i leveled 1 month every day 10hours+ to get from 90 to 100, now with the exp events you can make this in some days

Shadow

With bad dropps i mean that the drop with 115 is bad in runs, bosses and on metins and a lv 105 char makes much more money.

When i make runs(Hell Run,Ice Run) with 115 its very rare that Pearls and Pendats drop.

In Hell run without Double Thief Glove(When i forget to put normal on) sometimes i drop only the Box, No Flame Key(Flame Key has 100% Dropchance):dash:

When i make Runs with Telsam(102 War or 105 sura), we drop every Run Pearls and Pendats.

Same at Metins with 115 you drop nothing from the 105 Metins, maybe you say we have the 110/115 Metins but this metins are so strong(you need much more time to get it down and you die much times) and they drop no Dragon Bean, Alchemie, Mount Certificate, Exp Ring, Thiefs Glove,Blessing Scrolls.

A lv 105 Char makes way more Money as a 115, which spend hours and a lot of Money to get lv up.

Also you can not farm Bosses, because you drop nothing, a 105 char Dropps so much stuff at Bosses.

With 105 i loved it to search the Ice Whitch, now its useless i drop no box xD

I also tryed to farm hl2, lv 75 Weapons and Bdb, i think i dropped lv 75 weapons normal( 2-3 from each(except Grudge) every hour), 2 Clams, but never Bdb, maybe i had 6 hours long no luck(i only tryed to test it), but someone from the guild said (lv 100) he dropps every hour 2 bdb.

Maybe People which farm more Hl2 can answer here, which drop is normal each hour?:stick:

Its useless to lv up, you can do all with 105 too, the 10% Monster on the 115 Armour are not worth to lv up.

On gf server every Character over 105 drops the same as 105.

Maybe it would be nice here too.

Nobody need that

They do not even manage to insert the +8 +9 uppitems for the new armours/shoes, so that would not happen in a few years anyway:rofl:

Seriously, finally add the uppitems, I want upp my Armour to +9 :dash::dash::dash: