Nation War videos

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • I'm sorry. next time I will message you beforehand so I don't step on your tail again. How could I have expected to cause some sleepless nights by posting a meme
    I will just refer to you as "PVP KING" if i may? Maybe that will show how I accept you as alpha and that I am only some low snow trying to be like you

• damn:D stop crying

1 . andor, why ur video its on 140p recoded? :))

2 . bbazzy miss that skill no1 take dmg and u show how poison make u 1k dmg , if u think all are blind thats in ur mind :))

3 . yunii , its not all about who's the best pvp this is in ur mind and just in ur mind but yes i forgot just this matter for u guys :) find a occupation and stop crying like kids here or call all ur guild to support u.

4 . its really fun what are u doing this all of u :) bcs for u guys its more then a game

• I'm sorry. next time I will message you beforehand so I don't step on your tail again. How could I have expected to cause some sleepless nights by posting a meme
    I will just refer to you as "PVP KING" if i may? Maybe that will show how I accept you as alpha and that I am only some low snow trying to be like you

Call me as you wish, i don’t care. I don’t dream to be “PvP KING”, you can’t be the best in this game anymore, there will be anytime a class who win against you. I also don’t like 1 vs 1 since i never tried to make 1 vs 1 items, i like just big raids and NW and that’s why i make video with them. For new players 1 vs 1 fights don’t have same impact like a 15 vs 15 fights, they want to see many players in server, not just a few.

• Was nice to see so many people at NW, even new faces too. Bazy bro stop taking the game so serious, no need to let your keyboard warrior ego explode and tell people you don't consider them pvp because they posted a meme picture. People were having fun on the thread until your foolishness began... you are better than this ;)

• Hello! This is 16-08-2020 NW event, enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello! This is 16-08-2020 NW event, enjoy!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1vs9 xD

• Hello guys! There are some Nation War highlights, enjoy!

• Hello! More Nation War event highlights, enjoy!

External Content youtu.be